when I start fifa 19 he tells me your trial period is over, but I own the game

Discus and support when I start fifa 19 he tells me your trial period is over, but I own the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when I start fifa 19 he tells me your trial period is over, but I own the game f6cffb4b-0df6-4fab-bee6-54eff8624bea Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by elyeselyes1, Apr 11, 2019.

1. elyeselyes1
    elyeselyes1 Guest

:)

elyeselyes1, Apr 11, 2019
  2. elyeselyes1 Win User

3. Revocke Win User

Hi elyeselyes1, how are you?

There is a problem on Xbox launching FIFA 19.

You can check the service status on link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Also, you can click on Notify Me to receive a notification when the service is back online
  4. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

please make sure you check xbox live status for more info
  5. Zatomas Win User

6. Peter R Fleming Win User

EA Access

FIFA 20 is not included with EA Access, there is however there exclusive trial starting on September 19th for EA Access Members (Your progress will carry over if you decide to buy the game). You also get a 10% discount on Fifa Points and the game with your
    EA Access membership.

FIFA 19 Standard Edition is included with EA Access.
Thema:

1. when I start fifa 19 he tells me your trial period is over, but I own the game - Similar Threads - start fifa tells

2. FIFA 14 matches not starting On xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 14 matches not starting On xbox: I got FIFA 14 disc but when I tried playing on Xbox 360 it is not starting the matches. However it is playing the demo games, please help. df08af2f-9aa2-4f19-bafc-d6bf57491291
  3. I can’t play co-op on fifa 23. Everytime I try to start a game my friend gets a message...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play co-op on fifa 23. Everytime I try to start a game my friend gets a message...: I can’t play co-op on fifa 23. Everytime I try to start a game my friend gets a message saying there has been a “data mismatch.” I don’t know how to fix it, any ideas?...
  4. FIFA 22 Doesn't start if i use main microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 22 Doesn't start if i use main microsoft account: Hello, i have a problem with pc fifa 22 version, every time i try to play on my personal microsoft account the game opens with black screen for some seconds and then crash, i have already tried to...
  5. I can’t start fifa 21 Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t start fifa 21 Xbox one: Hey since yesterday I’m having problems to start Fifa 21, its saying “for any reason fifa take too long to start...” I did all the steps in xbox support, reset, power cycle reset, unistall and...
  6. Fifa 21 took long wait to start pls help me i face this issue after update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 21 took long wait to start pls help me i face this issue after update: Fifa 21 not wokring pls hep me e1574544-4ac0-4e5e-9413-e84faea75f93
  7. Fifa 20 does not start on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 does not start on Xbox one: Hello. I bought the game (Fifa 20) from store with no cd. The game does not start- after language selection it stops, I go back to home screen. I have rebooted, reset, restarted the console,...
  8. How to change match start time in FIFA 2018

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change match start time in FIFA 2018: Sometimes FIFA - XBOX-2018 match starts in the afternoon with annoying partial sun. The dazzling sunlight makes it hard to play. Would like to change the match to be always played during the...
  9. fifa 19 não inicia Xbox one [Fifa 19 does not start Xbox one]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fifa 19 não inicia Xbox one [Fifa 19 does not start Xbox one]: Olá Estou com um problema parecido segue erro: O jogo Fifa19 demorou muito tempo para arroba erro 0x8027025a. Desde já agradeço obrigado. [Translation - Hello I have a similar problem...
  10. Fifa 19 com problemas para iniciar. [Translation - Fifa 19 with problems to start.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 com problemas para iniciar. [Translation - Fifa 19 with problems to start.]: Versão ultimate adquirida em setembro. Hoje me deparo com erro de que minha avaliação para o jogo expirou. Entro na Microsoft store e jogo instalado e adquirido. Coloco para jogar e novamente...