When i try and sign into my xbox account on the dorittos promo it’s not loading

Discus and support When i try and sign into my xbox account on the dorittos promo it’s not loading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i try and login into my xbox account it doesn’t load on the doritos promo 32238efe-3610-44d8-abfc-1f942b15464d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yn_vixie ., Nov 21, 2023.

1. yn_vixie .
    yn_vixie . Guest

When i try and login into my xbox account it doesn’t load on the doritos promo

:)

yn_vixie ., Nov 21, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello yn_vixie ,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you are trying to redeem code on Doritos promo and it is not loading in your end. Let us help you find other ways to successfully redeem the code.

Before we proceed any further, we would like to set proper expectation that here in community forum, we do not have the tool to check codes. What we can provide are helpful tips and possibly point you to other support options available.

If you are referring to this link https://www.doritosdewrockstar.com/ and it is not working, try in private browser or you use different devices. You may also try on another time.

Additionally, you can contact our live support channel through this steps:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello yn_vixie .,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

4. NobleJay Win User

i think i have a virus

Also when i try to sign back into my account after factory reseting it will start loading and then it wint sign me into my account so it takes a few trys
  5. StealthWolf2386 Win User

Repeatedly disconnecting from Xbox Live.

I get kicked off line when trying to load a game. When im not playing a game I stay connected. But when loading a game it keeps saying signed out n I have to try signing back in to load my account like playing multi player. Wtf. These problems keep happening
    with xbox and its getting really old. Need to fix these problems asap!
  6. Cc Smoke cC Win User

when i try to sign in my account

I'm having the same problem... So far it has been with two error codes and I can't sign in to Xbox.com either.

I have the following error codes"

80072EF3

8015000A

Whenever I try to look up what these mean, the link crashes or just wont load. WTH is going on here?
Thema:

1. When i try and sign into my xbox account on the dorittos promo it’s not loading - Similar Threads - try sign account

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  4. i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...: what do i need to do to fix it or get it to let me sign in? 01dac490-f328-4a46-9103-672f782aa149
  5. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  6. an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...: When loading fortnite on my child's xbox series S they are getting the following when trying to load into the game "an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox Live,...
  7. AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...: Why is this happening i just want play fornite 7dd319a4-7eb7-4941-9100-2ae1d5778569
  8. When I try to sign in it says account does not exist and when I try to send a verification...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to sign in it says account does not exist and when I try to send a verification...: Hello, I have another Microsoft account that I use today I attempted to log into it and it said "We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account." This...
  9. “ an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “ an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live. Please try...: So it’s currently been almost 2 weeks since I haven’t been able to sign in to Fortnite and I keep getting the “an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account Xbox Live please try...
  10. Pay.billdesk.com Refusing to connect when I try sign up for a developer account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pay.billdesk.com Refusing to connect when I try sign up for a developer account: Pay.billdesk.com Refusing to connect when I try sign up for a developer account After entering my credit card details and confirming the transaction a small window appears stating that...