When I try to open a game, it kicks me out of the game saying I need to sign in or renew my...

Discus and support When I try to open a game, it kicks me out of the game saying I need to sign in or renew my... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I try to open a game, i.e. Minecraft, Unpacking, Human Fall Flat, it kicks me out of the game saying I need to sign in or renew my subscription.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ToriToyStory, Jun 14, 2023.

1. ToriToyStory
    ToriToyStory Guest

When I try to open a game, it kicks me out of the game saying I need to sign in or renew my...

When I try to open a game, i.e. Minecraft, Unpacking, Human Fall Flat, it kicks me out of the game saying I need to sign in or renew my subscription. But I've already done both and I tried restarting. What do I do?

:)

ToriToyStory, Jun 14, 2023
  2. FluffyMonkey423 Win User

0x87e10804 error code

Yeah I opened Halo 5 and it keeps kicking me out saying I either need to sign into the account that bought this game (which I did buy on my account) or the error code
  3. Francia J. Win User

When I try to open a game, it kicks me out of the game saying I need to sign in or renew my subscription. But I've already done both. What do I do?

I appreciate you letting me know and I apologize because that's the reason why you're getting the error or issue it is because you no longer have an Xbox game pass.
  4. Francia J. Win User

When I try to open a game, it kicks me out of the game saying I need to sign in or renew my subscription. But I've already done both. What do I do?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

First, make sure that your subscription is showing as "active" on your end by following the steps below:

"Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions."

Once confirmed, kindly remove and re-add your account by following the steps below:

" REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"
  5. Francia J. Win User

Alright. The games that you mentioned, did you purchase them or you were able to access them through a game pass? Because the subscription that you have right now is Xbox Live Gold subscription which is the subscription that will let you play online multiplayer with friends.
  6. ToriToyStory Win User

I'm pretty sure I was able to access them through a game pass. I've always used Gold.
Thema:

1. When I try to open a game, it kicks me out of the game saying I need to sign in or renew my... - Similar Threads - try open game

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. I am receiving an error code when I try to open any online game. The error code is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am receiving an error code when I try to open any online game. The error code is...: I have over the last year been encountering this error. There are times that I can play like normal but then the error comes back randomly. It at times will last for a few days to weeks. It is...
  4. Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods: Game Bar will not open at all, I've tried uninstalling, and reinstalling. Check for updates. Run commands in Powershell. Restarted my computer numerous of times and still nothing. Does anyone...
  5. I installed games through the microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I installed games through the microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need...: I installed games through the Microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need permission from the adult in my family but I am the only one in my family. How do I solve this?...
  6. Every time i try opening the game, a pop up shows up saying ''Blocked game''

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time i try opening the game, a pop up shows up saying ''Blocked game'': any ideas on how to fix it? error code is (0x0) [img] 040c5c27-cb19-4edb-847f-77923b7fe533
  7. Anytime I’m trying to play a game the game doesn’t open and says it’s a corrupt file. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anytime I’m trying to play a game the game doesn’t open and says it’s a corrupt file. What...: Anytime I’m trying to play a game the game doesn’t open and says it’s a corrupt file. What can I do to fix this ? 75010f6e-4c7d-489d-91b3-189f2256a74d
  8. Games close as I try to open them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games close as I try to open them: Hi guys, I’m trying to play the new fifa, when I go to open it up the loading screen comes on for about 10 seconds then my game closes and kicks me back to the dashboard? Had this problem all...
  9. error (-2147187452) when i try open the game deep rock galactic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error (-2147187452) when i try open the game deep rock galactic: ive tried verifying and repairing it, nothing worked i tried uninstalling it, didnt work and now im stuck trying to figure out whats wrong cb699847-d6b0-4d6b-975a-fb4c89214a89
  10. Issue when trying to open Xbox games on PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue when trying to open Xbox games on PC.: I'm trying to launch my games from my Xbox app on my PC but whenever i click 'play' i get a message popup that says "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. you may not have the...