when i try to play on coud gaming xbox it goes back and fourth from signing in to signing...

Discus and support when i try to play on coud gaming xbox it goes back and fourth from signing in to signing... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ive seen kids playing fortnite and other games on https://www.xbox.com/en-US/play on their chromebook and they play just fine but it goes back and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by daniel snead, Nov 16, 2023.

1. daniel snead
    daniel snead Guest

when i try to play on coud gaming xbox it goes back and fourth from signing in to signing...

ive seen kids playing fortnite and other games on https://www.xbox.com/en-US/play on their chromebook and they play just fine but

it goes back and fourth from the sign in screen with games and i click sign in then it goes to the xbox logo loading screen then goes back to the sign in screen with the games and when i do get it signed in i try to press get ready to play and it says i have to download and add to home screen but i cant, i dont know why it only happend to me and my friends got to get it working i really need to get this fixed were gonna have a tournament on fortnite in class for a free 100 on our test plz get this fixed

my microsoft account is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

daniel snead, Nov 16, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

when i try to play on coud gaming xbox it goes back and fourth from signing in to signing out and it doesnt let me play

Hello daniel snead,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble signing in to Xbox Cloud Gaming. This issue could be caused by a few different things, such as a poor internet connection or an issue with your account. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Check your internet connection: Make sure you have a stable internet connection and that your device is connected to it. You can try resetting your router or modem to see if that helps.

2. Clear your browser cache: Clearing your browser cache can sometimes help resolve issues with websites. You can do this by going to your browser settings and selecting "Clear browsing data."

3. Try a different browser: If you're using Chrome, try using a different browser like Firefox or Edge to see if that helps.

4. Check your account status: Make sure your Xbox Live account is in good standing and that there are no issues with your subscription or payment method.

Please see: Troubleshoot Xbox console cloud gaming issues | Xbox Support

If none of these steps work, you may need to contact Xbox Support for further assistance.
  3. CarTzy Win User

when i try to play on coud gaming xbox it goes back and fourth from signing in to signing out and it doesnt let me play

Hi,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question?

Thank you for understanding.
  4. luis colon2 Win User

'Can't sign in to my Microsoft/Xbox account on Xbox cloud gaming'

when i click sign in it goes to the loading screen like if its loading but it goes back to the screen i was at trying to sign in
  5. LittleKitten Win User

Won't let me sign in

So I just bought an xbox one S, eveyrhings updated but when I try to sign in a circle appears then goes off and comes back then goes off, I have factory reseted twice and still won't work
    When I try to sing in and play Minecraft it won't let me
  6. Georges C. Win User

When i try to play a new game , after i sign in the sign in screen goes but i get an error saying "sign in to play this game"

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Ethan, we have seen some occurrences in the community regarding login with the App.

Try to follow the procedure below.

Turn the windows account into a local account, disconnecting from the microsoft account, and restarting the computer and logging in with an account that has already connected.

The game once will make the xbox identify profile works again

If not work, in the last case scenario it was to format Windows for the 21H2 version, because the 22h2 version even after formatting cleanly, the error remains and we do not have a bug fix yet.
Thema:

1. when i try to play on coud gaming xbox it goes back and fourth from signing in to signing... - Similar Threads - try play coud

2. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  3. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  4. When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online

in XBoX on Consoles
    When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online: When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online 02e83646-6549-4dd8-87d7-8502c9261a43
  5. can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...: Change my phone and password now can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is cancel subscription and start all over. Very frustrating...
  6. Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360: So I saw that a media player was present and I knew in the past we could hook our mp3 players to our 360 to play music so I tried with my phone and got error code 03-800705b4 anyone know this...
  7. i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...: i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play said game, i get a message saying that my xbox is overheating and it turns off. this is ridiculous...
  8. The "0xc000007b" error keeps showing up when I try to play Borderlands 2 or The Pre-Sequel.

in XBoX on Windows
    The "0xc000007b" error keeps showing up when I try to play Borderlands 2 or The Pre-Sequel.: Hello, I write to you because this error keeps showing up and i have done everything and its not going away. I have Reboot Windows, Enabled the .NET Framework Feature, Ran Program as an...
  9. Trying to play Scarface nd midnight club dub edition on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to play Scarface nd midnight club dub edition on Xbox 360: Scarface and midnight club dub edition on the Xbox 360 I need updates to play on 444ee33c-4670-403c-9746-18019327ddbf
  10. I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...: I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying theirs either a "sign-in issue" or "Can't connect to internet" it wasn't doing this a few month ago. any...