When i tried to add an account to Xbox one, the password prompt doesnt show up and goes...

Discus and support When i tried to add an account to Xbox one, the password prompt doesnt show up and goes... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I have tried: unplugging, soft factory reset ( now I can't sign in to any accounts because it won't show password/email prompt when signing in) so... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ITSMEN0SC0PES, Sep 11, 2019.

1. When i tried to add an account to Xbox one, the password prompt doesnt show up and goes...

So I have tried: unplugging, soft factory reset ( now I can't sign in to any accounts because it won't show password/email prompt when signing in)

so far after the core services went back up it is still happening

anyone who knows can help, please!! When  i tried to add an account to Xbox one, the password prompt doesnt show up and goes... :(

i will add a video after i get home from school

:)

ITSMEN0SC0PES, Sep 11, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

When i tried to add an account to Xbox one, the password prompt doesnt show up and goes back to home

Hi here Men0,

Thanks for the reply on the issue with the Xbox One console. I recommend trying the following article: How to restart or power cycle your Xbox
    One console

• Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button
      on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.
    • Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button
      on the console or the Xbox button
      on your controller.
      • Note If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

When i tried to add an account to Xbox one, the password prompt doesnt show up and goes back to home

How do you have it hooked up to the internet? Is it on wifi? Would there be a way to plug it in via a wire, even if temporarily, to try and get logged in?
  4. ITSMEN0SC0PES Win User

ok I will try this tomorrow thank you so much I hope it doesn't end with reset and delete everything cuz i have a LOT of data and games that are expensive like ark and all of the dlcs
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Ok, sorry, just had a chance to watch the video. It's not parental controls. The console isn't even prompting for credentials to begin with.

What I would recommend doing is powering down the console, pressing the Xbox button on the front for 10 seconds. Then while the system is powered down, ALSO power cycle the router/modem the Xbox One is connected to. Once the internet is back up, power up
    the Xbox One and try again. What's happening is that the console can't reach the authentication servers (not specifically XBL, but Microsoft as a whole) to log you in for your MS account.

Let me know if that doesn't work and we can try a few other things.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Thema:

When i tried to add an account to Xbox one, the password prompt doesnt show up and goes...

1. When i tried to add an account to Xbox one, the password prompt doesnt show up and goes... - Similar Threads - tried add account

2. Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account: Try to add my old profile to new Xbox but it tip coming up with create a account 64e5a294-990c-4528-ba4e-de44ff882756
  3. My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...: My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and can't figure out how to log into the right account 00b922d1-ba05-42c2-9673-39b0313d0494
  4. trying to add new gmail/alias to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    trying to add new gmail/alias to my Microsoft account: Hello, I’m trying to add a gmail/alias to my Microsoft account but every time I try it always says, “There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...
  5. So when I try to add my phone number into my account I receive the text code and then it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So when I try to add my phone number into my account I receive the text code and then it...: So when trying to use my Xbox rewards account to redeem for a gift card it tells me I have to add a phone number to my Microsoft account . I follow the on screen instruction and enter the code it...
  6. Microsoft Family Safety error when trying to open "Spending" or add money to child's account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family Safety error when trying to open "Spending" or add money to child's account: This is the error: Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while. TraceId: 3XA/FPqDTES6BD/2.9.351 It has been...
  7. I am getting an error trying to add money to my son's account in Family Safety.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am getting an error trying to add money to my son's account in Family Safety.: I get the following error when I am trying to add funds to my son's account in Family Safety. I went through the get more info link and verified that my credit card is up to date, I do not have...
  8. Trying to add phone number to my account error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to add phone number to my account error: Hi, im trying to add a phone number to my account so i can use my xbox rewards, all i keep getting is "This alias cannot be added to your account. Choose a different alias." its getting...
  9. I’m trying to add my Ubisoft account to my Xbox account but there is a Ubisoft account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to add my Ubisoft account to my Xbox account but there is a Ubisoft account...: How do I remove the Ubisoft account that’s linked to my Xbox account so that I can add my account? I’ve tried my best but now I’m stumped. 42cd49c0-b252-456d-91eb-65c9ccfa6c51
  10. I trying to change payment account for Xbox PC app account but it wont allow me to add...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I trying to change payment account for Xbox PC app account but it wont allow me to add...: It prompt for business account or school account only. Why? [img] deb90c40-4018-4b12-9795-8636a96ee459