When I try and put myself online it says online status unknown I need help badly

Discus and support When I try and put myself online it says online status unknown I need help badly in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I try and put myself online it says online status unknown I need help bdf7860c-8e77-4787-aed6-06824999754d Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Corey 1344444, May 4, 2023.

1. When I try and put myself online it says online status unknown I need help badly

When I try and put myself online it says online status unknown I need help

:)

Corey 1344444, May 4, 2023
  2. Wille M. Win User

When I try and put myself online it says online status unknown I need help badly

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there.

I'm Wille, an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I'm sorry you're having this problem, I have some recommendations that may help you:

Step 1

Turn off the console > (Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds) unplug all cables from the console > wait 10 minutes and plug everything back in > Turn on the console.

Step 2

1. Access your Profile and System and click Settings;
    2. Click Devices and Connections > Bluray > Persistent Storage;
    3. Click Clear Persistent Storage;

Step 3

1. Navigate to General > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address;
    2. Click Clean and Restart.

Step 4

Press the Xbox button to open the panel;
    Click Profile & System > Settings > General > Network Settings;
    Under Advanced Settings, select DNS Settings;
    Select Manual, which will take you to the primary DNS server;
    For Primary DNS, type 1.1.1.1 and choose Enter;
    Select Secondary DNS Server. Type 1.0.0.1 select Enter;
    Press the B button on the controller to save;
    Test your connection again (Profile & System > Settings > General > Network Settings > Test Network Connection).

Step 5

-Remove your account

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & System > Settings > Account.
    Select Remove Accounts.
    Select your account and confirm the removal.

- Restart your console

Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your controller to open Power Center.
    Select Restart Console.
    Select Restart.

-Re-add your account to the console

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & System > Add New.
    Enter your Microsoft account email address and password.
    Complete the customization settings on the next screens.

Step 6

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.
    Select System > Settings > System > Console Information
    Select Reset Console.
    Restore and keep my games and apps.

Note: Don't worry, as long as you're connected to Xbox Live, your progress and game saves won't be deleted. It will remove all your accounts, but you can add them later. You will need to know your account email and passwords when performing this reset.

Hoping that everything works out for the best.
    I hope I helped you. Hugs!
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Why, when I try to appear online, it says “online status unknown”

Hi, Nicole. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Try setting up Manual DNS settings on your console.

1. Please go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > DNS settings >> manual

2. Primary DNS: 208.67.222.222

3. Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220

Solution 3: Please try setting up a mobile hotspot connection using your phone, then connect the console to the hotspot connection. Kindly check if the same issue persists after setting it to appear online.
  4. zopen117 Win User

Xbox one onlime status unknown

Can anyone help?

Try to play pubg with friends. I am online and connected to internet. However my friends do not show as online and i am unable to recieve party or game invites. When i try and changw my profile to offline it says online status unknown.

What the hell is going on?

I have hard reset, deleted and reactivated account, turned off internet, checked NAT settings and still not working
    see if in the settings you are "offline"
  5. Immortal Human Win User

Online status Unknown

Yes like I said, above I tried that. When I signed back on I got an error message, when I go into content restrictions on the xbox it says, "Your content restrictions are in effect, but cannot be changed until we connect to the service". When I got into
    privacy it says " There is a temporary problem with the service. Please try again". I get that problem with almost everything I try to access
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Online status unknown

Hey there Reece,

Sorry to hear you are running into these problems. Go ahead and take a look at this support article for

Help with your Xbox One network connection
    . Just go ahead and follow it closely and let us know if this has helped.

Also if you are seeing any error messages when running your
    Network connection
    or
    multiplayer connection
    , you should be able to get specific troubleshooting for the specific message.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. When I try and put myself online it says online status unknown I need help badly - Similar Threads - try put myself

2. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  3. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  4. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  5. I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...: Tried to enter a gift card but the balance did not appear 1ec02279-e8d0-4030-9e8e-13f6c75ca161
  6. When I try to put my parental control pin into fortnite, it says it's wrong even when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to put my parental control pin into fortnite, it says it's wrong even when I...: My parental control pin for fortnite is saying it's not correct. I have signed in to change the pin several times and it still says it's not correct b5517c80-1b79-4a64-8b20-8c1125a33627
  7. Myund when I tried to download call of duty so I popped it out and now I put it back in it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Myund when I tried to download call of duty so I popped it out and now I put it back in it...: My Xbox one won't pop out a disc and it's got blank black squares where my games used to show on home screen 65e61a57-89a3-4c7c-a2dc-4364aa4f5030
  8. Minecraft- When i tried to sine in i put my Gmail and I put the code and all and when i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft- When i tried to sine in i put my Gmail and I put the code and all and when i...: I was trying to find in end I did it said please check your Internet connection end I did have Internet so I don't know what happened * Changed to a question 51b715f8-695e-46ea-8ea6-68417672a3c6
  9. I can't purchass game pass when I put in my billing info it says error on our end try again

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't purchass game pass when I put in my billing info it says error on our end try again: When trying to purchass game pass it says error on our end try again and it won't let me make the purchass 4f902b3f-990a-4d48-8ede-b4d30c09302a
  10. I try and put a new shipping adress but it says theres an error and i put everything...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I try and put a new shipping adress but it says theres an error and i put everything...: I try and put a new shipping address i try and i put everything right when i put save it says theres an error in the city and zipcode and state even though i put everything right...