when i join or invite someone it says connecting then just kicks me from the party

Discus and support when i join or invite someone it says connecting then just kicks me from the party in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like to know soon so i can talk with friends online 6755a38a-2a5d-4b5c-b537-f9a2d30b458e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Griffin Braun, Jan 27, 2024.

1. when i join or invite someone it says connecting then just kicks me from the party

I would like to know soon so i can talk with friends online

:)

Griffin Braun, Jan 27, 2024
  2. Braulio 🖤 Win User

when i join or invite someone it says connecting then just kicks me from the party

Same thing is happening to me , our nat types are open and I’ve restarted my router twice. It won’t even let me play games online either , even though i’m connected to my internet
  3. Pedro Huerta1 Win User

So when I’m by myself in a party my voice chat works but when I invite someone to a party or join them it’s says connecting then it will say party chat disconnected then I can Join any of my friends

When I invite someone to party or join someone it says connecting and then it’s will say party chat disconnected and then I can’t join any of my friends does any one know how to fix?
  4. Army of Two 25 Win User

Is this guy hacking?

The same thing happened to me. My buddy and I were in an invite only party, my friend invited his friend, when they were done talking, I kicked him, every time i do that, he joins back instantly, claiming it says "Disconnected from Xbox LIVE party"
  5. Army of Two 25 Win User

cyber bullying/harrassment

Usual Baton, try invite only parties, you can host it, invite your friends and just kick him when he joins.
  6. smileskybird Win User

Kick People In Party Chat

Yes but you NEED to be able to KICK others out from the Party. Microsoft ruled the competition in terms of Party chat last gen through Xbox Live Party on Xbox 360. It's not just adults who play on Xbox 1 but also kids as well. Sure Invite Only is a good
    idea but the host should be able to Kick someone when someone is not wanted instead of muting or starting another party. I'm regularly in a Party on 360 with friends and randoms and sometimes there IS the need to KICK someone from the Party.
Thema:

1. when i join or invite someone it says connecting then just kicks me from the party - Similar Threads - join invite someone

2. Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game: On windows 11, using the XBOX APP/HUB, my friend sent me an invite to play a game as he's on Xbox and I'm on pc, and upon accepting the invite it asks how I want to use the link (Invite) and only...
  3. On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield...: On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield hardline d845b8b4-7188-4cfc-9a0a-afdbd03eee1b
  4. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  5. Can’t invited freinds to co op on fc24 ultimate team but can join there co op

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t invited freinds to co op on fc24 ultimate team but can join there co op: I have tried to invite a couple of my mates to play COOP on fc24,they are not receiving my invitations and can’t see them.but I can join there games and it works perfectly normal....
  6. How do I invite people to join Microsoft Awards so I can win some points?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I invite people to join Microsoft Awards so I can win some points?: I want to recommend some friends to microsoft awards. d1994801-be49-4f0e-bf5f-f10e0e8e370a
  7. Someone invited me to a party and when I tried to join it didn't let me and whoever it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone invited me to a party and when I tried to join it didn't let me and whoever it was...: Huh what's this bottom thing 4 6774f6a0-ffe7-4334-a953-d6dfed1485ca
  8. When I send an invite for space lines from the far out my friends can’t join because of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I send an invite for space lines from the far out my friends can’t join because of...: Every time I send an invite for this game to my friends through Xbox it says that somebody does not have cross play features enabled 7b3fca7e-35bf-469c-98ec-0ab8bf45b0bc
  9. How do i stop this person from joining my invite only party

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i stop this person from joining my invite only party: This person by the name of [mod removed] keeps joining my party when im with my friends, and even though the party is invite only he keeps joining and it scares me because he says he knows who i...
  10. Minecraft wont let me invite or join friends worlds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont let me invite or join friends worlds.: Ever since i got my new phone and signed into my minecraft account, I'm unable to join or invite friends to my world. It simply says I have no friends but on the xbox live app it shows that I do...