when i try to download Forza Horizon 5 it gets stuck and wont download/ freezez, it wont...

Discus and support when i try to download Forza Horizon 5 it gets stuck and wont download/ freezez, it wont... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i try to download Forza Horizon 5 it gets stuck and wont download/ freezez, it wont even move to 1%. I have tried everything but nothing is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by alvin_88, Jun 27, 2023.

1. alvin_88
    alvin_88 Guest

when i try to download Forza Horizon 5 it gets stuck and wont download/ freezez, it wont...

when i try to download Forza Horizon 5 it gets stuck and wont download/ freezez, it wont even move to 1%. I have tried everything but nothing is working please help me!

:)

alvin_88, Jun 27, 2023
  2. XER0_Gamez Win User

Forza Horizon 5 is not able to download to an external drive.

All of my Microsoft and Xbox games are downloaded on my external drive including the previous Horizon, which is Forza Horizon 4. I changed where new apps are stored when downloaded from the Microsoft store to my external drive but it still wont download Forza Horizon 5 to my external drive. On the Xbox app it wont show my external drive as an option to download to. I am able to download any game from the Microsoft store and Xbox app to my external drive except Forza Horizon 5.
  3. XBOXGOD35 Win User

forza horizon would not start

I just got forza horizon 4 ultimate edition(not the digital download) and it just wont read or download the game the DLCs are downloading but its supposed to give early access
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Wont download

Thanks for reporting, sorry about that.

You are always welcome.
  5. Novak_473 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Wont download

Hi Mateus, Unfortunately none of these solutions worked. However, i will try to refund the game and purchase it again. A reason it may have an error is because i tried to purchase it while unintentionally offline. If not, ill wait till the normal release on Nov 9th. Many thanks, Novak
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Forza horizon 5 wont download

Hi there colinflammer welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. This seems like an issue with the app! I suggest uninstalling the app completely! Everytime that it tried to give me a hard time I do this and it works wonders! Here are the steps!

https://www.techadvisor.com/how-to/windows/remo...

NOTE: This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
Thema:

1. when i try to download Forza Horizon 5 it gets stuck and wont download/ freezez, it wont... - Similar Threads - try download Forza

2. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  3. I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...: Trying to download the finals and my console say this game is not compatible 3296876e-7797-40e6-9cff-de265ad1386e
  4. xbox series s acting up when I try to download games

in XboX Insiders
    xbox series s acting up when I try to download games: I just tried to re install rdr2 rn, I thought it started the download and I went to play another game, not only did it not start my game but it started kind of lagging everything like everything...
  5. Gamepass on PC slow to download. I have tried everything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass on PC slow to download. I have tried everything.: OK... I've had enough. We've had enough. I've gone through what feels like every reddit thread and message board and there's still no definite answer. Painfully slow download speeds through...
  6. Trying to download games to my Xbox series S and keep getting a "Instillation stopped"...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to download games to my Xbox series S and keep getting a "Instillation stopped"...: I have already followed the steps listed in old forums for this same issue. Can someone give me a better answer than "try turning it off and on again" or "try deleting your Xbox to factory...
  7. why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4: why is my Xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4 and when i get to see how fast it is downloading it inly says 900kbps or 2-5mbps and i have made a...
  8. When I try downloading a game (forza horizon 4) on my xbox one it is stuck 80.4% and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try downloading a game (forza horizon 4) on my xbox one it is stuck 80.4% and it...: It does not download the game on my Xbox one 68417b4c-d10f-4f2e-adc6-59e1ccf79fb7
  9. I need help on pc, I’m currently trying to download forza horizon 5 through my pc but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help on pc, I’m currently trying to download forza horizon 5 through my pc but it...: I need help on pc for game pass ultimate 3ee8ed93-e6de-41f8-a07d-44a87cab4d30
  10. Windows error code 0x80070070 while trying to download Forza 5 with enough disk space

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows error code 0x80070070 while trying to download Forza 5 with enough disk space: I was trying to download Forza (132GB), and was hit with error code 0x80070070. Initially, the game was trying to be downloaded on my C drive, which didnt have enough space (only had about 93GB on...