When I try to put my parental control pin into fortnite, it says it's wrong even when I...

Discus and support When I try to put my parental control pin into fortnite, it says it's wrong even when I... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My parental control pin for fortnite is saying it's not correct. I have signed in to change the pin several times and it still says it's not correct... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gabriel Falgie, Jan 3, 2024.

1. When I try to put my parental control pin into fortnite, it says it's wrong even when I...

My parental control pin for fortnite is saying it's not correct. I have signed in to change the pin several times and it still says it's not correct

:)

Gabriel Falgie, Jan 3, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

When I try to put my parental control pin into fortnite, it says it's wrong even when I sign into my account and change it

Hi Gabriel, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to reset your console?

Please, follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults
  3. Vincent Dodeur (exte Win User

I'm am trying to put my parental control 6 digit pin in & it keeps telling me it's incorrect. I then proceeded to changing it then I'm told again that it's still incorrect.

Hi Mick.

Do you manage to accept friends now?

I have a very similar problem: when my son want to add friends, the parental PIN is required. I try to enter it, it says PIN incorrect.

I then click on "modify PIN", which does bring me to the EPIC website on my account. There I can connect with the PIN that was said as "incorrect" in Fortnite. I can navigate and change the options in parental control without any problem. I can even change the PIN.

But if I go back to Fortnite, try to accept friends and enter the PIN which worked right before in the EPIC portal, then it's refused again...

It seems the PIN in Fortnite is not the same as the one in EPIC portal...

If you can help, thanks in advance

Vincent
  4. cmn8266 Win User

xbox asking for pin to sign in that i didn't set up and can't change

The pin I had set up for the computer login didn't work. I removed the pin as a login, leaving only my password (which I input correctly). Then when trying to login and even after inputting my password, it was still asking for a pin.

I then put in a new pin for my account and then tried that, and was still told it was wrong. So I don't know what pin it's wanting at this point.
  5. katrina taylor1 Win User

I'm am trying to put my parental control 6 digit pin in & it keeps telling me it's incorrect. I then proceeded to changing it then I'm told again that it's still incorrect.

I’m having the same problem for months now. Ive turned parental control off, changed pin but on fortnite it says it’s incorrect which it’s not. But pin is accepted on epic games. Doesn’t make sense. Please help
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

It sounds like you are having difficulty with your parental control pin on Fortnite.

Here are a few things you can try:

Make sure that you are entering the correct pin. Double-check to make sure that you are not mistyping the pin or transposing any digits.

If you have recently changed your pin and are still unable to access your account, it is possible that the change has not yet been applied. In this case, you may need to wait a little longer for the change to take effect.

If you have forgotten your pin, you may be able to reset it by contacting the Fortnite support team. You can do this by visiting the Fortnite support website and selecting "Account and Billing" as the category and "Parental Controls" as the subcategory. From there, you can follow the prompts to reset your pin.

If you are trying to remove parental consent, you will need to contact the person who set up the parental controls on your account. They will need to remove the controls or provide you with the correct pin in order for you to access your account.
Thema:

When I try to put my parental control pin into fortnite, it says it's wrong even when I...

1. When I try to put my parental control pin into fortnite, it says it's wrong even when I... - Similar Threads - try put parental

2. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  3. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  4. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  5. I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...: Tried to enter a gift card but the balance did not appear 1ec02279-e8d0-4030-9e8e-13f6c75ca161
  6. Myund when I tried to download call of duty so I popped it out and now I put it back in it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Myund when I tried to download call of duty so I popped it out and now I put it back in it...: My Xbox one won't pop out a disc and it's got blank black squares where my games used to show on home screen 65e61a57-89a3-4c7c-a2dc-4364aa4f5030
  7. Minecraft- When i tried to sine in i put my Gmail and I put the code and all and when i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft- When i tried to sine in i put my Gmail and I put the code and all and when i...: I was trying to find in end I did it said please check your Internet connection end I did have Internet so I don't know what happened * Changed to a question 51b715f8-695e-46ea-8ea6-68417672a3c6
  8. I can't purchass game pass when I put in my billing info it says error on our end try again

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't purchass game pass when I put in my billing info it says error on our end try again: When trying to purchass game pass it says error on our end try again and it won't let me make the purchass 4f902b3f-990a-4d48-8ede-b4d30c09302a
  9. I try and put a new shipping adress but it says theres an error and i put everything...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I try and put a new shipping adress but it says theres an error and i put everything...: I try and put a new shipping address i try and i put everything right when i put save it says theres an error in the city and zipcode and state even though i put everything right...
  10. My Xbox series X controller won’t turn on and it has some ringing sound and I tried putting...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series X controller won’t turn on and it has some ringing sound and I tried putting...: When I try to plug in my controller it won’t turn on and it has a ringing noise and I used fresh batteries and it still won’t work and if I plug in the same usb to another controller it works...