When i try to log into my account in microsoft store i click on to sign in with email and a...

Discus and support When i try to log into my account in microsoft store i click on to sign in with email and a... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; After clicking sign in with different account, gray box hows up and leaves my screen. 4ecebd4b-7d5e-46d3-babf-b379b5b10320 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jakub Gembalik, Sep 9, 2023.

1. When i try to log into my account in microsoft store i click on to sign in with email and a...

After clicking sign in with different account, gray box hows up and leaves my screen.

:)

Jakub Gembalik, Sep 9, 2023
  2. Jacob Robison Win User

I am unable to sign into the correct Xbox account on my gaming laptop

Hi Tomm,

Thank you for the response. I was able to figure it out by basically doing your step 4. By logging out of the Microsoft store app and uninstalling the xbox app. I then signed into a different email for the store (even though both emails used are linked to my account, I thought it worth a try). And reinstalled the Xbox app. Sure enough, when I clicked sign in, it allowed me to switch accounts to the correct one. What a relief and more simple than my frustrated brain thought possible at that point! Everything is working fine now.

Thanks!
  3. warpig22 Win User

cannot sign into the microsoft login page, or minecraft.net

I have not tried resetting my password as there is nothing wrong with my login details. It simply wont accept even my email when i try to login. I CAN access microsoft store, microsoft windows account, xbox app, minecraft launcher with microsoft login. These work fine.

Minecraft.net and microsoft login website do not even accept even my email, as it refreshes the page when i click next.

I can sign into microsoft store app on windows PC. However, it does not require a password it requires windows PIN number. Microsoft store uses microsoft account settings to login, and PIN to verify user.
  4. Tomm_A Win User

When i try to log into my account in microsoft store i click on to sign in with email and a gray box shows up and goes away.

5. Tomm_A Win User

When i try to log into my account in microsoft store i click on to sign in with email and a gray box shows up and goes away.

Hello Jakub Gembalik,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are trying to sign in your Microsoft account in the Store and is unable to. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

It is possible that the Store app is corrupted making it impossible to sign in your account. Let us perform some steps that will help resolve the issue.

1. Make sure Windows is up to date

• Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.
    • On Windows 10, select Update & Security. On Windows 11, select Windows Update.
    • On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates to see if any updates are available including optional updates for your device.
    • Once the updates have downloaded, select Install now to start the installation.
    • Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.
    2. Make sure Xbox app is up to date

• Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.
    • Select Library.
    • Under Updates & downloads, check if there is any updates available for the Xbox app. If an update is available, select Update.
    3. Repair and Reset Microsoft Store.

• Press Windows key + R and type wsreset.exe then hit enter.
    • An empty Command prompt will pop open. Let it be for a few seconds and the command line will close automatically (after it has cleared the cache behind the background) and Microsoft Store will be launched in its place.

4. Make sure you are signed in to the Xbox app and the Store with the same account.

> To make sure your permissions for the game can be validated, be sure to sign in to both the Store and the Xbox app using the same account that was used to purchase the game.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

6. T3chnlgydude Win User

Windows 10 Minecraft forces use of Xbox email (Microsoft Account) instead of personal address used for Java edition

Hi There

Let's see if this works:

Go to the Microsoft Store

Click your profile pic at the top right corner

Click your account/profile

Click sign out

Once signed out, try logging in with your other account details
Thema:

When i try to log into my account in microsoft store i click on to sign in with email and a...

1. When i try to log into my account in microsoft store i click on to sign in with email and a... - Similar Threads - try log account

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  4. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....
  5. My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...: Glitch in Xbox software. Xbox account glitch. (I don't know what else to put.) 5c10558f-ea38-434f-af08-5f495ec82374
  6. Hi I have logged out of my Ubisoft account and I do not know the password and when I try to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have logged out of my Ubisoft account and I do not know the password and when I try to...: Hi I have logged out of my Ubisoft account and I do not know the password and when I try to login in with Xbox it just says link account and makes me put in my email (which I no longer have access...
  7. My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...: My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and can't figure out how to log into the right account 00b922d1-ba05-42c2-9673-39b0313d0494
  8. I’m trying to log into my old Xbox account, however when I log into it, it isn’t my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to log into my old Xbox account, however when I log into it, it isn’t my account...: Hello, I’ve been trying to log into my old Xbox account and when I do a different account comes up, however, I am logging in through what should be my account on another console that I have, when...
  9. I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account...: I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account but then it says I have to change my ENTIRE user to be my old account just to play minecraft? please help...
  10. I tried logging into my xbox account, and it asked for my password which I got wrong and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried logging into my xbox account, and it asked for my password which I got wrong and...: Where can I get live support to walk me through the account recovery form? Where can I get personalized help to fill out this form correctly besides the guide on this website? I've tried multiple...