When I try to log into the Minecraft.net website with my Microsoft account, I keep...

Discus and support When I try to log into the Minecraft.net website with my Microsoft account, I keep... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Whenever I try to login to the Minecraft.net website through my Microsoft account, I keep receiving an error message:... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Christopher Dukeshire, Aug 3, 2023.

1. When I try to log into the Minecraft.net website with my Microsoft account, I keep...

Whenever I try to login to the Minecraft.net website through my Microsoft account, I keep receiving an error message:

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/login?error=InternalServerError&error=InternalServerError&error=InternalServerError&error_description=Some+exception+happenen&error_description=Some+exception+happenen&error_description=Some+exception+happenen#state=login

I
    have reviewed other similar posts, and tried all suggestions, however nothing is working for me.

:)

Christopher Dukeshire, Aug 3, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Cannot log into minecraft.net official website when I try to log in with Microsoft account.

Hello BaqarNaqvi,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

We recommend that you speak with our live support. Due to the complexity of the issue, it’s best to work with them as they have the necessary tools to further diagnose the issue and provide you with a timely resolution.

To contact live support, please follow the guide below:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
      1. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
      2. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
      3. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
      4. Select the "Contact Us" button
      5. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
      6. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
      7. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
      8. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
      9. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.
  3. Christopher Dukeshir Win User

When I try to log into the Minecraft.net website with my Microsoft account, I keep receiving login error messages.

Thank Nilay!
    I just tried all of these (and I Googled how to do the ones I wasn't sure on). I am still having an issue logging into Minecraft.net, and other Microsoft/Xbox-related things. I can log into all my apps just fine, however when I try to log into Microsoft sites through my browser I have difficulties (I have tried both Edge and Chrome, as well as private/incognito browsers). I have also scanned and restarted my PC multiple times, and have deleted many files and apps.

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/login?error=InternalServerError&error=InternalServerError&error_description=Some+exception+happenen&error_description=Some+exception+happenen#state=login

The error message makes me think that there is an issue on the Microsoft side, and I can't seem to find anything wrong with my computer (I have a Lenovo Legion, with pretty solid specs and I got it new at the start of 2023).
  4. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

When I try to log into the Minecraft.net website with my Microsoft account, I keep receiving login error messages.

Please follow the above advice. Thank you
  5. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Hello Christopher,

Nilay here and I'm glad to answer your query today.

Please do the following steps:

Complete all pending window updates.

Run SFC and DISM system scans.

Clear all the temp files and prefetch files from your device.

Uninstall unused or 3rd party apps from your device.

Hope You will get the fix.

Regards
  6. RainingRoses Win User

Hi Christopher,

Please don’t reset your system or uninstall anything (just unnecessary) as recommended earlier by the Independent Advisor. This account error is something on Microsoft’s side and any troubleshooting won’t help. A lot of others experience this issue and there’s not really any specific reason/cause.

Is there an error code/message or simply just ‘Internal Server Error’ when you try to sign in, and when did it first start to occur? Can you share a photo of this here, please? Just be sure to hide any personal info.

Also, are you able to successfully sign in to your account on other devices? Even if your PC is the only device affected, this still doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s at fault for the error.

Regardless of the above, you would need to contact support directly. We can’t access accounts here on the forums and can only advise.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

When I try to log into the Minecraft.net website with my Microsoft account, I keep...

1. When I try to log into the Minecraft.net website with my Microsoft account, I keep... - Similar Threads - try log Minecraft

2. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  3. My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...: My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and can't figure out how to log into the right account 00b922d1-ba05-42c2-9673-39b0313d0494
  4. I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account...: I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account but then it says I have to change my ENTIRE user to be my old account just to play minecraft? please help...
  5. I am trying to play Minecraft Realms on my PS4 but every time I try to log in to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to play Minecraft Realms on my PS4 but every time I try to log in to my...: I have tried all different potential emails it will be and nothing is working, can someone please guide me? I've tried googling answers but nothing seems to work. Do I need to reset my PS4 or...
  6. I try to log into minecraft on my ps5 and it says I’ve already signed in with a different...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I try to log into minecraft on my ps5 and it says I’ve already signed in with a different...: As above. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling. Never signed in before as far as I’m aware. 56ca4d5e-13a6-4898-ad29-d44deceab6e2
  7. I tried to join a server on Minecraft and it keeps telling me I must log into XBL I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to join a server on Minecraft and it keeps telling me I must log into XBL I...: I tried to join a server on Minecraft and it keeps telling me I must log into XBL I am a playstation user I was wondering how to fix it as this hasn't happened before...
  8. I want to log into a different account on minecraft, but when I try to log in using the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to log into a different account on minecraft, but when I try to log in using the...: It seems my Minecraft is somehow "linked" to an email, which got stolen from and I can't access it anymore. I made a different account using a different email, but when I want to log in, it...
  9. I’m trying to log in to cross platform play for Minecraft dungeons on my ps5.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to log in to cross platform play for Minecraft dungeons on my ps5.: It’s giving me an error message that says account can not be linked, make sure you’re connected to the internet. Not sure what’s going on my internet is fine it just won’t connect...
  10. When I tried in to log in to my Minecraft account through Microsoft, it said my account did...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I tried in to log in to my Minecraft account through Microsoft, it said my account did...: When I faced this problem my first thought was that everything will be fixed if I just make a new Microsoft account through the same email and log in, but that did not work. When I logged in to...