When I try to enable 2fa it won't let me I goes to my old account and when I go to the Xbox...

Discus and support When I try to enable 2fa it won't let me I goes to my old account and when I go to the Xbox... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to sign in with epic games it goes to my old account because they have the same google account I just want to enable 2fa but it won't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Connor Metcalfe, Sep 30, 2023.

1. When I try to enable 2fa it won't let me I goes to my old account and when I go to the Xbox...

Every time I try to sign in with epic games it goes to my old account because they have the same google account I just want to enable 2fa but it won't let me my acc is anonymous71491

:)

Connor Metcalfe, Sep 30, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

When I try to enable 2fa it won't let me I goes to my old account and when I go to the Xbox network it say I don't have one but I do I just want to enable 2fa I'll do anything to enable it

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

May you kindly try follow these steps to turn two-step verification on or off:
    1. Go to the Security basics page and sign in with your Microsoft account: https://account.microsoft.com/security

2. Select More security options.

3. Under Two-step verification, choose Set up two-step verification to turn it on, or choose Turn off two-step verification to turn it off.

4. Follow the instructions.

For more details on the above kindly visit: https://support.microsoft.com/accou...-account-c7910146-672f-01e9-50a0-93b4585e7eb4

I hope this helps resolve your query. Happy Gaming.
  3. Anthony Raulerson Win User

I’ve enabled 2fa on Fortnite and it won’t let me gift to anyone

I have enabled 2fa and it still won't let me gift people
  4. SeasickLeader Win User

[SOLVED]"Can't connect to Xbox Live" from inside of backwards compatible 360 game on xbox one

I tried disabling 2fa and setting my password to 15 characters. When I rebooted my xbox one, i had to re-sign in and starting another 360 game (Mirror's Edge) re-fetched something in the emulator.

That being said, I'm still getting the "can't connect" error if I try to download my profile inside the emulator.

I dug out my old 360 and it could sign into Xbox Live when 2fa was enabled.
  5. GraysonSaunders Win User

Can't log into halo mcc on steam due to authentication app

No to back out of the 2fa menu pop up when attempting to log into the game itself. I'm not worried about the account. I only want to log into my game with a different account however the game literally won't let me go back to the previous menu and use a different account.
  6. TrueAegis Win User

Gamertag issue - no spaces?

Well, my old gamertag had a space, and it won't let me have any variation of it, but when i try to get my old gamertag with no space in between, it lets me have it...
Thema:

When I try to enable 2fa it won't let me I goes to my old account and when I go to the Xbox...

1. When I try to enable 2fa it won't let me I goes to my old account and when I go to the Xbox... - Similar Threads - try enable 2fa

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  5. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  6. How does one go and enable screen casting on xbox with a broken hdmi port, Trying to see...

in XBoX on Windows
    How does one go and enable screen casting on xbox with a broken hdmi port, Trying to see...: I get signed in and it says press enable, what combination of xbox buttons will let me enable it without seeing the screen? Cheers to anyone who can help 884ce42f-72e0-4863-a726-8afbeab51ddd
  7. I’m trying to confirm my epic games email to enable 2fa

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to confirm my epic games email to enable 2fa: I logged into epic games using an outlook account for Xbox, I tried to confirm my email for epic games, but it is a separate yahoo email, I do not have access to the yahoo account and cannot...
  8. When I try to run certain games with my graphics card enabled the game freezes up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to run certain games with my graphics card enabled the game freezes up.: I'm using Windows 11 Pro. The graphics card is a Radeon RX 580. All of the games are configured in System | Display | Graphics to run on high performance. The 4 games I'll have as examples are...
  9. Error while trying to enable developer options on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error while trying to enable developer options on Xbox One X: Hello, I am trying to enable Developer Mode and I got Error Code 0x80159611 once I enable Developer mode. a7f908a5-44a1-4113-b1bd-585763075e6e
  10. Where are the family content restrictions? I am trying to enable multiplayer features for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where are the family content restrictions? I am trying to enable multiplayer features for...: I am trying to edit my kid's Minecraft permissions so they can play online with friends. I found this: "Sign in to the app with an organizer’s Microsoft account, and then do one of the following...