When i log in to me microsft xbox on my laptop or on my friends xbox it comes up with a...

Discus and support When i log in to me microsft xbox on my laptop or on my friends xbox it comes up with a... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When i log in to me Microsoft xbox on my laptop or on my friends xbox it comes up with a different gamer tag that is not mine and none of my games are... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kristian sullings, Jun 14, 2023.

1. When i log in to me microsft xbox on my laptop or on my friends xbox it comes up with a...

When i log in to me Microsoft xbox on my laptop or on my friends xbox it comes up with a different gamer tag that is not mine and none of my games are there it feels like i am logging onto someone else's profile with my logins, i have tried to contact Xbox but none of the drop down menus help with the issue and them phoning me back is not possible just says try again later, classic.

:)

kristian sullings, Jun 14, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

When i log in to me microsft xbox on my laptop or on my friends xbox it comes up with a different gamer tag that is not mine

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Are you able to log in on the right account on different devices?

There can only be one Microsoft account associated with an Xbox account which would mean that the credentials you are using are different than the credentials for the actual account you are trying to sign in to. I would recommend checking all your Microsoft accounts and logging in on the Xbox website using the credentials for each of them and see what logs you in on the correct account.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. RestlessHeart48 Win User

How Do I Delete A Non Xbox Live Profile Off Of My Xbox?

I Have Regular Profile Om. MY 360 An I'm Trying To Log Into Xbox Live Using My Microsft Account, But The Xbox Account Made By Microsft Is Preventing From Doing That. Is There Anyway I.Can Delete The Premade Microsft Account
  4. 1_x00 Win User

Crossplay (Xbox 360 & Mobile)

She tries to send me friend requests from the Xbox app on her phone and I don't receive them. And when I send some to her, they don't come in. She tried logging into my Xbox account and accepting it that way, on her screen, it says that I'm her friend
    but she doesn't show up on the friends list on my screen.
  5. Amavin86 Win User

Xbox one turns on itself??

Just found out that mine does it when I log onto my Windows 10 Laptop, Microsoft. Ended up unplugging the XBox when not in use.
  6. ReinmarrBielau Win User

Sea of Thieves failed to setup a ccrew session. Please try again. (Trimmedbeard)

Hey there, !

Just to clarify, do you currently have two separate accounts signed into your PC and your laptop? If so, are you encountering any specific error messages when you try to invite the other account either from your PC or Laptop? Can you test navigating to your
    friend's profile page within the Xbox App and then join their game from there?

Hi, thanks for reply.

Yes, I have got two separated accounts. When I want to invite from PC to laptop I got

Trimmedbeard. When I want invite from laptop to PC - the same.
    My friends can invite my PC. I have not tried to invite friends from laptop yet. There is no option to join from laptop to existing team using xbox platform. The same error (

Trimmedbeard)
    I have tried changing something with Teredo but it didnt help.
    Ok some news.

I made new account on PC and instaled game again. I made new account in xbox - the same error betwen PC and laptop.

I log on laptop from PC account (xbox) and my friend could invite me! So the is not a problem on laptop I think. To all xbox accounts is the same credit card. I will try to change it
Thema:

When i log in to me microsft xbox on my laptop or on my friends xbox it comes up with a...

1. When i log in to me microsft xbox on my laptop or on my friends xbox it comes up with a... - Similar Threads - log microsft laptop

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...: I have deleted cache & restarted the device (a kindle fire 10) 19c480df-745f-46c2-97cb-189f740be370
  5. Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox: I keep getting the you'll need internet for this prompt on my xbox and i have established that it is not my internet connection i have also tried restarting it from the xbox and from my switch but...
  6. It won’t let me log in

in XBoX on Windows
    It won’t let me log in: I tried to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and it never lets my log in it always says oops looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected...
  7. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  8. Why won't it log me in on Xbox app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't it log me in on Xbox app?: So yesterday I downloaded the Xbox app hoping to connect with friends, download game, etc. But when I clicked sign in I pressed my account then continue, as it normally should. I was put back into...
  9. Does resetting your password log you out of both all devices and cloud gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does resetting your password log you out of both all devices and cloud gaming?: Hi, so recently me and a couple of my friends just played Xbox on cloud gaming on Chromebooks and I was wondering, I just recently reset my password. Will this log me out of both All of my devices...
  10. Gamertag not available after logging out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag not available after logging out?: I was making a gamertag for my wife and it was available but when we were choosing her profile pic I logged out of the screen, and then all of a sudden it wasn't available anymore. Even though it...