When I try joining the Windows 10 Minecraft beta it sends me to the Microsoft store even...

Discus and support When I try joining the Windows 10 Minecraft beta it sends me to the Microsoft store even... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Basically as the title says. I bought the game through the Minecraft website. I have the Java edition. Do I need the version bought through the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Skeptical-dragon, Aug 24, 2020.

1. When I try joining the Windows 10 Minecraft beta it sends me to the Microsoft store even...

Basically as the title says. I bought the game through the Minecraft website. I have the Java edition. Do I need the version bought through the Microsoft store to be able to take part in the ray tracing beta?

submitted by /u/Skeptical-dragon
    [link] [comments]

/u/Skeptical-dragon, Aug 24, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Unable To Join Friends World On Xbox Because Of An Outdated Client On Minecraft.

You can either join the Insider Beta as well and get the 1.13 beta, or you can ask your friends to leave the beta, uninstall Minecraft, and re-install the official 1.11.4 version.

If you wish to join the Beta, you can open the Windows 10 Store, and search for the Xbox Insider App.

Install the App, and sign in.

Under Insider Content you should see the Minecraft Beta. There you are able to join.
  3. Marshmallow 630 Win User

I can't get out of the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta

Let me explain. Minecraft was bought in the Microsoft Store using a different account. Then that account signed out and my account signed in. I am 100% certain that I bought the full version of Minecraft Windows 10.

(EDIT) Also, it's the DEVELOPMENT beta, like the Xbox Insider Hub beta.
  4. jowg24 Win User

Error Downloading Minecraft for Windows 10

Hello,
    I am able to download other applications via the Microsoft Store however it is just Minecraft for Windows 10 which keeps failing, I have tried using the link you directed me to but that just brings me to the same place the Launcher is not the issue but the actual download for Minecraft for Windows 10 for Java Edition works perfect but the second I try to download Minecraft for Windows it brings up an error. I have downloaded the launcher from both minecraft.net and Microsoft Store but still come to the same issue error 0x80073D0D

For further information, a few months back I was playing Minecraft for Windows 10 when it unexpectedly crashed and suddenly removed itself from my computer since then I have been unable to locate it or even redownload it.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

I cant get out of beta on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!!!

Hi Miner,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We recommend looking over this

thread from Minecraft.net
    . This explains how to join and leave the beta.

Detailed Windows 10 Opt Out Steps

1. Be sure to backup your worlds first!
    2. Open the Xbox Insider Hub app and unenroll from the beta.
    3. Uninstall Minecraft.
    4. Reinstall Minecraft from Microsoft Store app
    Thanks,

Brad
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

minecraft windows 10 mobile获取beta版 (Mod Translation: Minecraft Windows-Mobile gets beta version)

Good day

I missed understood your question, my apology.

Thought you wanted to get beta on mobile phone.

Taken from Mojang website.

XBOX ONE / WINDOWS 10

You will need to own the digital version of the game. For the beta, disc owners are not supported - sorry!

Joining the Minecraft Beta on Windows 10 or Xbox One:

1. Go to the Store app on Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC.

2. Search for the Xbox Insider Hub app.

3. Download and install Xbox Insider Hub.

4. Launch the Xbox Insider Hub.

5. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft Beta.

6. Select Join.

7. Have fun and find bugs!

Found on Mojang website.
Thema:

When I try joining the Windows 10 Minecraft beta it sends me to the Microsoft store even...

1. When I try joining the Windows 10 Minecraft beta it sends me to the Microsoft store even... - Similar Threads - try joining Windows

2. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  3. Error code 0x8924000D when trying to join party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Error code 0x8924000D when trying to join party: When I join or someone else joins a party I’m in it disconnects me and shows error code 0x8924000D 3843af8b-4e32-4079-8947-004f9f60f3ca
  4. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  5. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  6. "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...: Both were working perfectly fine yesterday and the error appeared tonight. I've tried repairing and resetting the associated apps on my PC. I have made sure my privacy settings were set correctly....
  7. every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...: i’ve tried unplugging the router for ten minutes and power cycling my xbox and changing internets and nothing has worked yet cd93cf86-5ec5-47ae-8ae1-cb0c0178207b
  8. So when I try joining a unofficial PC session on ark survival evolved it will say joining...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So when I try joining a unofficial PC session on ark survival evolved it will say joining...: So when I try joining a unofficial PC session on ark survival evolved it will say joining failed but if I join on a player dedicated arks server it will allow me.. I am so confused right now...
  9. when ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile...

in XBoX on Windows
    when ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile...: this feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privilege's 8db428b9-6e98-4e29-a3c3-7373c4d07ebc
  10. Error message when trying to join my bedrock realm “could not connect: outdated client!...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message when trying to join my bedrock realm “could not connect: outdated client!...: I have searched for updates, but to no avail. I’m playing on PC through the xbox app. 2b6b77ec-f89e-4af2-980e-6c155a417c5b