When I try to redeem my v bucks from the Xbox S Fortnite Bundle it doesnt show “What comes...

Discus and support When I try to redeem my v bucks from the Xbox S Fortnite Bundle it doesnt show “What comes... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help. When I try to redeem my v bucks from the Xbox S Fortnite Bundle it doesnt show “What comes with this xbox” I added and readded my account,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Because Why Not, Aug 31, 2023.

1. When I try to redeem my v bucks from the Xbox S Fortnite Bundle it doesnt show “What comes...

Please help. When I try to redeem my v bucks from the Xbox S Fortnite Bundle it doesnt show “What comes with this xbox” I added and readded my account, what should I do now?

:)

Because Why Not, Aug 31, 2023
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Eon bundle

Hey there!

When you purchase the Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle it should come with a code for the Eon Cosmetics set and a code for the 2,000 V-bucks. You can find everything that the bundle includes through the Xbox website.

Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle (1TB)

I hope this helps.
  3. Mo Roshan Win User

Fortnite V Bucks Redeeming

I cant redeem it on Fortnite on my xbox though, i do not have my xbox with me. I only have my pc, if i purchase v bucks from the microsoft store, will it show on my pc fortnite without having to do anything on my actual xbox.
  4. BIG RICH PANDA0 Win User

Fortnite bundle

No, i mean exclusive xbox fortnite bundle pack with 2k v-bucks
  5. Nkosana23 Win User

My V-Bucks did not claim

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

I’m sorry to hear that your V-Bucks have not been claimed on Xbox. If you have redeemed a V-Bucks card through the Fortnite account on the back of the card and used the code generated to add to your individual Xbox account through Microsoft, but the V-Bucks do not show up on your child’s account on Xbox, you can try the following steps:
    1. Check if the card was redeemed to the correct account.
    2. Check if the V-Bucks are available on the account that redeemed the card.
    3. Check if the V-Bucks are available on other platforms such as PC or mobile.

I hope this helps.
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Vbucks not showing up on Xbox one

When you say that they are "not showing up on fortnite on our Xbox One" it leads me to a question. Did you redeem these codes on the account that is trying to use them. The V-bucks would be tied to an account, not an Xbox console.
Thema:

When I try to redeem my v bucks from the Xbox S Fortnite Bundle it doesnt show “What comes...

1. When I try to redeem my v bucks from the Xbox S Fortnite Bundle it doesnt show “What comes... - Similar Threads - try redeem bucks

2. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  3. I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works: I keep trying to redeem my rewards points for the goals but it never goes through. 50ff52c3-475c-44ab-b199-257ff483eda5
  4. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  5. Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem...: Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem it Microsoft say this( We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out)...
  6. Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...: Trying to redeem points for $25 dollar xbox gift card. Click on redeem and just keep getting try again over and over. f404b7a3-dcc5-44af-874a-ad1fe6b3b5fe
  7. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  8. I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward: I got a code to verify it was me redeeming it and even then when I entered the code and it said it was successful I didn’t recover anything I’m not sure if it’s just delayed or what...
  9. When will South Africa be able to redeem rewards on Microsoft rewards on Xbox I’ve tried...

in XBoX on Windows
    When will South Africa be able to redeem rewards on Microsoft rewards on Xbox I’ve tried...: Hi hope you are well when will South Africa be able to redeem Microsoft rewards on Xbox because it says I cannot log in and I’ve checked on internet and YouTube nothing works...
  10. Trying to redeem code and it won't let me proceed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to redeem code and it won't let me proceed: [img] Hello! I am trying to redeem a code for game pass subscription, it's not letting me past the 'turn on reoccurring billing' If I click continue it freezes and won't let me toggle it off to...