when i start fifa 2018 on my xbox 360 fat console the screen stays black and the game does not ...

Discus and support when i start fifa 2018 on my xbox 360 fat console the screen stays black and the game does not ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i start fifa 2018 on my xbox 360 fat console the screen stays black and the game does not start. My game is digital and it is on the hard drive. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Amarelofranco, Oct 31, 2017.

1. when i start fifa 2018 on my xbox 360 fat console the screen stays black and the game does not ...

when i start fifa 2018 on my xbox 360 fat console the screen stays black and the game does not start. My game is digital and it is on the hard drive. I need you to help me, I just bought the game Fifa 20018.

:)

Amarelofranco, Oct 31, 2017
  2. BATTLEFIELD 3 WONT START

i have played atleast 200 hours on this game and now today it decides not to start. after the intro when it says "press start" i press start and the screen goes black and it just stays black but my xbox isn't frozen.??

Cynical Spaded, Oct 31, 2017
  3. Freeze

I have the new black xbox 360 and when i turn it on, its stays on the Xbox 360 logo start up screen. Is there any way to fix that?

hustln assassin, Oct 31, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

when i start fifa 2018 on my xbox 360 fat console the screen stays black and the game does not ...