When I play on mouse and keyboard he randomly stop working

Discus and support When I play on mouse and keyboard he randomly stop working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi when I play on my Xbox one on mouse and keyboard very often they stop working I tried if is my keyboard and mouse have some problem but on PC don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DW_MatteYT, Jan 3, 2024.

1. DW_MatteYT
    DW_MatteYT Guest

Hi when I play on my Xbox one on mouse and keyboard very often they stop working I tried if is my keyboard and mouse have some problem but on PC don't have this problem only when I play on my Xbox casually they stop moving the character and the visual it's unplayable how I can fix?

:)

DW_MatteYT, Jan 3, 2024
  2. ngocphi Win User

Ok what game.are you trying to play

Not all games support mouse and keyboard

If you are using a gaming set that would.be why the polling rate requires a pc

They arent designed for consoles

An gaming keyboard and mouse for the xbox is due out this year
  3. Vanessaez Win User

Hi, my name is Vanesa and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem, researching on the internet I was able to find that in the forum, the independent advisor Gerardo, recommends the following steps for a solution.

Please try to solve the problem by doing the following procedures:

1. With the Xbox on, press the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it turns off completely.

2. Unplug the power cord from the console and wait 30 seconds.

3. Reconnect the power cable to your console and turn it on normally.

4. Check if the problem persists, if so, please reset your console to its factory settings, keeping your games and applications as follows:

Go to Settings > System > Console Info > Reset Console > Reset and keep games and apps.

This way your console will be reconfigured and you will have to add your account again. No game or application will be deleted, nor will you lose the progress of any game since these are saved in the Xbox Cloud.

5. Check if the problem persists.

I hope this information will be useful.

Information source (credits):
    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/11f5fcd0-cffe-4390-9452-d2c4c59ccf3b

Best regards,
    Vanessa.
  4. reverse20 Win User

Who Would Play on Keyboard & Mouse

i play games on consoles because i suck at using a mouse and keyboard.

if xbox had a mouse and keyboard i would probably stop playing multiplayer because point and click is far superior to lining up sticks in shooters.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

USB slots not working

If just the USB port stopped working, you can simply plug an USB hub into the working USB port and connect Mouse and Keyboard to the USB Hub. So you have both input devices running on the working USB port.

However, others also reported the mouse or keyboard stopped working in Fortnite for them, and it could be a game related issue.

Since Keyboard and Mouse support is developer specific, you might also want to contact Epic Support for that issue.
  6. Raphael Efez Win User

Xbox One Controller FREEZING in Windows 10

Hey Tormaz!

No! When this happens, keyboard and mouse, both USB, still working.

Sometimes this happens with 1 or 2 minutes of gameplay. Sometimes works for hours, and then, stop.
Thema:

1. When I play on mouse and keyboard he randomly stop working - Similar Threads - play mouse keyboard

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. Where do I plug in my wire headphone if I play keyboard and mouse on an Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I plug in my wire headphone if I play keyboard and mouse on an Xbox ?: Am getting a keyboard and and mouse but play on Xbox where would I plug in my wired headphones b52f0190-7933-4520-afb3-bbb8ab3be171
  4. Why does my controller have to turn off why I want to play on keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my controller have to turn off why I want to play on keyboard and mouse: Why does the controller have to have a timed shut off? Please make this an option! It’s really annoying when there are certain times I want to use the controller for a game or if I want to use...
  5. How to use a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse to play Starfield Standard Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse to play Starfield Standard Edition: How to set up a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse to play Starfield Standard Edition? Can I plug a dongle into the console to use a wireless keyboard and mouse Or can I use a wired mouse and...
  6. If you're going to be banning keyboard and mouse players on Xbox, what about cross play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you're going to be banning keyboard and mouse players on Xbox, what about cross play...: I understand you try to bank keyboard and mouse on console because some people think is cheating and I understand that like for rainbow people like to use keyboard, mouse like Zim for short to...
  7. Can i play rainbow six siege with mouse & keyboard on xbox one for cross play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play rainbow six siege with mouse & keyboard on xbox one for cross play?: Can i play rainbow six siege with mouse & keyboard on xbox one for cross play? if not are there any plans to make it happen? because there is no point in making people play their favorite games...
  8. CAN I USE MY KEYBOARD OR MOUSE TO PLAY MINECRAFT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CAN I USE MY KEYBOARD OR MOUSE TO PLAY MINECRAFT: CAN I USE MY KEYBOARD OR MOUSE TO PLAY MINECRAFT 6ab3d7fb-1715-45c2-b367-d0f85f1d3ef2
  9. Why can't I disable the on-screen keyboard when I am using a keyboard and mouse to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I disable the on-screen keyboard when I am using a keyboard and mouse to play...: Before if you were using keyboard and mouse it wouldn't pop up and ever since a few updates ago it is relentless. It's in the way and prevents using some of the in game shortcuts. I know I'm not...
  10. Mouse and Keyboard randomly disconnecting whilst playing on Xbox series s (Fortnite, MW2)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse and Keyboard randomly disconnecting whilst playing on Xbox series s (Fortnite, MW2): I have never experienced this issue before, but around 2 weeks ago, all of a sudden, whenever I play keyboard and mouse games such as Fortnite or Warzone 2, my keyboard and mouse would suddenly...