when i load my minecraft java launcher i apparently havent bough the game (connection issue?)

Discus and support when i load my minecraft java launcher i apparently havent bough the game (connection issue?) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i load my launcher it says oh no we cant connect to the mojang servers (or something like that) and it only lets me play the demo even though i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AstroAblaze, Apr 10, 2022.

1. AstroAblaze
    AstroAblaze Guest

when i load my minecraft java launcher i apparently havent bough the game (connection issue?)

when i load my launcher it says oh no we cant connect to the mojang servers (or something like that) and it only lets me play the demo even though i have bought the full version. i created my account on microsoft so it has nothing to do with migration ( i think)

:)

AstroAblaze, Apr 10, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here the list of steps that we can perform to fix the issue.

1. Please double-check you are logging in to the same Microsoft account you used to migrate your Mojang account.

2. Make sure you are not logging in with your Mojang account. Migrated accounts will only be able to log in with your Microsoft account.

Once confirmed kindly sign out on your Minecraft Launcher then restart your PC before signing back in.
  3. AstroAblaze Win User

I have checked my other accounts and tried but not succeeded. It also had my original account login data saved into the launcher.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Thank you for that. If you have already migrated your Mojang account you will be needing to use the Microsoft login now.
  5. Francia J. Win User

You may have signed in under a different Microsoft account. Kindly check other Microsoft accounts that you own.
  6. AstroAblaze Win User

When I load into minecraft launcher, it gives me a list of accounts I can choose from, one of which is I Microsoft account I am certain I have created the mojang account on and then I click on that account, it loads me into the launcher menu but only allows me to play the demo, I have also signed out and restarted the pc and it has been unsuccessful. It also says in the launcher menu that I need to buy it (as if I haven't already). It also says the same thing when I log onto the official minecraft website ( "it looks like you haven't bought the game yet") Are there any more ways you think that might fix it or any ways I can contact Microsoft support, I can also communicate via. videos if that might help be more specific as to what is happening.
Thema:

1. when i load my minecraft java launcher i apparently havent bough the game (connection issue?) - Similar Threads - load minecraft java

2. why does my minecraft keep failing to load

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my minecraft keep failing to load: Basically when i try to play minecraft by opening the launcher and pressing play it says: Unable to start Java. Error details: No applicable app licenses found. Filename on disk: javaw.exe Path:...
  3. minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?: When I was trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my windows computer, the game was stuck at 34% on the loading screen and sometimes it goes to 40% and then completely freezes. After it stays...
  4. Minecraft won't update or load

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft won't update or load: I have been trying to update minecraft from 1.19 for ages and if I try to play it, the launcher says "launching failed! unable to locate java runtime, error details: 0x00000000. What do I do? I've...
  5. can I don load minecraft for free on my PC from a switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    can I don load minecraft for free on my PC from a switch: I have a microsoft account on my switch can i download minecraft for free on a PC using the same microsoft account cb6b1385-c66d-4acc-92d1-a1db187effed
  6. Minecraft out of storage and problem loading this world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft out of storage and problem loading this world.: So, I’ve read the forums on the Minecraft problem on Xbox “There was a problem loading this world”and cleared the cache, reset the Xbox, uninstalled Minecraft, re-synced everything and sometimes...
  7. Minecraft Java never loads.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java never loads.: Why does my Minecraft java keep crashing, like when I join a multi-player. Does this have something to do with my hardware or network or java? The chunks never load and when I join a new lobby or...
  8. Minecraft Java doesn't load when "play offline" pressed when not on Wi-Fi

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java doesn't load when "play offline" pressed when not on Wi-Fi: I've owned a copy of Minecraft Java since before Microsoft has owned it, and only in the last 2 weeks has it not let me play the game in offline mode, when not hooked up to Wi-Fi. I haven't...
  9. Minecraft java won't load using launcher.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft java won't load using launcher.: New install. It starts to download the update then crashes without notification. Poof, gone. I tried allocating more machine and video memory. Debian OS in VM using VirtualBox....
  10. Minecraft 1.16 freezes and won't load - java

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft 1.16 freezes and won't load - java: Anytime I try to load mc 1.16 it crashes in the middle of loading so what do I do? f18b7929-9dc5-45e8-9c74-173437138b1c