When I try downloading a game (forza horizon 4) on my xbox one it is stuck 80.4% and it...

Discus and support When I try downloading a game (forza horizon 4) on my xbox one it is stuck 80.4% and it... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; It does not download the game on my Xbox one 68417b4c-d10f-4f2e-adc6-59e1ccf79fb7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Thegamer2222, Jun 21, 2023.

1. Thegamer2222
    Thegamer2222 Guest

When I try downloading a game (forza horizon 4) on my xbox one it is stuck 80.4% and it...

It does not download the game on my Xbox one

:)

Thegamer2222, Jun 21, 2023
  2. Lowe Nilsson Win User

Why I cannot install Forza Horizon 4

Thanks for the response, it seems to force me to download "Forza Horizon 4" first. When I click pause it's download and then try to start download on "Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition" it stays at "Downloading" and starts Downloading process of "Forza Horizon 4". I also tried logging into my account on different computer which worked.
  3. XER0_Gamez Win User

Forza Horizon 5 is not able to download to an external drive.

All of my Microsoft and Xbox games are downloaded on my external drive including the previous Horizon, which is Forza Horizon 4. I changed where new apps are stored when downloaded from the Microsoft store to my external drive but it still wont download Forza Horizon 5 to my external drive. On the Xbox app it wont show my external drive as an option to download to. I am able to download any game from the Microsoft store and Xbox app to my external drive except Forza Horizon 5.
  4. Levent Captain Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Cant Resume After restart Xbox One

Dude Already game not open or setup. On download part is cancel it. For example Forza Horizon 5 Try Download and comming %1 . Then I want restart xbox one. after restart xbox one . Forza horizon download is disappear like never start it. Not take my storage size to. Like I never start to download this game. I try restart xbox one with other games when download but they resume the download. but Forza Horizon 5 Just dissapear like never start. Very interesting problem . But I really want fix this problem because FH5 more want to play game on xbox one
  5. Levent Captain Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Cant Resume After restart Xbox One

Dude Already game not open or setup. On download part is cancel it. For example Forza Horizon 5 Try Download and comming %1 . Then I want restart xbox one. after restart xbox one . Forza horizon download is disappear like never start it. Not take my storage size to. Like I never start to download this game. I try restart xbox one with other games when download but they resume the download. but Forza Horizon 5 Just dissapear like never start. Very interesting problem . But I really want fix this problem because FH5 more want to play game on xbox one
  6. Kazukyyy Win User

Cant join clubs or make them on pc.

I have the very same Problem. When i try to Join a Forza Horizon 4 Club ingame it tells me "Communication error with the Forza Horizon 4 Servers."

If I try it with the Xbox App on PC, it tells me that I should change my Privacy and Xbox Settings on Xbox.com (this applied to every single club, or me trying to create one).
Thema:

1. When I try downloading a game (forza horizon 4) on my xbox one it is stuck 80.4% and it... - Similar Threads - try downloading game

2. I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...: Trying to download the finals and my console say this game is not compatible 3296876e-7797-40e6-9cff-de265ad1386e
  3. xbox series s acting up when I try to download games

in XboX Insiders
    xbox series s acting up when I try to download games: I just tried to re install rdr2 rn, I thought it started the download and I went to play another game, not only did it not start my game but it started kind of lagging everything like everything...
  4. Trying to download games to my Xbox series S and keep getting a "Instillation stopped"...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to download games to my Xbox series S and keep getting a "Instillation stopped"...: I have already followed the steps listed in old forums for this same issue. Can someone give me a better answer than "try turning it off and on again" or "try deleting your Xbox to factory...
  5. i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...: i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play said game, i get a message saying that my xbox is overheating and it turns off. this is ridiculous...
  6. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  7. Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.: Additionally, Ive tried using both LAN and WiFi to download games yet it still wasn't successful at all. When doing network tests it says that Upload Speed and MTU are unavailable. Although...
  8. when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...: please can anyone respond with help 35743a80-e07b-480d-bc1e-e87ccf82fd40
  9. Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...: Error 0x80070005 for when i try download (For Celeste and Forza Horizon 4 but im pretty sure this is also a universal) and "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not...
  10. Error Code 0x8007139f when trying to download xbox series x game onto console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x8007139f when trying to download xbox series x game onto console: Trying to download (from a disc) Assassin's Creed: Mirage onto my Xbox Series X. Have the correct version of the game but when I try to download it gives the error message 0x8007139f. The help...