When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:...

Discus and support When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie, I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]: 'sa_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - check log for more information... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zeyad Alzidan, Jan 11, 2024.

1. When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:...

When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie, I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]: 'sa_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - check log for more information

:)

zeyad Alzidan, Jan 11, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]: 'sa_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - check log for more information

Hi Zeyad. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Can you provide a screenshot or photo of this error please?

Do you own MW3 digitally or on disc?

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far such as reinstalling the game?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Aaron Walton1 Win User

I’m getting an error code digit-resort on start for modern warfare 2. How do I fix it?

That didn't work. The error code is Disc read (8.7):'eng_global_shared_mp.ff'

What happening is when I start modern warfare 2 up the playlist won't update.
  4. Semaj Harris Win User

I keep getting a “Disc read error [8.7]: ‘ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff’ - Check log for more information every time I try to play MWZ on MW3 (2023).

This error occurs every time I try to play the Zombies game mode on MW3 (2023). This is the only game and game mode this occurs on. I have an Xbox Series S which doesn’t have a disc drive so this is very confusing.
    I’m getting the disc read error

5. Namni Win User

Has anyone had this problem?

MW3 has disc read errors a lot. I have my copy saved to my hard drive, and I still get disc read errors. Not sure how to fix it.
  6. iTz Kitty Purry Win User

Multiple problems with my new Slim console

I wasn't able to try connecting using a ethernet cord yet, but I just tried to play MW2 and MW3 (both brand new) and it still said Game Error- Disc Cannot Be Read. I managed to get to the main menu a couple of times, but after a short while, it still popped
    the error message again. I tried Reach again, and when it's not throwing me out of matchmaking, it just keeps saying Game Error. It seems like the only thing my Slim console will play without a hitch is Black Ops (and my Black Ops disc has a crack in it,
    so I don't understand how it's being read).

Sorry for replying so late for some of these, but my family keeps hogging the Slim console from me to watch Netflix.
Thema:

When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:...

1. When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:... - Similar Threads - tried launch MW3

2. Xbox PC app tried to update and now will not launch.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC app tried to update and now will not launch.: My Xbox PC app told me it needed to update, so I updated it via the Windows Store. When I tried to launch the app again it got stuck on the loading screen eternally. After about ten minutes of...
  3. verytime I launch xbox app on pc it gives me an error code and when i try to check my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    verytime I launch xbox app on pc it gives me an error code and when i try to check my...: I've tried literally everything in youtube videos I'm starting to think its because of windows 11. d86fda47-838b-4351-9d9d-e0048f134973
  4. I keep Blue screening when I try to launch any game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep Blue screening when I try to launch any game.: Every time I launch into Fortnite I receive a blue screen of death withe the error code "Unexpected_kernel_mode_trap" or "Client_watchdog_timeout" Here are the minidump files:...
  5. why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?: this i what i get. [img] 06be154a-d84a-4cec-bc89-4ebb3d990854
  6. How do I stop getting rhis message saying “ Try launching again shortly

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I stop getting rhis message saying “ Try launching again shortly: Hello, I’m am a Xbox player and I’m having trouble with this message I’m getting, when ever I try to click my profile or click the Xbox logo, It’s showing me “ Try launching again shortly, If...
  7. My Xbox guide won’t work when I press my home button it says try launching again shortly...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox guide won’t work when I press my home button it says try launching again shortly...: I tried everything like resetting my console and unplugging it but nothing works 8c9e7e91-d0e3-4051-b1f8-62d163855ebf
  8. I get 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app on my computer. I'm on Windows 11.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app on my computer. I'm on Windows 11.: Xbox app from the Mircosoft Store won't open at all. The application opens then immediately crashes. This has been going on for a couple weeks now. I'm on Windows 11 with everything on my PC up...
  9. Help with Xbox App crashing immediately when trying to launch it - Win11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with Xbox App crashing immediately when trying to launch it - Win11: Hello, Having a weird issue where Xbox app just crashes when I try to launch it. Here's what I tried already: - updating Windows (in fact, today was when I got a cumulative update, although the...
  10. I get an error 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app in my computer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get an error 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app in my computer.: I get an error 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app in my computer. It has never worked, just installed but didn’t manage to get in. Windows 11 is up to date and I have more than 50gB space....