When i sign into my Microsoft/Xbox account it has some random gamertag and none of my ...

Discus and support When i sign into my Microsoft/Xbox account it has some random gamertag and none of my ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've tried to change the gamertag but it tells me the one I want is already in use. Yes...by ME! I have been able to change the gamertag to a new one,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JakeKibbles589, Sep 1, 2017.

1. When i sign into my Microsoft/Xbox account it has some random gamertag and none of my ...

I've tried to change the gamertag but it tells me the one I want is already in use. Yes...by ME!

I have been able to change the gamertag to a new one, but not the one I want back!

How do I revert the gamertag back to the one I want?

Thank you!

:)

JakeKibbles589, Sep 1, 2017
  2. Wrong gamertag for my Microsoft Account...

when i sign into my microsoft account it has some random gamertag and none of my achievements or any of my info but its my correct email and password....why is this and can someone help fix it?

CombinedFawn864, Sep 1, 2017
  3. Cannot recover gamertag on friends console. Tried everything!

HI, I have been trying for hours to sign in using my profile (spacebarman) on my cousins xbox one. I have my own xbox one at home. I followed all the steps, ex.sign in, add new, type in microsoft account email and password, and then it logs me in using my
    name, nick, but on a randomly made account Ive never seen before and which has none of my info associated with it. It's just like a guest account. random gamertag, no friends, games or activity at all. When I log into my account on xbox.com using the same
    info from before, it shows that same blank account given that random name. No sign of spacebarman, my real gamertag. Could really use some help here.

Thanks a lot

ScantChipmunk, Sep 1, 2017
  4. SleepyWheat7 Win User

Wrong gamertag for my Microsoft Account...

Hey, I have the same problem. When i sign in using my microsoft account on xbox.com it just shows a completely random gamertag that's not mine. But, i can't sign with my gamertag on my xbox as it asks me for my microsoft account, which is somehow attached
    to some other random tag!
  5. TRAPOUL80 Win User

my microsoft account it has some random gamertag

Hello I'm Daniel,

As the last individual replied instating to contact xbox aupport you should do so immediately because someone could have hacked your accout. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/security/compromised-account-solution
  6. Ripins Win User

Hi there, If you have another email or something with another profile logged in you will get a random gt. It happens to me sometimes when I have two different emails addresses logged in.

Close all programs and try log in agian. Your gt should be back.

Hopefully this has helped

Thanks
  7. Christyna64 Win User

Hmm, maybe if you sign out of all devices that have your account signed in, then go back and sing in again. It might trigger a sync to get the info to display correctly. Just an idea. Glad you secured your account already.
  8. Christyna64 Win User

Thema:

When i sign into my Microsoft/Xbox account it has some random gamertag and none of my ...

1. When i sign into my Microsoft/Xbox account it has some random gamertag and none of my ... - Similar Threads - sign Microsoft account

2. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  3. How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?: I want to make a Microsoft account on my Playstation but every time I sign in it takes me to the xbox website. I don’t want that. So my question is, what do I do so I can play online with my...
  4. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  5. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  6. Signing into to Microsoft account on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Signing into to Microsoft account on PlayStation: I’m trying to sign into the Microsoft account on Minecraft on my PlayStation but it shows that I need to sign into the previously connected Microsoft account but I don’t know what it is...
  7. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...
  8. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  9. How do I sign into my Microsoft account on my Playstation 4?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I sign into my Microsoft account on my Playstation 4?: Every time I try, it takes me to an Xbox Live website, which doesn't help me with Playstation. cd373d30-651c-47a6-bc46-9393cc059696
  10. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...