When I try to click the live streaming button under capture and share, it won't load at all.

Discus and support When I try to click the live streaming button under capture and share, it won't load at all. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I try to click live streaming under Capture and share but it won't load at all. I've tried everything from restarting the console to resetting the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Phiiiyshark, Nov 23, 2023.

1. Phiiiyshark
    Phiiiyshark Guest

When I try to click the live streaming button under capture and share, it won't load at all.

I try to click live streaming under Capture and share but it won't load at all. I've tried everything from restarting the console to resetting the console. Nothing is working and this all started after the latest update. (I'm on Xbox series s)

:)

Phiiiyshark, Nov 23, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello Phiiiyshark,

We appreciate you going through the troubleshooting steps. Since it is still not working, the problem may seem to be more complicated and require further investigation. We advise that you contact our live support team. It's advisable to work with them due to the complexity of the issue, as they have the tools needed to further diagnose it and give you an efficient solution.

To contact live support, please follow the guide below:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
      1. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
      2. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
      3. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
      4. Select the "Contact Us" button
      5. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
      6. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
      7. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
      8. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
      9. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.
  3. Phiiiyshark Win User

I'm not banned or have any type of suspension going on.
  4. Phiiiyshark Win User

I don't see anything of those settings.
  5. Phiiiyshark Win User

Yeah. I did all that and still no results. This all started after the latest update in October.
  6. CarTzy Win User

Hello Phiiiyshark,

Can you try to perform the following steps:

DELETE PROFILE:

Please go to Settings > System > Storage > Hard Drive > Gamer Profile > Choose your Gamertag > select Delete Profile ONLY.

CLEAR CONSOLE SYSTEM CACHE:

Please go to Settings > System > Storage > Highlight Hard Drive > press Y and choose Clear System Cache (3x).

DELETE CORRUPTED FILES:

Please go to Settings > System > Storage > Hard Drive > Games and Apps and look for a yellow warning symbol (!) among the files.

RESET NETWORK SETTINGS:

Kindly go to Settings >> select System Settings > Select Network Settings >> Select the name of your wireless network/wired network > Select Configure Network > select Restore to Factory Defaults. When prompted, select Yes, Restore to Factory Defaults.

RE-DOWNLOAD PROFILE:

On your dashboard, choose Social > Select Sign in or out Then select Download Profile > You will be prompted to enter your email address and password.
Thema:

1. When I try to click the live streaming button under capture and share, it won't load at all. - Similar Threads - try click live

2. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  3. How do you right click on xbox in minecraft Java via Geyser i have tried e like the post on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you right click on xbox in minecraft Java via Geyser i have tried e like the post on...: How do you right click on xbox in minecraft Java via Geyser anyone i have tried everything 5cda69eb-7a72-4b54-93fc-5a0242610ae4
  4. I have tried to redeem a code on the Xbox console but when I clicked the ‘A’ button to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have tried to redeem a code on the Xbox console but when I clicked the ‘A’ button to...: I have tried to redeem a code on the Xbox console but when pressing the ‘A’ button to confirm nothing happened! I then tried to redeem it via the website to be told that the code had already been...
  5. Every time I try clicking on a game other than Fortnite, my Xbox disconnects for the tv....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time I try clicking on a game other than Fortnite, my Xbox disconnects for the tv....: Every time I try clicking on a game other than Fortnite, my Xbox disconnects for the tv. Why? How do I fix it? 8ba252ea-7837-477d-8418-3fe5dbed10e3
  6. When click on xbox button on console, it blinks and immediately turn off... Try everything...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When click on xbox button on console, it blinks and immediately turn off... Try everything...: I have xbox one s. When click on xbox button on console, it blinks and immediately turn off... Try everything what to do 3a9362ba-c611-4df0-bda4-b239164c0548
  7. I tried to sign in to my xbox app but when i click sign in button it doesnt show anything,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to sign in to my xbox app but when i click sign in button it doesnt show anything,...: Hello, I tried to sign in to my xbox app but when i click sign in button it doesnt show anything, just like kinda refreshing the page. i also have problem with xbox gamebar, i have enabled the...
  8. When i try to log into my account in microsoft store i click on to sign in with email and a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i try to log into my account in microsoft store i click on to sign in with email and a...: After clicking sign in with different account, gray box hows up and leaves my screen. 4ecebd4b-7d5e-46d3-babf-b379b5b10320
  9. Clicking "Let's Go" After Trying To Create An Xbox Gamertag doesn't work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Clicking "Let's Go" After Trying To Create An Xbox Gamertag doesn't work.: When I press Let's Go here nothing happens. This is the console output here. I even tried doing it on other devices like my phone and the same issue happens. Why is Microsoft's account creation...
  10. Trying to purchase season 4 on Call of Duty. When I click to purchase, it gets stuck in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to purchase season 4 on Call of Duty. When I click to purchase, it gets stuck in the...: I'm trying to purchase the new season 4 on Call of Duty. When I tried to purchase it. It gets stuck in a (status in progress Purchasing screen) and does nothing, jist gets froze there.I have to...