When I tried in to log in to my Minecraft account through Microsoft, it said my account did...

Discus and support When I tried in to log in to my Minecraft account through Microsoft, it said my account did... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I faced this problem my first thought was that everything will be fixed if I just make a new Microsoft account through the same email and log in,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Charlie Flores, Jul 9, 2023.

1. When I tried in to log in to my Minecraft account through Microsoft, it said my account did...

When I faced this problem my first thought was that everything will be fixed if I just make a new Microsoft account through the same email and log in, but that did not work. When I logged in to Minecraft's official website through my Microsoft account, it made me create a whole new different Minecraft account with a different gamer tag, I also needed to buy the game again, which I bought before. I have access to the Microsoft account I used before for the login but, it's a whole different account. I would appreciate help from someone on how to recover my account, I have the receipt for the Minecraft account and the transaction ID for it if needed. I did not forget my password nor did I forget my email.

:)

Charlie Flores, Jul 9, 2023
  2. Charlie Flores Win User

When I tried in to log in to my Minecraft account through Microsoft, it said my account did not exist.

I think you may have the wrong idea about my situation, I have been using this same email for the past 2 years, but I think what happened is that for some reason my Microsoft email was deleted. That's the reason why when I tried to log into my Microsoft email, it said it did not exist. So when I saw this I created a new one which lead to the problem of me not having any access to my already migrated Minecraft account because now it's a whole different account from the original one if that makes any sense. Anyways thanks for your input in the problem but sadly it didn't help.
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

When I tried in to log in to my Minecraft account through Microsoft, it said my account did not exist.

Thank you for the clarification.

Since the Microsoft primary email was deleted, in this case, the only best option now is to reach out to Mojang for further assistance as they may have the tools on their end to possibly unlink your Minecraft account and re-link it to the new Microsoft account. You can contact them through this link:

https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request... or https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new...

After submitting the ticket, you will receive an update from them within 24 - 48 hours.

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Charlie!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Your Minecraft account must have migrated to the original Microsoft account email address where it was first created.

You can check out this link for further information regarding Minecraft account migration:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

In order to find the Microsoft account where your Minecraft account was migrated, you will need to sign in to all of your Microsoft email accounts on account.microsoft.com > then go to Payment and Billing > Order History.

From there, check if you have any Minecraft transactions. If you have found the transactions, use the same Microsoft account to log in to Minecraft Launcher.
  5. ilkkkus Win User

Issues with accessing account

Where did my account go then? When I try to log in with the microsoft account, it logs me as my other account and when I tried logging in with mojang again there was notification that said my account has been migrated.
  6. Vanabestie Win User

I can't get into the account which I paid for Minecraft on

I bought the game through the actual website first (the Java version, sorry), and then it told me to log in with a Microsoft account. I tried my Microsoft login, and it logged in with the game not on it. I contacted Minecraft, and they said to ask Microsoft for my Xbox Live credentials!
Thema:

When I tried in to log in to my Minecraft account through Microsoft, it said my account did...

1. When I tried in to log in to my Minecraft account through Microsoft, it said my account did... - Similar Threads - tried log Minecraft

2. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  3. My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...: My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and can't figure out how to log into the right account 00b922d1-ba05-42c2-9673-39b0313d0494
  4. I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account...: I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account but then it says I have to change my ENTIRE user to be my old account just to play minecraft? please help...
  5. I am trying to play Minecraft Realms on my PS4 but every time I try to log in to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to play Minecraft Realms on my PS4 but every time I try to log in to my...: I have tried all different potential emails it will be and nothing is working, can someone please guide me? I've tried googling answers but nothing seems to work. Do I need to reset my PS4 or...
  6. I try to log into minecraft on my ps5 and it says I’ve already signed in with a different...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I try to log into minecraft on my ps5 and it says I’ve already signed in with a different...: As above. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling. Never signed in before as far as I’m aware. 56ca4d5e-13a6-4898-ad29-d44deceab6e2
  7. I tried to join a server on Minecraft and it keeps telling me I must log into XBL I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to join a server on Minecraft and it keeps telling me I must log into XBL I...: I tried to join a server on Minecraft and it keeps telling me I must log into XBL I am a playstation user I was wondering how to fix it as this hasn't happened before...
  8. I want to log into a different account on minecraft, but when I try to log in using the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to log into a different account on minecraft, but when I try to log in using the...: It seems my Minecraft is somehow "linked" to an email, which got stolen from and I can't access it anymore. I made a different account using a different email, but when I want to log in, it...
  9. I’m trying to log in to cross platform play for Minecraft dungeons on my ps5.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to log in to cross platform play for Minecraft dungeons on my ps5.: It’s giving me an error message that says account can not be linked, make sure you’re connected to the internet. Not sure what’s going on my internet is fine it just won’t connect...
  10. Trying to log into Minecraft with a separate Microsoft account but it's asking for a pin...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to log into Minecraft with a separate Microsoft account but it's asking for a pin...: I've been trying to log into Minecraft to get to the Java version of the game, but it seems as when I try to log into another Microsoft account to reach it, I always get asked for a pin. Now I...