When I tried to play minecraft I was forced to make a new account and can't login to my old one

Discus and support When I tried to play minecraft I was forced to make a new account and can't login to my old one in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I wanted to play minecraft and I tried to login to my account like I always did and instead of logging me into my account it forced me to make a new... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by emilpro2, Oct 8, 2023.

1. emilpro2
    emilpro2 Guest

When I tried to play minecraft I was forced to make a new account and can't login to my old one

So I wanted to play minecraft and I tried to login to my account like I always did and instead of logging me into my account it forced me to make a new one.

Now every time I try to login, it puts me into this new one so how do I get my old account back?

before the time this happened I bought a laptop and registered or logged into a microsoft account so maybe that has done something? I don't know.

:)

emilpro2, Oct 8, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: