When I sign onto my XBox Series X, my wife or son get kicked out of their game on our XBox...

Discus and support When I sign onto my XBox Series X, my wife or son get kicked out of their game on our XBox... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I sign onto my XBox Series X, my wife or son get kicked out of their game on our XBox One, even if it's a different game than the one I want to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hawkman332, Aug 21, 2022.

1. Hawkman332
    Hawkman332 Guest

When I sign onto my XBox Series X, my wife or son get kicked out of their game on our XBox...

When I sign onto my XBox Series X, my wife or son get kicked out of their game on our XBox One, even if it's a different game than the one I want to play. How can I prevent this from happening? If I sign onto the XBox One and they sign onto the Series X, everything is fine.

:)

Hawkman332, Aug 21, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

When I sign onto my XBox Series X, my wife or son get kicked out of their game on our XBox One, even if it's a different game than the one I want to play.

Hi, Hawkman332! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear your family is experiencing some issues with your consoles.

Is the Xbox Series X designated as your "Home Xbox"? you can see this by signing in to your account and going to Settings > General > Personalization > My Home Xbox.

I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards.
  3. MRLitoNica Win User

Family Setting or Live Gold Issue ????

Hello Simon, it seems that what's happening is that you are switching accounts locally on the console but you remain signed in onto your Wife's Xbox account, when this happens, you get kicked if your wife signs in onto another console because she is still
    signed in onto the other console which I assume is the one where you play, I suggest you to set up the Home Xbox while being signed in on your wife's account on the console that you play and then just make sure that you're signing in to Xbox with your account,
    in that way, your wife will shared his subscription benefits as well as games. I hope this explanation works for you. Let us know if you have more questions.
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Pre download Xbox Series X games

Not really...

Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

As an example...

I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
  5. Donnie Narco Win User

2 Xboxs + PC, Sharing with Child Account

Okay so just to make sure I understand.....

I make my sons Series S (MY) Home Console.....

He can play Online with me if I am on my PC signed in as me.
    I can also sign into my own Series X and play my games.

We wont be playing together on XBOX on both Series S and Series X.
  6. markm75g Win User

current profile is not allowed to sign into xbox live for sub accounts - series X

Elaborating slightly: None of our family accounts on the same xbox aside from mine have xbox live gold (ultimate in my case). Previously on xbox one x, for instance, my wifes xbox account, she would sign into MWF3 360, go to live and join games. Now on
    xbox series X, same exact steps, it throws the error. You could always play under other accounts as long as one account was a live paid account (360 or regular xbox one x titles), now it only works for one x or one x series x titles.
Thema:

1. When I sign onto my XBox Series X, my wife or son get kicked out of their game on our XBox... - Similar Threads - sign onto Series

2. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  3. I can't sign in onto my Xbox 360 account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in onto my Xbox 360 account?: I get this message: ''Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to http://account.live.com to fix the problem.'' 8015190A 87051dcc-54f0-46b8-aa8b-afc3729226d1
  4. When I go onto Xbox cloud gaming and try to get on a game it tells me to sign in but when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I go onto Xbox cloud gaming and try to get on a game it tells me to sign in but when I...: When I go onto Xbox cloud gaming and I try and play a game, it tells me to sign in but when I click sign in it takes me back to the sign in bit. It doesn't say ready to play. Please help...
  5. So I was trying to sign my Roblox account from my Xbox onto my phone and it’s not sending...

in XBoX on Windows
    So I was trying to sign my Roblox account from my Xbox onto my phone and it’s not sending...: So I been trying to sign my Roblox account from my xbox into my phone, but it’s not sending gmails or text messages. I don’t know what else to do dc77c414-e3d3-4518-8a33-1a40b8e0ddb0
  6. i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps...: i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps saying ‘sign in or renew the subscription’ how do i stop this from popping up...
  7. Why won't it allow me to add my Xbox profile onto my Xbox without signing into Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't it allow me to add my Xbox profile onto my Xbox without signing into Microsoft...: It won't let ad my account to my Xbox it keeps telling me to go to Microsoft and put in an 8 digit code and there's no where to put a code and iv tried using my device but when it asks for a code...
  8. Child account Gamer ID. How can they sign onto XBox on a gaming PC and Still use their own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child account Gamer ID. How can they sign onto XBox on a gaming PC and Still use their own...: Hi. My son is set up as a child account. He was too young when he had his xbox to be set up as anything but a child account. He is still young but needs to access his xbox games on a gaming PC....
  9. Cannot Sign Into or Download Profile onto Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Sign Into or Download Profile onto Xbox 360: Before I removed my profile from my Xbox 360 as a troubleshooting step, I was getting an error message 80151103. I verified my password was correct and it was 11 digits long. Regardless, kept...
  10. Cant sign in or add account onto Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign in or add account onto Xbox One: I got signed out of my account on my Xbox and any time I tried to login, it would go through a loading screen and then kick me out. No error message. I did a couple of resets and got the same...