When I remote stream using the windows 10 app I can no longer hear voice chat through my...

Discus and support When I remote stream using the windows 10 app I can no longer hear voice chat through my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, I just recently upgraded my xbox one x to a series x. I used to used the xbox companion app but it does not support streaming for the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iDropzzU, Jan 4, 2023.

1. iDropzzU
    iDropzzU Guest

When I remote stream using the windows 10 app I can no longer hear voice chat through my...

Hello all,

I just recently upgraded my xbox one x to a series x. I used to used the xbox companion app but it does not support streaming for the series x. So I switched to the windows 10 app. I have my astro headset connected to the hdmi port on my xbox, but as soon as I start remote streaming to another screen on my pc, i can no longer hear voice chat. I have two screens, one connected to my xbox through hdmi and thats also how my headset is connect. The other sceen is just hdmi to my pc. I can still hear the game audio and my friends can still hear me, I just cannot hear them. As soon as i stop remote streaming I can hear them again. Is there a setting I am missing?

:)

iDropzzU, Jan 4, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

When I remote stream using the windows 10 app I can no longer hear voice chat through my headset connected to my series x. Help please!

Hello again, if you are streaming to twitch it will not work, you have to stream directly from console and not to pc.

Cases like professional streamers do they have a second device or a capture card.
  3. iDropzzU Win User

When I remote stream using the windows 10 app I can no longer hear voice chat through my headset connected to my series x. Help please!

It did not work. I plugged my headset into my pc and then started the remote stream and I couldn't hear anything at all. Its weird cause all I am trying to do is mirror my tv screen to my pc screen so I can stream it to twitch. I can still hear the audio of the game and people can still hear me talk, I just cannot hear them....which sucks
  4. iDropzzU Win User

Thank you for the help! I was going to try that last night but was hoping for a better solution. Kinda a pain to have to switch my headset over to my pc and back when I wanna stream and dont wanna stream.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello iDropzzU, I've been through the same situation once, if I'm not mistaken the console can't stream the audio, try connecting your headset to the PC, to see if it works when you're streaming.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, then tell me if it worked.
Thema:

1. When I remote stream using the windows 10 app I can no longer hear voice chat through my... - Similar Threads - remote stream using

2. Black screen Remote play PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Black screen Remote play PC: When I remote play off my desktop and laptop it gives me an black screen but there's video but there's audio. I played on my phone it works, I've tried on my laptop and desktop and they both give...
  3. Y when im streaming on twitch using my xbox then when i go to stream remotly on laptop to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Y when im streaming on twitch using my xbox then when i go to stream remotly on laptop to...: Need help im trying to stream Y when im streaming on twitch using my xbox then when i go to stream remotly on laptop to using a mic on the laptop it stops the stream all up tp date on laptop...
  4. Xbox Remote Play streaming quality

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Remote Play streaming quality: So I was kinda bored and decided to try something new connected my Xbox Series X with my mini pc "" thru ethernet cable directly without including the modem"". And as I thought, the remote play...
  5. Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play: Last night I was trying to stream a game to my friends while using the remote play feature on my PC, however despite doing everything as recommended by Microsoft, the stream would simply not start...
  6. Playing xbox, streaming to PC, using remote play and controller giving double input.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing xbox, streaming to PC, using remote play and controller giving double input.: I can play my Xbox just fine with my wireless elite controller, and I can play numerous games. I recently purchased a streaming PC that has windows 11. Ive set up remote play, and tried trouble...
  7. Horizonal line going down middle of screen while stream/remote-in console Xbox on pc using...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horizonal line going down middle of screen while stream/remote-in console Xbox on pc using...: Hi, While playing with cloud services or remoting in to my console I get a horizontal line appearing every few seconds. See video here: Recording 2023-11-18 090809.mp4 I have made sure all...
  8. Remote Play/Cloud Streaming never stop loading on PC, can't play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play/Cloud Streaming never stop loading on PC, can't play: Remote play works on my iPhone. I bought a new Windows 11 PC and I cannot get remote play to work. The Xbox app sees my console (it can even see when it's on or in standby) and it tries to...
  9. Remote play keeps disconnecting shortly after connection while trying to stream

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play keeps disconnecting shortly after connection while trying to stream: I recently wanted to start streaming and I found out that a good way to start setting that up for Xbox games is through remote play, but every time that I log onto the Xbox app for my PC for...
  10. How do I fix poor resolution and fps when streaming/remote play from XBOX ONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix poor resolution and fps when streaming/remote play from XBOX ONE: I have set up our XBOX ONE to stream on our home network (remote play). Three out of four computers on our network will stream acceptable resolution and fps, based on the PC performance...