When I try and renew my xbox live gold for one year it directs me to buying xbox game pass...

Discus and support When I try and renew my xbox live gold for one year it directs me to buying xbox game pass... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I try and renew my xbox live gold for one year again it directs me to where you normally can buy xbox game pass ultimate which I cancelled before... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N7 Spectre v, Oct 17, 2020.

1. N7 Spectre v
    N7 Spectre v Guest

When I try and renew my xbox live gold for one year it directs me to buying xbox game pass...

When I try and renew my xbox live gold for one year again it directs me to where you normally can buy xbox game pass ultimate which I cancelled before the one month subscription ended and from yesterday I couldn't join any xbox parties on the xbox one
    so my question is why is it doing this and how can I fix it so I can play on online on my xbox?

:)

N7 Spectre v, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox series s won't let me play games

Ok hi when I try to play a game pass game it tells me I need to renew gamepass but I have xbox live gold
    XBox Live Gold doesn't give you access to Game Pass games....Live Gold just allows you to play Multiplayer content. You either need to buy Game Pass separately or you need to upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate which includes Live Gold
  3. Smwutches Win User

When I try and renew my xbox live gold for one year it directs me to buying xbox game pass ultimate.

Double check your subscription at
    http://account.microsoft.com
    to make sure your Ultimate subscription has ended. You would be able to add standard Gold until it has.

Keep in mind also, you can no longer buy a 12 month subscription of Gols through Xbox. You can only buy a 1 month or 3 month. You can buy a 12 month prepaid code from a different retailer.
  4. Antiphrost Win User

Xbox One TENURE missing, 10 year member

Yeah - I'm having a similar issue. I recently renewed my Xbox Live gold subscription and my tenure has gone from 8 years to 9 years however visually this is not been displayed on the Xbox One after 3 weeks since renewal.

The Games with Gold tile/icon keeps telling me to renew Xbox Live gold when on the home screen but all functionality is still working as my Xbox Live subcription has renewed and is active.

I figured this might be an issue with pushing updated account information to the Xbox One as the website and also on my Xbox 360 it is correctly showing 9 years tenure so I'm just watiing patiently for the devs/engineers to fix this.
  5. kailonishunk Win User

xbox live account problems HELP

I have a one year xbox live gold and I see all this free stuff with gold and I try to buy it and it brings up the price of the game when I play multiplayer and and all taht that u need Xbox live which I need xbox live gold that my mom bought me for a year
    I need instant help
  6. MASTER BOSS 077 Win User

Gold membership when purchasing Game pass ultimate

When renewing an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription it converts the three months xbox live to 1 month xbox live. You can wait untill the subscription has fully ended to redeem three months of xbox live. I recommend buying many months or a year of xbox
    live then buying one month of game pass ultimate it will change the whole subscription to xbox game pass ultimate. This can only go up to 36 months
Thema:

1. When I try and renew my xbox live gold for one year it directs me to buying xbox game pass... - Similar Threads - try renew live

2. Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...: It's really annoying me and I need some help 7ee02beb-8193-489b-b6a5-5df52cbcdc9f
  3. Looks like you need to renew Gold. If your subscription is current try quitting and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew Gold. If your subscription is current try quitting and...: So for whatever reason, I try to launch Minecraft, but it come up with this message, however, I have not subscribed for anything a7588e2d-599c-4947-99be-d13f170ab6cf
  4. Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass error when trying to load Minecraft. I own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass error when trying to load Minecraft. I own...: I briefly had Xbox Game Pass years ago, but I canceled it and have stayed with a Gold Membership since. I bought Minecraft before ever having Game Pass. Please help! I have tried resetting the...
  5. I'm trying to renew my fortnite crew subscription but nothing will let me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to renew my fortnite crew subscription but nothing will let me: I'm trying to renew my fortnite crew subscription but nothing will let me how do I do it f1c1a8e7-97cd-46ec-8644-d68865f2fa9c
  6. When I try to open a game, it kicks me out of the game saying I need to sign in or renew my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to open a game, it kicks me out of the game saying I need to sign in or renew my...: When I try to open a game, i.e. Minecraft, Unpacking, Human Fall Flat, it kicks me out of the game saying I need to sign in or renew my subscription. But I've already done both and I tried...
  7. Everytime I try to renew my subscription it tells me to try again and gives me an error message

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I try to renew my subscription it tells me to try again and gives me an error message: I can't buy my game pass renewal it gives me an error message and tells me to try again 12cd280f-c100-4d37-8899-f8152c787892
  8. Now that Xbox owns Activision could Microsoft try to renew the deal with Hasbro for the War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Now that Xbox owns Activision could Microsoft try to renew the deal with Hasbro for the War...: Xbox a major complaint that people bring up is the lack of variety in the Xbox gamestore that's why the transformers war and fall of Cybertron series should be looked after for you people because...
  9. "Need to renew game pass" message even though I'm trying to boot off of game disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Need to renew game pass" message even though I'm trying to boot off of game disc.: I'm having this issue with Halo: The Master Chief Collection. It worked fine last night but it's telling me to renew the subscription even though the disc is inserted into the drive....
  10. I am trying to renew my gamepass but its not letting me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to renew my gamepass but its not letting me.: Gamepass is being weird and not letting me renew it and it keeps saying that it cant authorise the purchase and that I need to pick a different payment method and I have tried 2 bank cadrs and it...