When I log into fornite it says for my mates that I'm in console voice chat only so I...

Discus and support When I log into fornite it says for my mates that I'm in console voice chat only so I... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I log into fornite it says for my mates I'm I'm voice chat only and i can't here anyone and they can't here me 8cd3bedc-7b6a-4db7-89b5-334581a8b774 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Elliot Lacy, Feb 17, 2024.

1. Elliot Lacy
    Elliot Lacy Guest

When I log into fornite it says for my mates that I'm in console voice chat only so I...

When I log into fornite it says for my mates I'm I'm voice chat only and i can't here anyone and they can't here me

:)

Elliot Lacy, Feb 17, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

When I log into fornite it says for my mates that I'm in console voice chat only so I cannot here or talk to anyone

Hi Elliot, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, change your connection DNS.

Follow these steps:

Go to Profile and System > Settings

In the Settings menu, select General > Network settings.

Select the network you're connected to, then select Advanced settings > Manual

On the DNS field, input these:

Primary: 8.8.8.8

Secondary: 8.8.4.4

Save settings.

If it still does not work, please, if you know how to do it, make a Wi-Fi hotspot router on your phone and connect to it.

That way we can isolate the issue, by testing another internet connection, using your mobile data plan.

Let me know if it works!
  3. scarface2003766 Win User

GAME CHAT on fortnite

When i enter the game it says I'm in console voice chat only

My friend got my account and it worked there

Yes only fortnite
  4. John Dowding Win User

Turtle Beach Headsets - MW3 Editions

My unbranded one have a nice female voice saying "wireless chat mode" when i turn them on, my mates MW3 ones bark "DELTA FORCE READY" when he starts em up. I know which I prefer.......
  5. smileskybird Win User

Voice commands with external mic?

It's like saying I want to play Kinect Sports Rivals with only the controller, or being in an XBL video chat on Xbox 360 without a Kinect. INVEST in the KINECT version. Its awesome! Voice commands, QR code scanning, voice chat, Skype XBL video chat, games,
    log on your console with Kinect. You're missing out if you don't and we all know how that.... feels.... "I'm not really into Kinect, I want to save $100, darn... I wish I had brought Kinect...."
  6. John Dowding Win User

Does mic monitoring work?

You definately should be hearing your voice fed back through the headset. But as i say I only have chat experience with several pairs on the 360. I only use my current set when I'm not in party on the One. Hope you find a solution.
Thema:

1. When I log into fornite it says for my mates that I'm in console voice chat only so I... - Similar Threads - log fornite says

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...: I have deleted cache & restarted the device (a kindle fire 10) 19c480df-745f-46c2-97cb-189f740be370
  5. Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox: I keep getting the you'll need internet for this prompt on my xbox and i have established that it is not my internet connection i have also tried restarting it from the xbox and from my switch but...
  6. It won’t let me log in

in XBoX on Windows
    It won’t let me log in: I tried to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and it never lets my log in it always says oops looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected...
  7. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  8. Why won't it log me in on Xbox app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't it log me in on Xbox app?: So yesterday I downloaded the Xbox app hoping to connect with friends, download game, etc. But when I clicked sign in I pressed my account then continue, as it normally should. I was put back into...
  9. Does resetting your password log you out of both all devices and cloud gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does resetting your password log you out of both all devices and cloud gaming?: Hi, so recently me and a couple of my friends just played Xbox on cloud gaming on Chromebooks and I was wondering, I just recently reset my password. Will this log me out of both All of my devices...
  10. Gamertag not available after logging out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag not available after logging out?: I was making a gamertag for my wife and it was available but when we were choosing her profile pic I logged out of the screen, and then all of a sudden it wasn't available anymore. Even though it...