When i try add game and/or app for kid account, after enter password confirmation on my...

Discus and support When i try add game and/or app for kid account, after enter password confirmation on my... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/earmack, Feb 26, 2020.

1. /u/earmack
    /u/earmack Guest

When i try add game and/or app for kid account, after enter password confirmation on my...

/u/earmack, Feb 26, 2020
  2. shinagami69 Win User

Gah, why can't I upgrade my account to an adult?

From what I remember when seting up a child account an adult has to enter a password (I think it may be linked to an live id). When upgradeing a child account the password will have to be used to confirm the account holder is now an adult and not just some
    kid trying to bypass the child account his parents put on his xbox.
  3. Trinitarian-CA21C929 Win User

How to transfer money out of child account?

Try refunding it from their microsoft account online. Worst case scenario use that money from their account to gift games to your main account. You main account will own it. Also, you can put a password in so that in order to confirm a purchase you have
    to enter a password so they wont "accidentally" buy something as i probably would if i was a kid, lol.
  4. banky71 Win User

trying to buy something on fortnight and it is asking for a 6 digit pass key...I never set one up

try this.

When you are prompted to enter your passkey on the console, enter any six-digit combination three times.

After you enter a passkey three times, Xbox One will prompt you to enter your Microsoft account password. Type your password.

Select Make a new passkey.

Enter a new passkey, and then enter it again to confirm.

if you don't know your password you'll have to reset that as well.
  5. OpzMaHaloSlipd Win User

Refund

My kid did this back last year, there is an option in the settings so that you have to enter your Microsoft password when making purchases. Unfortunately my kid is too smart for a passcode and worked out the pattern from watching me lol and even now I
    have to use my xbox app to enter passwords as he can see me entering password on screen 🙈.... The joys of them learning to read 🤣
  6. Jamie1993 Win User

Error message ‘ check back in a little bit ‘

Could you try these steps below.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select All Settings.

4. Under Account, select Remove accounts.

5. Select the account that you want to remove.

6. Select Remove to confirm.

7. When you're finished, select Close.

8. Restart your console.

9. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

10. On the Sign in tab, move all the way down and select Add & manage.

11. Enter the email address for the Microsoft account, and then select Enter.

12. Enter the password for your Microsoft account, and then select Enter.

If that doesn't work, could you try a factory reset and selecting keep games and apps when prompt to.
Thema:

1. When i try add game and/or app for kid account, after enter password confirmation on my... - Similar Threads - try add game

2. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  3. I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it?: I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it? ca277c9d-7302-4926-93bb-2c76fc97e229
  4. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  5. I'm trying to add a new console??

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to add a new console??: It's asking me for a code on the TV and I don't see one or know how to get one? submitted by /u/Agreeable_Fig6012 [link] [comments]
  6. Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account: Try to add my old profile to new Xbox but it tip coming up with create a account 64e5a294-990c-4528-ba4e-de44ff882756
  7. My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...: My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and can't figure out how to log into the right account 00b922d1-ba05-42c2-9673-39b0313d0494
  8. trying to add new gmail/alias to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    trying to add new gmail/alias to my Microsoft account: Hello, I’m trying to add a gmail/alias to my Microsoft account but every time I try it always says, “There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...
  9. Trying to add alias email, but I can't verify the old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to add alias email, but I can't verify the old email: So I'm trying to add an alias email but when I go into that section a screen pops up asking me to verify the original email associated with my account. That original email has been deleted long...
  10. I keep getting the error message 'cannot use this alias' when I try to add my phone number...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting the error message 'cannot use this alias' when I try to add my phone number...: When I've tried to redeem Xbox rewards, I've been asked to add a mobile number to my account. After following all of the steps I get the message saying that I 'cannot use this alias'. I have:...