when i try to attach my card to my xbox account it says the info doesn't match the account...

Discus and support when i try to attach my card to my xbox account it says the info doesn't match the account... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; no matter what i do to solve the issue like attatchinf an address to my account, checking with bank making sure everything is good it still says the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ryleigh cheverie, Jul 23, 2023.

1. when i try to attach my card to my xbox account it says the info doesn't match the account...

no matter what i do to solve the issue like attatchinf an address to my account, checking with bank making sure everything is good it still says the same thing

:)

ryleigh cheverie, Jul 23, 2023
  2. Default__284 Win User

Can't purchase/add my card to my account, but can add it to another account.

I still get the same error: "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." when I input the same details and card info on my other account, it works.
  3. Wille M. Win User

when i try to attach my card to my xbox account it says the info doesn't match the account or card and i've treid 10 times, i've done everything

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there.

I'm an Independent advisor and I'm here to help you with your concern.

I'm so sorry you're experiencing this issue, I can imagine how excited you must be to play, but don't be sad, I have some tips that may help.

If you're using a credit card, I've seen cases where the financial institution blocks the payment because it identified some suspicious action. It would be interesting to check with the financial institution if something similar has not happened.

This issue can also happen when your account information (or system information) does not match your card. Therefore, sometimes you may not have added a shipping and billing address to your account. This can also happen when your device and account are set to a different region and currency than the one you reside in and your card doesn't match it.

Have you tried generating a virtual/online credit card through your bank's app? Online transactions are generally safer with a virtual credit card.

Go to this link and log in with your account. Then add your address. Link: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/addresses

Check your account profile and make sure everything matches your card. Link: https://account.microsoft.com/profile

To add cards, use the link: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments

If you're using a child account, be sure to let your parents or Microsoft Family organizer know.

If problems persist, wait 48 hours and try again. If it still doesn't work, it could be a blockage in your account, I recommend that you contact the sales department. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Let me know if you have any questions. I would be happy to fix it. Hugs! :)
  4. Aerdt-34330CB7-C484- Win User

Having to link credit card to paypal

I have the same problem, but it doesn't have anything to do with the 1 month for 1€ / 1$ deal. When I try to add my PayPal account with positive balance through "add payment options" via the xbox website it also says I need to attach a credit card to my
    account. Billing region and name are the same on my xbox live account and my PayPal account.
  5. bommTE Win User

Can't Resub PC game pass

I'm living in thailand and my account and billing set to my address (Thailand).
    trying on xbox website, xbox pc app, microsoft website, microsoft store still can't get resub.
    trying re-fill card info (old and another card) i got message "info doesn't match". until i got message said "you got rejected multiple times"
  6. ItsKuma Win User

status code 8c320008 when entering paypal

thank you for this information ! but it says that it matches your Xbox LIVE account. This includes your name, address, card info, etc. For instance, if the name on your card is "John Smith" and the name on your LIVE account is "Master Chief" then there could
    be some issues when authorizing or using the card.

my gamertag is

bout the name for my credit card is something else

do i have to switch my gamertag to the one i have on my credit card ?

i dont understand what he is saying
Thema:

when i try to attach my card to my xbox account it says the info doesn't match the account...

1. when i try to attach my card to my xbox account it says the info doesn't match the account... - Similar Threads - try attach card

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  5. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  6. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  7. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  8. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  9. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  10. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...