When i try to login on minecraft i get sent to a wrong account that doesnt have minecraft.

Discus and support When i try to login on minecraft i get sent to a wrong account that doesnt have minecraft. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After the migration i can't login to my minecraft account, and I know i migrated it. I had the same problem in January but then i managed to fix it, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by joachim hagensen, Dec 25, 2023.

1. When i try to login on minecraft i get sent to a wrong account that doesnt have minecraft.

After the migration i can't login to my minecraft account, and I know i migrated it. I had the same problem in January but then i managed to fix it, I dont remember how. I have one mail with my minecraft account, this account, but when i login on the minecraft launcher i get the wrong "account". I have the right account saved as my friends on the xbox account, but i cannot login to it. Maybe i changed the email when I fixed it last time but i dont think I did. When i use other websites that are connected with my minecraft account, like "NameMC" I have this email saved.

If anyway possible that we can solve this? If it's possible to find out what my other Xbox account's mail is. I have the gamertag and I know the password, just dont know the mail or how to switch to it.

Thank you,

Joachim

:)

joachim hagensen, Dec 25, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

When i try to login on minecraft i get sent to a wrong account that doesnt have minecraft.

Hello Joachim,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I am very sorry for what you are happening, I understand that you are a problem to log in to your Minecraft account after migration. Here are some steps that you can try to solve the problem:

Check that you are using the correct email address for the session.

You can find the electronic email dirction of your Minecraft account on the configuration page of your Microsoft account.

Check that you are using the correct password for the session.

If you have forgotten your password, you can restore it on the configuration page of your Microsoft account.

Try to log in to the Minecraft pitcher with a different account.

If you can log in to the Minecraft pitcher with a different account, then the problem is related to your specific account.

If you are sure that you are using the correct email address and the correct password, and you can not start session yet, you may have linked your Minecraft account to a different Xbox account.

You can check this on the configuration page of your Microsoft account.

If you see two Xbox accounts linked to your Minecraft account, meaning that your Minecraft account vinulated to the incorrect Xbox account.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-titles/mojang-to-microsoft-acount-migration-faq

I hope I have answered your question correctly, I wish you a Merry Christmas.

Sincerely,
    Marvina
  3. ReynaldoB Win User

When i try to login on minecraft on a new pc i get to a wrong account that doesnt have minecraft.

Hello joachim hagensen!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  4. ReynaldoB Win User

When i try to login on minecraft on a new pc i get to a wrong account that doesnt have minecraft.

Hi joachim hagensen,

Thank you for posting on the Microsoft Community forums. I hope you're doing well.

Based on your description, it seems to be that you have a problem with your Minecraft on the new computer wherein you are signed in with different account. Let's work together to find the best solution to this problem.

I would like to ask you a few questions to better understand the problem.

• Just to confirm, you don't have any issues with your Minecraft on your main computer. Am I correct?
    • What steps you've already tried to fix the problem?
    To further assist you, I would suggest that you sign out your account from Minecraft then sign in back again and see if it resolves the problem. Please do this on your new computer.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  5. KundeFP. Win User

Minecraft Online

I have connection to Xbox Network. But It doesnt login on Minecraft. I cannot login in Minecraft.
  6. ElliottSantiago Win User

Its about the ps4 remote play app

No its not the app it minecraft when I try to log in into minecraft it doesnt lets me use my Microsoft account
Thema:

1. When i try to login on minecraft i get sent to a wrong account that doesnt have minecraft. - Similar Threads - try login minecraft

2. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  3. Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft: Hello, I have been trying to sign in to my microsoft account to link it to my minecraft on ps5. I go to the website it tells me to go to when you press sign in on minecraft...
  4. Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock: as the title says i Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock, i have restarted my pc , deleted everything related to the app and restarted...
  5. Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...: Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account, on the launcher. But when I reset my password and finally logged in, it asked me to make a new gamer...
  6. When I tried to play minecraft I was forced to make a new account and can't login to my old one

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I tried to play minecraft I was forced to make a new account and can't login to my old one: So I wanted to play minecraft and I tried to login to my account like I always did and instead of logging me into my account it forced me to make a new one. Now every time I try to login, it puts...
  7. sisu.xboxlive.com Does not work when I try to login on minecraft site.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sisu.xboxlive.com Does not work when I try to login on minecraft site.: When I`m trying to log in in launcher it gives me:Unstable network try again or something like that?**** I bought this game today? cad13e19-db34-448e-87f0-7c0b29a04296
  8. Hello! Im trying to login to minecraft on my iPad but when the window to login pops up and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! Im trying to login to minecraft on my iPad but when the window to login pops up and...: Hello! Im trying to login to minecraft on my iPad but when the window to login pops up and I click it, nothing happens. What do I do? 8f14dad5-7713-4145-9944-aea541a527c2
  9. I want to play minecraft but when I try to sign in it tells me failed to login please sign...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play minecraft but when I try to sign in it tells me failed to login please sign...: I want to play minecraft but when I try to sign in it tells me failed to login please sign in with your previously connected microsoft account but I don't rememberber connecting with that account...
  10. The “let’s go” button doesn’t work when I try and make an account to login on minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    The “let’s go” button doesn’t work when I try and make an account to login on minecraft on ps4: Whenever I go to click the “let’s go” button on Xbox sign in it never works. b02da0b4-b022-4d68-be79-e66e9ece2e14