When I started the Microsoft flight Simulator I got an error message telling me that access.

Discus and support When I started the Microsoft flight Simulator I got an error message telling me that access. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I started the Microsoft flight Simulator I got an error message telling me that access to the content download servers is not available at the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SebasRaya, Jun 2, 2021.

1. SebasRaya
    SebasRaya Guest

When I started the Microsoft flight Simulator I got an error message telling me that access.

When I started the Microsoft flight Simulator I got an error message telling me that access to the content download servers is not available at the moment. Please check my internet connection and try again later. My connection works perfectly. I have reinstalled FS2020 and it still does not work. I have reviewed, point by point, what is indicated in: https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019967600-Xbox-Live-Signing-issues I do not know what else to do. Greetings

:)

SebasRaya, Jun 2, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

If you already tried all troubleshooting steps possible to fix the issue, in this case it would be best to contact the game developer for further assistance.
  3. SebasRaya Win User

Hello. I have already looked at the steps you indicate to me. Everything seems fine. I send you the screens that appear.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Saludos.
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

5. WattyNuela Win User

MSFS 2020 always gives an Error code: (0x8007042b) when starting

Hello the1eagleman, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're receiving this error when trying to start Microsoft Flight Simulator. Let's try to sort this out.

But before that, tell me. Are you experiencing this on PC or Xbox consoles?

If it's on PC, from where you downloaded the game?

Is this happening with more games, or just Flight Simulator?

And tell me briefly what procedures you tried to fix this before creating your post here.
  6. garyclacher Win User

Cannot download MS Flight Sim (bundle unavailable)

Thema:

1. When I started the Microsoft flight Simulator I got an error message telling me that access. - Similar Threads - started Microsoft flight

2. I can’t start Microsoft flight simulator on my Xbox and it says that it needs an update....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t start Microsoft flight simulator on my Xbox and it says that it needs an update....: I have an Xbox and Microsoft flight simulator. When I start msfs, it shows that it needs an update When I click on « update », it shows that it can’t do the update And then when I retry to...
  3. Trying to start Microsoft Flight Sim on my XBOX X and I also get the message PLEASE WAIT on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to start Microsoft Flight Sim on my XBOX X and I also get the message PLEASE WAIT on...: Trying to start Microsoft Flight Sim on my XBOX X and I also get the message PLEASE WAIT on the XBOX series X, nothing happening, seems just stuck. 09d166e8-e2d4-4a27-9eff-973e36dd07e9
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Stuck in Update screen/ start screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Stuck in Update screen/ start screen: I have this problem over time, and now i can't play the game. When i launch the game by steam it opens in the same screen ang get stuck aways. I tried to delete roaming folders, remove the...
  5. I can't start flying to Microsoft Flight Simulator On xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start flying to Microsoft Flight Simulator On xbox series s: Microsoft flight simulator says that I don't have an offline world installed, although it is installed 70b18f84-8fe2-4324-8054-be26a3d2d149
  6. When will the Xbox cloud gaming version of Microsoft Flight Simulator start supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will the Xbox cloud gaming version of Microsoft Flight Simulator start supporting...: Question is in the title. I purchased the Turtle Beach Velocity One flight control system for my dad for his birthday when they released MFS onto cloud gaming because he has an Xbox One. I didn't...
  7. Microsoft flight simulator crash on first start

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft flight simulator crash on first start: so i have downloaded flight sim, was only 1.6 gb or something and i was confused, so i opened it and it crashes, i have opened it multiple times and i would really appreciate it if someone could...
  8. Microsoft Flight Sim just stops during Start Up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Sim just stops during Start Up: Flight Sim 2020 just stops during Start Up 674ae8be-f68b-4763-9a20-8c561ac3b47f
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator Won't start/load Pt.2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Won't start/load Pt.2: I recently bought and installed The deluxe version of Microsoft Flight Simulator Game of the Year on Microsoft store, it worked the first time I booted it up, it launched and started downloading...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator Won't start/load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Won't start/load: I recently bought and installed The deluxe version of Microsoft Flight Simulator Game of the Year on Microsoft store, it worked the first time I booted it up, it launched and started downloading...