When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear

Discus and support When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear da092520-5419-4151-987a-6f3951ad28db Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gt_7_7, Jan 5, 2024.

1. gt_7_7
    gt_7_7 Guest

:)

gt_7_7, Jan 5, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Gt_7_7, my name is Oskayra, and I am delighted to be able to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything . from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are experiencing, with the intention of being able to help you, I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and found a publication by Gerardo C., an independent advisor, where he suggests the following steps to try to solve the problem:

Please try to solve the problem by following the following procedures:

1. With the Xbox on, press the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it is completely off.

2. Unplug the power cord from the console and wait 30 seconds.

3. Reconnect the power cable to your console and turn it on normally.

4. Check if the problem persists, if so, please reset your console to its factory settings keeping your games and applications as follows:

Go to Settings > System > Console Info > Reset Console > Reset and keep games and apps.

This way your console will be reconfigured and you will have to add your account again. No game or application will be deleted, nor will you lose the progress of any game since these are saved in the Xbox Cloud.

5. Check if the problem persists.

In case the problem continues after resetting the console to its factory settings and if you do not have any other fault with your console then I would greatly appreciate your help by reporting the problem to the Xbox team using the instructions in the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

That way Xbox engineers and technicians will investigate the reported problem and work on a solution as soon as possible.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/84b19c9e-6985-49fe-aca4-7cdb2ada7553

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskaira.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Gt_7_7, my name is Oskayra, and I am delighted to be able to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything . from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are experiencing, with the intention of being able to help you, I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and found a publication by Gerardo C., an independent advisor, where he suggests the following steps to try to solve the problem:

Please try to solve the problem by following the following procedures:

1. With the Xbox on, press the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it is completely off.

2. Unplug the power cord from the console and wait 30 seconds.

3. Reconnect the power cable to your console and turn it on normally.

4. Check if the problem persists, if so, please reset your console to its factory settings keeping your games and applications as follows:

Go to Settings > System > Console Info > Reset Console > Reset and keep games and apps.

This way your console will be reconfigured and you will have to add your account again. No game or application will be deleted, nor will you lose the progress of any game since these are saved in the Xbox Cloud.

5. Check if the problem persists.

In case the problem continues after resetting the console to its factory settings and if you do not have any other fault with your console then I would greatly appreciate your help by reporting the problem to the Xbox team using the instructions in the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

That way Xbox engineers and technicians will investigate the reported problem and work on a solution as soon as possible.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/84b19c9e-6985-49fe-aca4-7cdb2ada7553

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskaira.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Gt_7_7, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are experiencing, to try to help you I need to understand the problem better, so please answer the following: What device are you recording from? Since when do you have this problem? Does it only happen to you with a specific game or with all of them?

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  5. Nuts is nuts Win User

win10 screen record can't hear the voice I made

Yes, I’ve tried this and it’s not working

everything is normal,i can hear the voice

and the inspection hasn’t a issue

the problem is the screen record video can’t record the voice from my mic

means when i record , my friend can hear my voice

the video record anything but my voice
  6. Soulcollecter01 Win User

Asphalt 8 perm ban

some videos are quite long but all can be quickly skimed to see if any type hacks or such run when I play and recorded these.
Thema:

1. When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear - Similar Threads - record long video

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  4. Xbox recording and share in youtube games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox recording and share in youtube games: a very necessary function, like on the PlayStation 5 recording and uploading games to YouTube for at least 30 minutes submitted by /u/Prize_Material_2433 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox is no longer recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox is no longer recording: Since April update and the last est update in Mei Xbox is no longer recoding 11539104-42d6-4dcd-ab4d-b4c486fff342
  6. why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are?: I recorded few clips of genshin impact using xbox game bar on my pc. after i checked those clips, they only have music and other sound, but not the character dialogue sounds, its same for all...
  7. VIDEOS ONLY CAPTURING 3-15 SECONDS LONG, ALTHOUGH I SET THE TIMER TO RECORD TWO MINS.

in XBoX on Consoles
    VIDEOS ONLY CAPTURING 3-15 SECONDS LONG, ALTHOUGH I SET THE TIMER TO RECORD TWO MINS.: UNABLE TO CAPTURE VIDEOS ON XBOX , VIDEOS ONLY CAPTURING 3-15 SECONDS LONG, ALTHOUGH I SET THE TIMER TO RECORD TWO MINS. 3afe090b-4980-4877-8169-d32e06daeeb9
  8. Win 10 Game DVR Long clips will not record properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Win 10 Game DVR Long clips will not record properly: I am finding that any clip over 15 mins the recording will not record properly. When I record clips that are over 15 mins the clip gets shortened considerably. The clips always show as less than 1...
  9. "Xbox Record that" long response time

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Xbox Record that" long response time: When ever I use one of my favourite Xbox One features (recording the last 30 seconds of game play) the kinect recognises the action quickly but the Xbox takes up to 10 minutes for the actual...
  10. How long does one day account suspension stays on record?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does one day account suspension stays on record?: i have had my other account "CrypticGhost14" suspension for one day due to a inappropriate bio (sorry for bad words in my bio) and I was wondering how long will that suspension stay on record? I'm...