When I tried logging into my Xbox account on a different Xbox then I usually use it asked...

Discus and support When I tried logging into my Xbox account on a different Xbox then I usually use it asked... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I logged onto my Xbox account after a while. I use to play on a Xbox one but now switching to a Xbox series s but when I tried logging onto the account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by sukhminder singh1, Nov 7, 2023.

1. When I tried logging into my Xbox account on a different Xbox then I usually use it asked...

I logged onto my Xbox account after a while. I use to play on a Xbox one but now switching to a Xbox series s but when I tried logging onto the account on the newer Xbox it acts me to create a new gamer tag as if I am a new player

:)

sukhminder singh1, Nov 7, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

When I tried logging into my Xbox account on a different Xbox then I usually use it asked me to create a new gamer tag as if I am a new player

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox account. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Based on your description, it is highly possible that the email you used to sign in is not associated with your main Xbox account.

To confirm this, kindly sign in to account.xbox.com then check the gamer tag showing at the top right corner of the page if it is the same gamer tag on your Xbox One console.

Also, sign in to account.microsoft.com > then go to payment and billing > order history > from there, browse your order transaction if the transactions you made on your account were showing up.

If you have confirmed that the transactions were not showing and that the gamer tag is different, it means that the email address you are using is indeed different.

Try to check your other email addresses if it is associated with your original Xbox account.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. MISHRA13 Win User

Change Xbox account on windows 8.1

Ok, tell me if I'm getting this right... When I first setup my computer, I used my main email account, then when I tried to log in on the xbox it automatically logged me in with that Xbox account. The thing is, my main Xbox account I use is under a different
    email. Since there's apparently no way to just log out of the xbox app, you're saying I have to create a whole new user for my PC, just so I can use my main Xbox account on the app?
  4. RoboKOP LIVE Win User

Minecraft bedrock. Wrong account!

I ha e never been asked to log into minecraft as its on the ps4. The remote connect login page doesn't show any gamer tag. Only asks you for your Microsoft login details. Email and password. I've downloaded the xbox app and logged in with the same details
    to check and it's the correct account for when I had an xbox. But when using the same details on the remote connect for ps4 minecraft, it's logging me in with a completely different gamer tag and gamer tag picture.

To add to the issue I've logged out of that account on minecraft on the ps4 and tried again using remote connect on the laptop (to see if there's some issue with logging on with my phone) and after entering my email address and password, the ps4 minecraft
    says that it will not log in with these details as I've already logged in with the gamer tag I don't recognise. It let's you sign out but it says I can only use that a account.
  5. NeOnECLIPSE98 Win User

Permanent Ban with No Enforcement Details

I have tried to use this link earlier but when it asks me to choose my account it doesn't actually progress, so I can't access my account to use xbox support. I could try using a different microsoft account and tell them which xbox gamertag is having the issue and ask for details of the ban. I'll reply to this conversation after trying this.

Thanks,

Tom
  6. EliMora Win User

Email was changed without notice

Yes, I had 2 form form factor with my phone and got a text message saying my phone number was removed from my account. So when I tried logging in to my xbox it had a different email linked to it.

And when I tried logging in with my existing account I got "there is no account with this email. Would you like to make one."
Thema:

When I tried logging into my Xbox account on a different Xbox then I usually use it asked...

1. When I tried logging into my Xbox account on a different Xbox then I usually use it asked... - Similar Threads - tried logging account

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  4. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....
  5. My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...: Glitch in Xbox software. Xbox account glitch. (I don't know what else to put.) 5c10558f-ea38-434f-af08-5f495ec82374
  6. Hi I have logged out of my Ubisoft account and I do not know the password and when I try to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have logged out of my Ubisoft account and I do not know the password and when I try to...: Hi I have logged out of my Ubisoft account and I do not know the password and when I try to login in with Xbox it just says link account and makes me put in my email (which I no longer have access...
  7. My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...: My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and can't figure out how to log into the right account 00b922d1-ba05-42c2-9673-39b0313d0494
  8. I’m trying to log into my old Xbox account, however when I log into it, it isn’t my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to log into my old Xbox account, however when I log into it, it isn’t my account...: Hello, I’ve been trying to log into my old Xbox account and when I do a different account comes up, however, I am logging in through what should be my account on another console that I have, when...
  9. I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account...: I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account but then it says I have to change my ENTIRE user to be my old account just to play minecraft? please help...
  10. I tried logging into my xbox account, and it asked for my password which I got wrong and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried logging into my xbox account, and it asked for my password which I got wrong and...: Where can I get live support to walk me through the account recovery form? Where can I get personalized help to fill out this form correctly besides the guide on this website? I've tried multiple...