when I tried to update it through Wifi I got error "Can't process the update, Status code...

Discus and support when I tried to update it through Wifi I got error "Can't process the update, Status code... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I tried to connect to the Xbox Live, mz xbox 360 wanted me to install a new update, when I tried to update it through Wifi I got error "Can't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Soumeya Mokhtari, Aug 8, 2023.

1. when I tried to update it through Wifi I got error "Can't process the update, Status code...

When I tried to connect to the Xbox Live, mz xbox 360 wanted me to install a new update, when I tried to update it through Wifi I got error "Can't process the update, Status code 4451 - 4497 - 1380 -2446 -C810 -1004" What with this?

:)

Soumeya Mokhtari, Aug 8, 2023
  2. josangram Win User

Xbox 360 error code: 42FC-42FE-1380-0700-C000-000E

i tried to input the update trough a USB but when it restarted and about to update it said "can't process the update. if the problem persists,go to www.xbox.com/support. status code: 42FC - 42FE - 1600 - C000 - 000E
  3. Mauro Sarlat Win User

when I tried to update it through Wifi I got error "Can't process the update, Status code 4451 - 4497 - 1380 -2446 -C810 -1004" What with this?

Hi Soumeya M.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

This error happens when the update failed at some point.

Please try to install it again first if the problem persist please click the link below for additional steps:

https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/console/system-update-help

-Mauro
  4. Jacyintha Win User

Xbox Live Update Unavailable?

Did the update request only happen when you tried to access Sonic? It may be a game update instead of a system update... does the error code give you anything about can't process or can't read?
  5. #Gaia Win User

Xbox 360 system update

Hi Brad,

Thabks for answering. I tried deleting the corrupt file and it just appears again when I turn it on again.

The last message that i get is...

"Can't process the update. If the problem persists, go to www.xbox.com/support

Status code..."

It gives me the status code and that's all. I cant do anything with the xbox.

Thanks
  6. suburbanninja24 Win User

Update failure

Hi, whenever my Xbox 360 tries to download the new update it always says "Can't process the update" I type in this status code 42FE - 43C5 - 1380 - C000 - 0185 nothing shows up, I can connect to Xbox live fine but it always says cant process the update help.
    Thank You!
Thema:

when I tried to update it through Wifi I got error "Can't process the update, Status code...

1. when I tried to update it through Wifi I got error "Can't process the update, Status code... - Similar Threads - tried update through

2. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  3. Xbox PC app tried to update and now will not launch.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC app tried to update and now will not launch.: My Xbox PC app told me it needed to update, so I updated it via the Windows Store. When I tried to launch the app again it got stuck on the loading screen eternally. After about ten minutes of...
  4. I have tried 2 of the 3 offline updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have tried 2 of the 3 offline updates: AsSo I can not get my xbox to go past the preparation belack screen and green bar it keeps popping up with error code e200 this is after I've tried hard factory reseting it I have tried the...
  5. Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  6. My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...

in XBoX on Windows
    My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...: My adapter died a few months ago and I’ve only just replaced it, and when I turned it on for the first time there was an update. I started the update and the Xbox turned off at the end without...
  7. Xbox Series X crashes and uninstalls games when trying to update them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X crashes and uninstalls games when trying to update them: Sometimes when a game needs an update, the update will freeze. I'll watch it for upwards of 10 minutes before refreshing "my games and apps," which either works or puts me into a gray screen. If I...
  8. Xbox app - Try the update again - need help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app - Try the update again - need help: I'm right now trying to launch Xbox app on pc to play SOT but I keep getting this error, I have currently uninstalled and reinstalled both Microsoft store and Xbox app and have tried some other...
  9. Xbox identity provider displays an error when trying to update on Windows 11.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox identity provider displays an error when trying to update on Windows 11.: It shows a mistake on our side. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  10. Why is my xbox not detecting my usb after trying to do 3 offline updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox not detecting my usb after trying to do 3 offline updates: recently my xbox one x hard drive has failed, i have purchased a new one, i formatted the new hdd and plugged it into the console, i made a usb, formatted to ntfs, installed osu1, i tried doing...