When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate

Discus and support When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to play Gta Online with my friend. Im able to play online with random people and we both own gold, but whenever i try to join his game and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Slizzy Z, Sep 17, 2023.

1. Slizzy Z
    Slizzy Z Guest

When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate

I am trying to play Gta Online with my friend. Im able to play online with random people and we both own gold, but whenever i try to join his game and vice versa, it trys to get us to buy game pass ultimate. We also both own the newest xbox

:)

Slizzy Z, Sep 17, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello Slizzy Z,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I can see that you are having trouble playing GTA Online with your friend. This issue might be caused by a mismatch between your game versions or your network settings. Here are some steps you can try to fix it:

- Make sure you and your friend have the same game version and region. You can check this by going to My games & apps > GTA V > Manage game and add-ons > Updates. If there is an update available, download and install it.

- Make sure you and your friend have compatible NAT types. You can check this by going to Settings > Network settings > Test NAT type. Ideally, you should both have NAT type Open or Moderate. If either of you has NAT type Strict, you might have problems connecting to each other.

Please see: Troubleshoot multiplayer connection errors | Xbox Support

- Make sure you and your friend have Xbox Live Gold or Core memberships. You can check this by going to Settings > Account > Subscriptions. If either of you has an expired or suspended membership, you will need to renew it or contact Xbox Support for assistance.

- Try joining your friend's game through the Xbox Guide. Press the Xbox button on your controller, then select your friend's profile and choose Join game. Alternatively, you can invite your friend to your game through the GTA Online menu.

Please see: All about Xbox Game Pass Core | Xbox Support

If all troubleshooting doesn't work, please contact our live support team for additional assistance.

If none of these steps work, please let us know and we will try to help you further. Thank you for choosing Xbox and have a great day!
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your issue has already been resolved. We won't be monitoring this thread in the future, so if you need further help, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking on this link: Microsoft Community

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.
  4. Will6290 Win User

Why aren't my play anywhere games showing up to play on my pc?

I did, its trying to make me buy game pass ultimate, I know I already have regular game pass for console but its still not letting me play forza.
  5. Owen Dolman Win User

I am unable to play a game through the Cloud if I have the game installed on the PC Xbox App

I game share my friend paid for gta 5 so we both could play it I was playing this morning though cloud but now it's saying I need to buy the game or subscribe I have game pass ultimate let's me play any other game though cloud just not gta
  6. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

I have Ultimate but I try to play a game pass game and it trys to make me buy ultimate again?

Thema:

1. When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - try play Gta

2. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  3. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  4. When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online

in XBoX on Consoles
    When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online: When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online 02e83646-6549-4dd8-87d7-8502c9261a43
  5. can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...: Change my phone and password now can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is cancel subscription and start all over. Very frustrating...
  6. Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360: So I saw that a media player was present and I knew in the past we could hook our mp3 players to our 360 to play music so I tried with my phone and got error code 03-800705b4 anyone know this...
  7. i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...: i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play said game, i get a message saying that my xbox is overheating and it turns off. this is ridiculous...
  8. Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...: Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls. by 5f17215b-1c92-4aeb-a266-cddb5f0e3f6e
  9. Trying to play GTA online on android through Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play GTA online on android through Xbox game pass: Trying to play GTA online on android through Xbox game pass but unable to play due to a black screen with a tiny loading symbol in the right corner has anyone else had this issue? how do I get...
  10. Microsoft l am trying to play gta online but it is saying your profile does not have the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft l am trying to play gta online but it is saying your profile does not have the...: I am trying to play gta online but it is saying your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox live functionality please help my fix it or fix it please...