When i try to add a credit card to my Xbox One, it says to many operations, try again in a lil ...

Discus and support When i try to add a credit card to my Xbox One, it says to many operations, try again in a lil ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been trying to add a credit card to my account, but when I add it, it gets rejected and says that I have imputed to many operations and should try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CitedGryphon982, Jun 9, 2017.

1. When i try to add a credit card to my Xbox One, it says to many operations, try again in a lil ...

I've been trying to add a credit card to my account, but when I add it, it gets rejected and says that I have imputed to many operations and should try again in a bit. It's been like this for a long time. I went on my computer and tried to put a credit card
    but was stopped by this error code:

30450-IxFGTQAAAAAAAAAA-3db0fa30-3191-4b31-82e2-fec94602638e.

Please, any help is useful. Thank you in advanced.

:)

CitedGryphon982, Jun 9, 2017
  2. DIS7RICT
    DIS7RICT Guest
    Cannot add a legitimate credit card

And when i try to add the credit card on my Xbox 360 it says "Cannot authorize the selected payment, Please select another payment method or add a new one".

DIS7RICT, Jun 9, 2017
  3. Something went wrong...

When ever I try to use my prepaid card when It prompts me to add a credit card...It says: "Something went wrong. Give it another try."

Please help!!

BereavedElk66, Jun 9, 2017
  4. DIS7RICT Win User

Cannot add a legitimate credit card

And when i try to add the credit card on my Xbox 360 it says "Cannot authorize the selected payment, Please select another payment method or add a new one".
  5. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

Wont Accept Credit Card

Try waiting a couple days than add a credit card again if you try to many times Microsoft locks up that you can't add credit cards for spam an other reasons. Thanks
  6. SlayerFFP Win User

Payment option

my problem is the error msg that appears when a try to add a credit card, says temporary error try again, but this msg continue, i try for 4 days e this continue happening, the credit card had no problem, its new,

ps. sorry for badly english :S
  7. TheTaxDad Win User

Can't purchase Empire Points because credit card info isn't registering correctly

I thank you all for the answers, but the answers are for the wrong problem. I dont have a problem buying more EP. I have a lot in my account. I cannot get at them from ingame AOEO, and when I go to the Xbox site to try to solve the problem by trying to buy
    more, it says I have no credit card on file. When I try to add a credit card, it says account problem. So, the problem is somewhere in my account that wont let me get at my points, or add a credit card. That points to an account problem at a deep level.
  8. hizenborg Win User

Is my account payment banned or do I need to pay for something?

It doesn't say anything at billing.microsoft.com

When I try to redeem MSP: An error has occurred during the transaction. Please try again later.

When I try to add with a credit card: This action cannot be performed at this time. Please try again later. For more information, go to
    http://www.xbox.com/support.

When I try to add with paypal: We cannot complete your request now, please try again later.

Message 40001
Thema:

When i try to add a credit card to my Xbox One, it says to many operations, try again in a lil ...

1. When i try to add a credit card to my Xbox One, it says to many operations, try again in a lil ... - Similar Threads - try add credit

2. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  3. I'm trying to add a new console??

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to add a new console??: It's asking me for a code on the TV and I don't see one or know how to get one? submitted by /u/Agreeable_Fig6012 [link] [comments]
  4. Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account: Try to add my old profile to new Xbox but it tip coming up with create a account 64e5a294-990c-4528-ba4e-de44ff882756
  5. My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...: My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and can't figure out how to log into the right account 00b922d1-ba05-42c2-9673-39b0313d0494
  6. trying to add new gmail/alias to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    trying to add new gmail/alias to my Microsoft account: Hello, I’m trying to add a gmail/alias to my Microsoft account but every time I try it always says, “There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...
  7. Trying to add alias email, but I can't verify the old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to add alias email, but I can't verify the old email: So I'm trying to add an alias email but when I go into that section a screen pops up asking me to verify the original email associated with my account. That original email has been deleted long...
  8. I keep getting the error message 'cannot use this alias' when I try to add my phone number...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting the error message 'cannot use this alias' when I try to add my phone number...: When I've tried to redeem Xbox rewards, I've been asked to add a mobile number to my account. After following all of the steps I get the message saying that I 'cannot use this alias'. I have:...
  9. When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or...: Is there a fix to this? I would like to redeem my rewards soon. e61a70a0-8bb9-4359-8cbc-23873b0f82cd
  10. Get an error msg when trying to add money

in XBoX Accessibility
    Get an error msg when trying to add money: Received the attached msg. It’s been for several days now. Each time I try to add money. Thnx 85b7c31c-1b4c-4b0d-9612-72f7f8171c91