When I stream from the Windows 10 Xbox app I lose in game chat.

Discus and support When I stream from the Windows 10 Xbox app I lose in game chat. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so ive been streaming using the Win10 Xbox App for around a year. And ever since i started no matter what game i play i lose in game chat ive tried 8... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TXCallMeBatman, Sep 27, 2018.

1. When I stream from the Windows 10 Xbox app I lose in game chat.

so ive been streaming using the Win10 Xbox App for around a year. And ever since i started no matter what game i play i lose in game chat ive tried 8 differnet sets of differnet types of headsets and still cant seemto find a way to get the in game chat
    to work once i start streaming.

:)

TXCallMeBatman, Sep 27, 2018
  2. No audio sound on Windows 10 xbox app when streaming

so when i start streaming on the xbox app for windows 10, i click record and i can hear the game, but not my voice or the party chat voice?

f3437b40-aefc-486f-93c9-cec96e1887c2, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Game Streaming Microphone Not Working!

So recently when Game Streaming through the Xbox App on Windows 10 I used to be able to talk to people with my microphone while game streaming in game chat and party chat, but after some updates, it no longer works and says no microphone detected! I've followed
    EVERY step in setting the microphone as a default playback/recording device and no success. I can use the party chat feature in the Xbox App but I can't use my mic while streaming which is frustrating!

xApollo Knight, Sep 27, 2018
  4. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Hey Batman!

This issue has been addressed on our website bud. Go ahead and check out the
    Xbox app troubleshooter
    and let us know if we can further assist you!

XBF Nestor S, Sep 27, 2018
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Batman!

This issue has been addressed on our website bud. Go ahead and check out the
    Xbox app troubleshooter
    and let us know if we can further assist you!
  6. BoozedNoggin Win User

Headset chat not working when streaming to pc

When streaming to PC you may have to use the integrated chat inside using the Xbox app in windows 10. This includes you having to directly use a microphone of your choice that compatible with your system running Windows 10.
  7. Catherine Cus. Win User

Allow game streaming to other devices, won't stay selected

Hi,

The version of the Xbox app is the primary requirement that we need to check when streaming games from the Xbox One console to the Windows 10 computer. We suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to verify that you have the latest version of the Xbox app on Windows 10.

Refer to
    Troubleshooting Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10
    for additional solutions you can perform.

Keep us posted with the outcome. We'd be glad to further assist you.
  8. DrifterX22 Win User

Really bad delay and quality in Xbox Streaming

Improve streaming on Xbox Improve Xbox app for Windows 10 game streaming performance

By making a few adjustments to your home network, you can improve your audio and video quality when streaming games. Try the suggestions on this page to improve your game streaming performance when using the Xbox app on Windows 10.
  9. XBF Chris J Win User

How to stop getting "xbox app has lost connection to console" mid-game...???

Hello IonGetTiredBoi,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. Just to clarify, you are streaming games from the Xbox one to your Windows 10 laptop. Correct? If so, you should look into this troubleshooting link for assistance : Troubleshooting
    Xbox Console Companion app game streaming on Windows 10

I would start by attempting to increase the performance of game streaming by following the guidance on this link : Improve Xbox Console
    Companion app for Windows 10 game streaming performance.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. When I stream from the Windows 10 Xbox app I lose in game chat. - Similar Threads - stream Windows app

2. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  3. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  4. Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...: This question has been asked before, but there is still no update and the Answers by the 'expert' were not even applicable to the XBox app, stating many options that just aren't available. Has...
  5. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  6. Audio stutter when streaming

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Audio stutter when streaming: Hi, I play on the Xbox series s and stream directly to twitch from console and there's always been audio stutter. It's intermittent throughout the stream. My internet connection and speed is...
  7. Cannot use the cast function to stream to my Xbox Series X in WIndows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot use the cast function to stream to my Xbox Series X in WIndows 11: I have been attempting to stream content from my windows 11 equipped desktop computer to my Xbox Series X, however the cast function does not detect the console. I have reviewed this thread...
  8. how to connect xbox one to hp stream laptop window 8?

in XBoX on Windows
    how to connect xbox one to hp stream laptop window 8?: help me figure how to connect xbox one to laptop pc? 0302c13e-70b3-455f-bc9f-2fc81b792835
  9. I can't stream on mixer and screenshot window is empty

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't stream on mixer and screenshot window is empty: Hello everyone, so I have a big problem ... I don't know how to solve my problems. When I launch game bar, there is no problem to communicate with others players or film my game but I can't stream...
  10. Xbox One X Stream to Window 10 only 640x480

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One X Stream to Window 10 only 640x480: Here is my setup: Xbox One X Intel NUC i7-7567U 16GB RAM Intel Iris 650 Graphics Westinghouse 1080p 42" TV (HDMI) Dell 2407WFP Monitor (USB-C -> DVI) I have tried opening the Xbox app on...