When I put in the Xbox live code it's not taking it or letting me redeem it again I really ...

Discus and support When I put in the Xbox live code it's not taking it or letting me redeem it again I really ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help with my Xbox live code because it's not taking it,not letting play online,or redeem it again but it does on Xbox/Microsoft web site... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OPG DEADWORM76, Dec 12, 2016.

1. When I put in the Xbox live code it's not taking it or letting me redeem it again I really ...

I need help with my Xbox live code because it's not taking it,not letting play online,or redeem it again but it does on Xbox/Microsoft web site

:)

OPG DEADWORM76, Dec 12, 2016
  2. Ramzees99
    Ramzees99 Guest
    2x 1 month prepaid

I bought a 2x 1 month prepaid xbox live code about 30 minutes ago and it's not letting me redeem it. PLZ fix it

Ramzees99, Dec 12, 2016
  3. Not letting me redeem xbox live code

When I got my Xbox one i got a 12 month Xbox live code with it. I've been trying to redeem it since nov 26, and it has been giving me this:

"An error occurred while completing this operation. Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we can investigate. Xbos-0x80169d3a"

I have no idea why it's not letting me do it. My membership ran out a week ago. Please help.

XIArch4ngelIX, Dec 12, 2016
  4. Ralphx02 Win User

Gears of War 3 Promotional Code Not Working

I tried redeem the code through the belgium xbox page, and through the USA page, also i changed my account settings and put it in Belgium (i had it in spain because im not so good in dutch language, but now i see can be in spanish also) so i put it in belgium,
    and when i go to the msj in my xbox one to redeem the code, it dont even give the opcion to change the code it comes automatic the msj again (try again later), so i put back the account to Spain, and now at least it let me change, but when i push "confirm"
    the msj that cannot change try again later, comes out again... also the other code i still havemt redeem (the code of gears of war 1) if my xbox live account is in USA or Belgium do not work... happen same as i mentioned before, it don let me even go to the
    confirm screen... so personally i dont think is the region locked the problem
  5. Tha Monsta Hyde Win User

Free Gift Code doesn't work

Hey TactalDust5320! Are you getting any error codes or messages when trying to redeem the codes? Post back and let me know!
    Hello,

I also have a DLC BF1 Code which isnt working since Friday.

I also chatted with the support staff which told me that my code is active and ready to be redeemed. Unfortunately I get this Error Message:

"Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page."

I put the code on Xbox.com below my Gamertag in the "Redeem Code" Section and on my Xbox in the Xbox Store.

When I put a wrong code in on purpose it tells me that the code is wrong, if I put the correct code in it tells me the message above.

The MS support staff connected me to EA where I opened 2 tickets and have never heard back from them...
  6. tailspin2 Win User

Status Code: 80150101

i just got this code, i got it when trying to use a ms points card and it let me put then code in but it wouldn't download, i also went on here to redeem it and it said error
  7. chinohidalgo Win User

Unable to redeem code for Xbox live gold

I put the code on my microsoft acount to redeem it but when i put it on my xbox acount it says code has been redeemed and i redeemed that code so i need help
  8. Fly For Allah Win User

Transfer Membership

I have heard of staff taking the remaining live and putting it on a prepaid code... then the user justs redeems it on the new account...
Thema:

When I put in the Xbox live code it's not taking it or letting me redeem it again I really ...

1. When I put in the Xbox live code it's not taking it or letting me redeem it again I really ... - Similar Threads - put live code

2. Will you get Xbox Live Gold on the 360 if you put in the code on the Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will you get Xbox Live Gold on the 360 if you put in the code on the Xbox One?: I have my account on the 360 linked to my Xbox One, and every time I put the code in on the 360 it says it's invalid. So is it possible to put the code in on the Xbox One and basically use Xbox...
  3. I bought a xbox live gold and put the code in and it saying its been used already i need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a xbox live gold and put the code in and it saying its been used already i need help: I need help with my xbox live gold card 5a5a20ae-5713-40b4-98c1-faba04238793
  4. I put in my Xbox love pre-paid code but it still says I don’t have live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put in my Xbox love pre-paid code but it still says I don’t have live: I can’t figure out why it says I’m still not on live 21f7fcb9-af93-4129-90d6-2ef87c5b3b15
  5. I put my xbox live code and it transfers me to the browser and asks me to confirm the code. I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put my xbox live code and it transfers me to the browser and asks me to confirm the code. I ...: I put my xbox live code in the store (use code) and when i write all the 24 letters it takes me to the browser. It askes me to confirm my code and when i tap on it a white box appears saying...
  6. I put my code for Xbox live gold but i can't play Battlefield 4 on xbox one. Server down? Help ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put my code for Xbox live gold but i can't play Battlefield 4 on xbox one. Server down? Help ...: Why I can't play online to Battlefield 4 on xbox One? I put my Xbox live gold code in the console, but i can't play. Server down? Other problem? Please tell me. Thanks....
  7. I put code of xbox live and this dont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put code of xbox live and this dont work: I put code of xbox live and this dont work, they accept me the code but i dont have xbox live, when i put the code again says that is already taken. 16539da2-d94f-4fc9-b620-0753fe1cff8b
  8. can put my xbox live code on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    can put my xbox live code on my account: nUQqjlx6dFZ1R9dh.0.3.11 does anybody know what this means.... i can get my xbox live code on my xbox 3bb6353b-b983-419a-a8cd-789de47a62ab
  9. I recently bought a new 3 month membership for Xbox live and when I put in the code it says ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought a new 3 month membership for Xbox live and when I put in the code it says ...: i recently bought a new 3 month Xbox live membership and every time I put in the code it says "Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please...
  10. I can't put my Xbox live code, it says error: 4b4b6412-43b2-4de4-b79b-6761505a3044

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't put my Xbox live code, it says error: 4b4b6412-43b2-4de4-b79b-6761505a3044: I can't put my Xbox live code, it says error: 4b4b6412-43b2-4de4-b79b-6761505a3044 ca76cd73-8d3c-4b8d-8e59-2369fcecb890