When I try to join a realm in Minecraft it tells me I can’t because of the way my account...

Discus and support When I try to join a realm in Minecraft it tells me I can’t because of the way my account... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am on ps4 and I can’t find any information about how to fix this issue. I’ve done so much research but it just seems like nobody has the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rayden Weber, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Rayden Weber
    Rayden Weber Guest

When I try to join a realm in Minecraft it tells me I can’t because of the way my account...

I am on ps4 and I can’t find any information about how to fix this issue. I’ve done so much research but it just seems like nobody has the same problem. I really want to play on realms. I am not on any sort of family setup or anything either.

:)

Rayden Weber, Jan 10, 2023
  2. Akihirodesu Win User

how to contact microsoft support service

hello, i’ve been having problems with the “you need to authenticate microsoft services” when i try to join realm in minecraft. I have done all the solution i could find and i still can’t get access to it. Is there any solid solution you can tell me? thanks
  3. SandeepJaaT Win User

Joining realms in Minecraft on mobile

When I try to join a realm it says that I cant because of the way my account was set up and I have tried a lot of things, I even got a new account but I still have that problem. Does anyone know how to help me?
    My account full complete but my friend not joining
  4. LucasLukassen Win User

Minecraft Privacy & Online Settings

Hello I am experiencing this problem with Minecraft im trying to join my friends realms but it said you cannot play minecraft realms because of how your account is set up. You can change your privacy and online settings in aka.ms/account settings
    but it never works i cant find privacy settings anywhere it sends me to xbox support everytime. Please help
    i cant join my friends and i cant go online:(
  5. SL4SHthegamer Win User

Chancging onilne privacy settings on Xbox.com

im trying to change the "Create and join clubs" setting and my account is an adult account

And yes i cant join "Realms" in Minecraft due to this
  6. JoeyFord2 Win User

Minecraft Cross-Play

I have minecraft already installed in my xbox one with my microsoft account signed in, but i do not have the option for crossplay. When i check my friends list, the only option to click is Join Realm, nothing mentioning cross platform, plz tell
    me wuts wrong with my minecraft/xbox/microsoft account
    Bye jacob
Thema:

1. When I try to join a realm in Minecraft it tells me I can’t because of the way my account... - Similar Threads - try join realm

2. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  3. Error code 0x8924000D when trying to join party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Error code 0x8924000D when trying to join party: When I join or someone else joins a party I’m in it disconnects me and shows error code 0x8924000D 3843af8b-4e32-4079-8947-004f9f60f3ca
  4. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  5. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  6. "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...: Both were working perfectly fine yesterday and the error appeared tonight. I've tried repairing and resetting the associated apps on my PC. I have made sure my privacy settings were set correctly....
  7. every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...: i’ve tried unplugging the router for ten minutes and power cycling my xbox and changing internets and nothing has worked yet cd93cf86-5ec5-47ae-8ae1-cb0c0178207b
  8. So when I try joining a unofficial PC session on ark survival evolved it will say joining...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So when I try joining a unofficial PC session on ark survival evolved it will say joining...: So when I try joining a unofficial PC session on ark survival evolved it will say joining failed but if I join on a player dedicated arks server it will allow me.. I am so confused right now...
  9. Error message when trying to join my bedrock realm “could not connect: outdated client!...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message when trying to join my bedrock realm “could not connect: outdated client!...: I have searched for updates, but to no avail. I’m playing on PC through the xbox app. 2b6b77ec-f89e-4af2-980e-6c155a417c5b
  10. I joined a minecraft realm with my friend yesterday but then today when i tried to get back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I joined a minecraft realm with my friend yesterday but then today when i tried to get back...: someone please help me resolve this problem 15130683-eff0-44a3-8017-320cad14931c