When i remote play to my series x trying to play cyberpunk 2077, it bugs all the controls

Discus and support When i remote play to my series x trying to play cyberpunk 2077, it bugs all the controls in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; all my software is up to date and my internet is alway stable, but yet when i remote play to my series x to play cyberpunk, the controls bugs out like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xXSgtMonkeysXx, Aug 9, 2023.

1. When i remote play to my series x trying to play cyberpunk 2077, it bugs all the controls

all my software is up to date and my internet is alway stable, but yet when i remote play to my series x to play cyberpunk, the controls bugs out like crazy. my sensitivity goes to almost zero and i move like a snail. and when i try and click on something it registers the button multiple times when i press it just once. and sometimes doesn’t even register me pressing the button at all.

i have a series x and the controller that came with it, i got it less than a year ago. i have it connected to my monitor i use for my computer but i don’t have a headset compatible with xbox so i use my computer to remote play to my xbox and use my headset for my computer. the controller is still connected to the xbox i only remote play for the sound. if i don’t then i can’t hear the game

i’ve tried running the game without remote play and it works perfectly but as soon as i connect the remote play it starts bugging. i’ve tried deleting and redownloading it twice, i’ve tried restarting my xbox and my controller and updating all my software but nothing fixes it

am i just gonna have to play with no sound?

:)

xXSgtMonkeysXx, Aug 9, 2023
  2. xXSgtMonkeysXx Win User

When i remote play to my series x trying to play cyberpunk 2077, it bugs all the controls

i’ve looked at the support, it didn’t help. i’ve already tried the things it recommends
  3. melanie brown2 Win User

4. SwordofWhedon Win User

5. melanie brown2 Win User

6. melanie brown2 Win User

i would contact support via the link previously sent and see if they can assist further
Thema:

1. When i remote play to my series x trying to play cyberpunk 2077, it bugs all the controls - Similar Threads - remote play series

2. my Laptop will not remote play with my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Laptop will not remote play with my xbox series s: I have done all updates, turned on remote play, It connects to the app on my phone but not on my laptop. Pls help 30d77d8c-473b-4f10-b1f1-de9d5182f6a7
  3. I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.: I've been trying to revisit Forza Motorsport 5 to recreate another Aftermarket logo as a Vinyl Group. Unfortunately, I've run into a rather annoying issue... To give you context, I use a program...
  4. Help xbox series x remote play black screen bug

in XboX Insiders
    Help xbox series x remote play black screen bug: anytime i try an play on my xbox using remote play, with my logitech g cloud or my iphone, or laptop, the app will go an remote play to my xbox i get the xbox logo, an it works, but heres where...
  5. Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...: Hello, I logged in to my Microsoft account from the Xbox application, then I clicked on the console section and it asked me to define it. I said to install it first. I got the TV code, but the...
  6. On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely?: On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely? c498ce13-e75a-4a5c-891c-2e27b273fc66
  7. Xbox Series X remote play not working on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X remote play not working on PC: I recently purchased and set up my Xbox series X. I'm trying to set up remote play to play on my PC. I have enabled remote play on my Xbox and made sure I have green check marks next to all the...
  8. Remote play app has black screen with audio when trying to use it with new Xbox Series S 1Tb.

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play app has black screen with audio when trying to use it with new Xbox Series S 1Tb.: I'm completely at a loss here and unfortunately, I've already tried basically everything that Xbox would tell me to do. I purchased an Xbox Series S directly from Microsoft a few days ago. This...
  9. Remote play issue with series X.

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play issue with series X.: My series X is in standby mode and using the xbox app I'm trying to connect on my android pixel 8 for remote play. It keeps giving me the "try again later" message over and over. If I turn my X on...
  10. I can remote play on my xbox series S on mobile but I am having troubles on my windows 11 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can remote play on my xbox series S on mobile but I am having troubles on my windows 11 pc: Every time i try to remote play on my xbox on my pc I get an error telling me that the console has been found but it was impossible to connect. On mobile remote play on my console works just...