When i play Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one, I keep getting signed off Xbox live

Discus and support When i play Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one, I keep getting signed off Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I tried to play borderlands 2 on my Xbox one ( The backwards compatible version) it sights my off Xbox live. I can get it to sigh me back on.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MadamDarknesses, Mar 2, 2017.

1. When i play Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one, I keep getting signed off Xbox live

When I tried to play borderlands 2 on my Xbox one ( The backwards compatible version) it sights my off Xbox live. I can get it to sigh me back on.

:)

MadamDarknesses, Mar 2, 2017
  2. EDDS
    EDDS Guest
    360 and One on same gold account

If I sign in to Xbox Live on my Xbox One, will I also be able to sign in on the same account on my 360 at the same time? Say someone is using the Xbox One in the living room and I'm playing my 360 in my bedroom. Will I be able to use the same account?

WHITTEN: Yes this works! You'll be able to be signed on with the same gamertag on both an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One console at the same time. However, like today, you can only be signed into one Xbox 360 and one Xbox One at a time

Ask Microsoft Anything About Xbox One - IGN

EDDS, Mar 2, 2017
  3. WoodsMonk
    WoodsMonk Guest
    Rare Replay

Anyone else unable to sign into xbox live when playing the 360 games?

When pressing both the Menu and View buttons to bring up the mini guide it just says connect to xbox live.

WoodsMonk, Mar 2, 2017
  4. AntonioNavarrete1 Win User

Xbox 360 cant download profile error code 8015000A

When i was going to play an Xbox 360 game on an Xbox One through Xbox Live, it keeps telling me to sign in to Xbox Live in order to play online. I tried to download my profile with good internet connection, but i always get this: ¨Sorry, there´s a problem
    with the credentials that you´re using to sign in. Go to https//account.live.com to fix the problem¨. I pressed Can´t access my account and it kicked me out on my Xbox 360 game.
  5. AntonioNavarrete1 Win User

Xbox 360 cant download profile error code 8015000A

When i was going to play an Xbox 360 game on an Xbox One through Xbox Live, it keeps telling me to sign in to Xbox Live in order to play online. I tried to download my profile with good internet connection, but i always get this: ¨Sorry, there´s a problem
    with the credentials that you´re using to sign in. Go to https//account.live.com to fix the problem¨. I pressed Can´t access my account and it kicked me out on my Xbox 360 game.
  6. BananaGodYo Win User

Xbox360 live how to sign in

It keeps cant sign into xbox live when i try to play 360 games
  7. smileskybird Win User

xbox service alert

Xbox 360 doesn't use Azure servers, it uses 15,000 Xbox Live servers. It's the Xbox 1 which uses Azure servers, 300,000 Xbox Live Azure servers.

This new issue affects only the Xbox 360. See my earlier post details. This issue IS Microsoft's issue. When you are not signed in, you can bypass the black screen by inserting a game disc of the game you want to play, the Xbox 360 Dashboard loads that fine,
    while it's doing that, sign in. It worked for when I wanted to play COD BO2. But when I start my console and sign in then, launch an app or game, I get the black screen. It's not a defect of the Xbox 360 Dashboard. It's the *source" which Xbox 360 is connected
    to, and the only service which Xbox 360 consoles are connected to, is one thing only, Xbox Live.
  8. OCrouge46 Win User

Xbox Live and BC games

According to Xbox Live Support:
    "You can be signed in to one Xbox One console and one Xbox 360 console at the same time. However, there are some apps that you can't use on different consoles at the same time."

My question is: What if I play a Backwards Compatible 360 game on the Xbox One, will it log me off the Xbox 360?
Thema:

When i play Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one, I keep getting signed off Xbox live

1. When i play Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one, I keep getting signed off Xbox live - Similar Threads - play 360 game

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller: how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller eff96eac-d791-4d15-bf0a-44991cf03387
  4. Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...: (( sorry for my bad english)) I have read that you can play xbox classic games om any 360. But is it true? Because i want to play Need for speed underground 2 ect...
  5. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  6. Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x: I need to fix my backwards compatible games I try to download my profile on the Xbox 360 dash board on my series x and everytime I try to download it says I can't connect to Xbox live I've tried...
  7. my sonic unleashed game on the xbox 360(brand new btw) isnt working, it only says, play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my sonic unleashed game on the xbox 360(brand new btw) isnt working, it only says, play...: It either has a laser burn, or something is wrong with the laser e05ab3d3-7d05-4022-a070-f96b3cbb9a3e
  8. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  9. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...
  10. Can I upload an RE5 saved game from the 360 to play on the One or Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I upload an RE5 saved game from the 360 to play on the One or Series X?: I have a saved RE5 game on ICloud from the 360. Can I use that saved game on the Xbox One/Series X? I really don't want to restart that game over again. I have the game loaded on the One and...