When I need to connect to a new network via WiFi my x box series s will refresh but nothing...

Discus and support When I need to connect to a new network via WiFi my x box series s will refresh but nothing... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I need to connect to a new network via WiFi my x box series s will refresh but nothing will pop up ed2ada33-6e06-4333-8576-54cef2e76bfd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tay Humphrey, Sep 7, 2023.

1. Tay Humphrey
    Tay Humphrey Guest

When I need to connect to a new network via WiFi my x box series s will refresh but nothing...

When I need to connect to a new network via WiFi my x box series s will refresh but nothing will pop up

:)

Tay Humphrey, Sep 7, 2023
  2. Leonard_Y Win User

When I need to connect to a new network via WiFi my x box series s will refresh but nothing will pop up

Hello

We haven't heard back from you for 72 hours, so we assume your issue has been resolved. We will not monitor this thread in the future, so if you need more help, double-click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues:Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

respectfully

Leonardo_Y
  3. Leonard_Y Win User

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Xbox forum.

It seems that your Xbox Series S will detect nothing after trying to connect to another network. Let's work on this together in finding the best possibl esolution to this issue.

There are a few things you can try to resolve this issue:

1. Make sure your Xbox Series S is within range of your WiFi network and that the network is turned on and broadcasting.

2. Restart your Xbox Series S and try connecting to the network again.

3. Check that your WiFi network is not hidden. If it is, you will need to manually enter the network name and password.

4. Try resetting your network settings on your Xbox Series S. To do this, go to Settings > Network > Network settings > Advanced settings > Alternate MAC address > Clear.

I hope this helps. Looking forward for your response!

Sincerely,

Leonardo_Y
  4. NoMagix Win User

i can't set home box there is I get an error message

my console X connected to the network via cabel (this is the new console)

my sons's console S connected to the same network via wifi (this is the old console)

last week when we had only one console ( we had two profile on One S) my son's profile was able to reach the network, he was able to play with FH4 perfect online
  5. JerryCallo Win User

Microsoft won't fix connections to hidden wifi networks on Xbox Series X/S

The xbox series x/s is completely incapable of connecting to hidden wifi networks. There are various tricks/hacks people are using which may or may not work, but it is not supported natively.

I cannot connect to hidden wifi networks. It will not find my ssid when manually entered.
  6. KyIronHorseman Win User

anyone having issues with the series or one s connecting by ethernet only an not wfi?

yes i have done all the above..if i have it connected via ethernet it is fne but when i go to use the wifi it wont work,,says console is connected but when i try to access my games says a connection error,,, does it on my series s and my xbox one s .. and a friends series x is doing it
Thema:

1. When I need to connect to a new network via WiFi my x box series s will refresh but nothing... - Similar Threads - need connect network

2. I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360: I have an xbox 360 and I've been trying to bring up the ol thing back up but every time I try to let it connect to xbox live or sign in to any of my accounts it says can't sign in or to restart my...
  3. When i try to connect to hotel wifi that needs authentication and it dose not work

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i try to connect to hotel wifi that needs authentication and it dose not work: The screen turns white and i see no website i have cleared the MAC address and reset my xbox too 27c02a5f-b86d-49ac-accb-efb834ea7208
  4. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  5. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  6. Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.

in XboX Insiders
    Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.: However, I cannot speak, any help is massively appreciated. (Series S, hyper X mic if that’s of any help) submitted by /u/Accomplished_Cook508 [link] [comments]
  7. Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.: I have an Xbox Series S on wired internet connection, with a download speed of 300 MB and upload of 75 MB. My latency in Xbox Network statistics and in Halo Infinite is of 100-140 ms. It's...
  8. Need help connecting xbox console to the app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help connecting xbox console to the app: I cannot connect my Xbox to the app I click connect a new console and it says click yes or something idk on the console but it just doesn't show up pls help b27e6254-30b5-459a-9e98-3853694d4b79
  9. : On Xbox One, I “forgot” or removed our wireless network, I need to connect again and it...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : On Xbox One, I “forgot” or removed our wireless network, I need to connect again and it...: : On Xbox One, I “forgot” or removed our wireless network, I need to connect again and it wont show on available networks. How do I get it back i usually go offline and then online again .....
  10. I need someone to help Trouble Shooting Network Connection. I just will not connect anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need someone to help Trouble Shooting Network Connection. I just will not connect anymore: Couple days i ago i buy "for honor" and as you know it was a big problem for most of us. Long story short i had to call my cable provider and restart my router, because of a few things i tried to...