when i record a video on my xbox it’s doesn’t get my voice or my friends just the game how...

Discus and support when i record a video on my xbox it’s doesn’t get my voice or my friends just the game how... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; it won’t let me hear our voices when i capture a video e75e6d38-d516-41ed-879d-15c917a33fb4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Danielle ��, Jun 25, 2023.

1. when i record a video on my xbox it’s doesn’t get my voice or my friends just the game how...

it won’t let me hear our voices when i capture a video

:)

Danielle ��, Jun 25, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

when i record a video on my xbox it’s doesn’t get my voice or my friends just the game how do i get there voice and mine

Hello Danielle,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

It appears that you are recording game clips and unable to record your voice. Let us check on this together and sort this out. Rest assured that we will do our full capability to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. Do you hear your friend's voice during party chat?

2. Are you using external game capture when capturing games and audio?

3. What type of Xbox Console are you using?

4. Is this happening to all games or happening on multiplayer games?

If you are using the built-in capture tools in the Xbox console, it may not be possible to record party chat audio. This feature will work if using Xbox Game Bar in Windows devices.

For your reference, see:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Tomm_A Win User

when i record a video on my xbox it’s doesn’t get my voice or my friends just the game how do i get there voice and mine

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Microsoft Community
  4. Nuts is nuts Win User

win10 screen record can't hear the voice I made

Yes, I’ve tried this and it’s not working

everything is normal,i can hear the voice

and the inspection hasn’t a issue

the problem is the screen record video can’t record the voice from my mic

means when i record , my friend can hear my voice

the video record anything but my voice
  5. fOXTROTjULIET Win User

Blank Video Recorded by Xbox Game Capture

Ah, okay then :(
    Yes, seems like that's the reason. And I have one more problem because it keeps happening. When I play the recorded video, I can hear my voice, the game audio, but I don't hear any of my friends' voice chat. Sometimes I can hear their voice, but many times I can't. How to fix this? And what audio will be recorded if I check the "Record game audio only"? I've tried to turn it on and off but seems like it keeps changing. :(
  6. feffreyfeffrey Win User

Audio Issue

That isnt true Ive made videos while in game chat that included voice chat of my teammates and people i have killed in Cod warzone

My friend just recorded a clip that allowed him to hear in game voice chat

If needed I will upload a video to show what i mean
Thema:

when i record a video on my xbox it’s doesn’t get my voice or my friends just the game how...

1. when i record a video on my xbox it’s doesn’t get my voice or my friends just the game how... - Similar Threads - record video it’s

2. My external hard drive won't record multiple videos

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external hard drive won't record multiple videos: The new Xbox next gen capture update has ruined my recording experience with recording long form gameplay on the Next Gen Xbox. I used to be able to record multiple hours worth of video content to...
  3. My Xbox One S doesn’t record videos at all.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S doesn’t record videos at all.: Yes it does start recording, but before I get to that I must add this was an issue on my Xbox One prior to the Xbox One S, it happened day one when I got the Xbox One S but had been an issue for...
  4. Xbox Series X Recording End Error - Unfinished Video Clip

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Recording End Error - Unfinished Video Clip: Hi, I record many clips through my Xbox Series X (1080p) using external usb 3.0 hard disk. After recording many videos it started recording but not completing the file. This is happening every 3-4...
  5. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  6. When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear: When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear da092520-5419-4151-987a-6f3951ad28db
  7. game bar "upload to cloud recorded video" feature no longer showing

in XboX Insiders
    game bar "upload to cloud recorded video" feature no longer showing: https://imgur.com/BshxJJt this started about 2 months ago i think, I was really enjoying the app as it's easy to use and I can upload and share gaming clips with my friends without having issues...
  8. Video recorded with Game Bar, the audio becomes very choppy and garbled.

in XBoX on Windows
    Video recorded with Game Bar, the audio becomes very choppy and garbled.: When recording video with Game Bar, the audio becomes very choppy and garbled. 28dd10db-d971-4525-92f1-2d66850fbf8f
  9. How to generate a script while using the windows Game Bar video recording

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to generate a script while using the windows Game Bar video recording: I'm using the windows Game Bar video recording option to record my lectures. Can I get generated a script on those other than the video recording ? or a transcript of the voice recording? OR Do...
  10. xbox capature video not record

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox capature video not record: Where all the videos that have been capatured. I shot two clips today and no video is available. Why is there no upload bar in xbox capture video? I have lost a lot of clips thanks to xbox capture...