when i stream playing on my laptop that i can hear people in my party talk but cant hear me?

Discus and support when i stream playing on my laptop that i can hear people in my party talk but cant hear me? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why is it when i stream playing on my laptop using the app that i can hear people in my party talk but cant hear me? How do i fix it where they can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SDLXPRESS, Jan 3, 2017.

1. SDLXPRESS
    SDLXPRESS Guest

when i stream playing on my laptop that i can hear people in my party talk but cant hear me?

Why is it when i stream playing on my laptop using the app that i can hear people in my party talk but cant hear me? How do i fix it where they can hear me on their headsets or tv.

:)

SDLXPRESS, Jan 3, 2017
  2. Party problems

Hello Support team...

It was everything okay with my party app, i was able to talk, able to hear!

The enforcement team banned for (reason still unknown for me) but the Bann ended 5 days ago,

now i only can hear in partys and cant talk?! When i swap my profil to my other profil i can talk and hear the people?

Am i still under bann or something? Its kinda strange, first i was like, okay maybe its the mic, but after trying my other profil i noticed it isnt the mic because everything is working normaly! I can talk over skype, i can talk on Stream, i can talk ingame,
    but why cant i talk in the Party app? The other people always say that they cant hear me. And it's true, my gf signed in with my profil, and i with my smurf, i also didnt hear my own profile. SO WHAT CAN I DO?

Pain Immortal, Jan 3, 2017
  3. Stinkypo0oo
    Stinkypo0oo Guest
    My xboxone headset is not working properly. I can hear my friends in party and gamechat but they cant hear me. I have just recently come off a 24 hour communications ban. So im thinking it might have something to do with that. any help would be nice thanks

no one can hear my mic when i talk but i can hear evryone. Also when my ban was active i couldnt hear anyone and couldnt send messages but now my ban is gone i can message people but they still cant hear me in party or game chat. Please help

Stinkypo0oo, Jan 3, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there SDLXPRESS.

The most likely issue is your NAT type. If you pull up Detailed Network Statistics under Settings and Network Settings, what does your NAT type display as?

Mister Maka, Jan 4, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there SDLXPRESS.

The most likely issue is your NAT type. If you pull up Detailed Network Statistics under Settings and Network Settings, what does your NAT type display as?
  6. Joe Ukscene Win User

Can't talk or hear anyone on Xbox App Party Chat

I have had this problem only since installing the Beta App. It has affected the normal Xbox App with the same.

I have reported this on the Report Feature in the App.

FYI - I do not use the controller plugged into the Laptop via USB. As my laptop is in the same room as the Xbox I use my normal controller which is connected to the Xbox.

I can hear and talk okay when I click Stop Streaming. When I start streaming the other people in my party come through the laptop speakers not my headphone speakers and they can not hear me.
  7. jammidodger34 Win User

Comm banned for no reason with weird effect

Wired headset and ive tried with other headsets

tried with another controller

can hear my friends in party

Its weird because my headset allows me to hear myself while talking, and i can hear myself but people cant hear me
  8. Mister Mascot Win User

i can hear people in parties but they cant hear me

Hey there TheHaloRobot,

Sorry to hear about the headset problem, have you tried this guide for troubleshooting yet?
    Xbox One Chat Headset Troubleshooting Sometimes it can help with the issue. Which headset are you using with the console as well?
  9. brandiesel1 Win User

Head set

My headset only works in party chat. When I'm playing other games I can see that people are talking but I can't hear them and they can't hear me. It only works in party chat.
Thema:

1. when i stream playing on my laptop that i can hear people in my party talk but cant hear me? - Similar Threads - stream playing laptop

2. How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming: Someone please help, my xboxs have a doible nat detected which is preventing any games or streaming from working 77a95849-09cd-4ff2-8746-a8be219db461
  3. Can we stream or Bluetooth the Xbox to oculus 3 please or open our library so we can play apex

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can we stream or Bluetooth the Xbox to oculus 3 please or open our library so we can play apex: How long into we can play all our games on Xbox like apex legends on the cloud or Bluetooth to oculus 3 even a HDMI to Bluetooth converter box something we got money and need this 360 view of call...
  4. Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream

in XboX Insiders
    Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream: Watch mecauseublow with me on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/mecauseublow?sr=a submitted by /u/Flat_Manufacturer196 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Remote Play streaming quality

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Remote Play streaming quality: So I was kinda bored and decided to try something new connected my Xbox Series X with my mini pc "" thru ethernet cable directly without including the modem"". And as I thought, the remote play...
  6. Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play: Last night I was trying to stream a game to my friends while using the remote play feature on my PC, however despite doing everything as recommended by Microsoft, the stream would simply not start...
  7. Any way to play music I own (not from a streaming service) on Xbox Series S or X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Any way to play music I own (not from a streaming service) on Xbox Series S or X?: I have my Xbox Series X in our game room connected to an AVR (tuner/amp) and on the same LAN as my Windows 11 PC, which is set up as a DLNA media server (music is accessible to other...
  8. Cannot Stream Xbox for Child and play on my account via PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Stream Xbox for Child and play on my account via PC: I have GP Ultimate and 2 XBOXs. I set my son's XBOX to be the Home Xbox so that he can play my games without me actually being there. He streams his XBOX to the XBOX App on Android and fires up...
  9. Playing xbox, streaming to PC, using remote play and controller giving double input.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing xbox, streaming to PC, using remote play and controller giving double input.: I can play my Xbox just fine with my wireless elite controller, and I can play numerous games. I recently purchased a streaming PC that has windows 11. Ive set up remote play, and tried trouble...
  10. Xbox Console Companion doesn't play audio through my headset when I stream on my laptop.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion doesn't play audio through my headset when I stream on my laptop.: I started using this app to play games on my xbox by streaming it to my laptop, because I typically am in a discord call with other people while I do so. For the first few weeks of using this app,...