When I go to servers, it says I need a Microsoft and Nintendo switch account!

Discus and support When I go to servers, it says I need a Microsoft and Nintendo switch account! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] [img] Please help! When i go to servers it say that i need a microsoft and nintendo switch account, but i am signed into my microsoft account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A.swagsner, Feb 27, 2020.

1. A.swagsner
    A.swagsner Guest

When I go to servers, it says I need a Microsoft and Nintendo switch account! [​IMG]

When I go to servers, it says I need a Microsoft and Nintendo switch account! [​IMG]
    Please
    help! When i go to servers it say that i need a microsoft and nintendo switch account, but i am signed into my microsoft account and i an pretty sure im signed into my nintendo switch account. What do i do? I want to join a server please!

:)

A.swagsner, Feb 27, 2020
  2. A.swagsner Win User

I have done this and i am already signed into my microsoft account but it still doesnt let me.on the pictures i added it shows that i have logged into the account at the bottom left where it shows my tag
  3. PaulTyre Win User

Hello,

I found an answer on Reddit which might help, have you tried the following?

"Minecraft main menu > settings > profile > sign into Microsoft profile. At this point, it will ask you to go the Microsoft link provided on your Switch screen and to enter your unique characters, right
    below the link you enter. Go ahead and do that, let the internet do it's magic for a second, and you are golden."

Let me know if this helps.
  4. PvpNoGood Win User

I can't join minecraft servers on nintendo switch

Whenever i try and play on servers it says i cannot join cross-platform games without both a Microsoft and Nintendo switch account. However i am already signed into both accounts. How do i fix this problem?
    I have the same problem and cant fix it i am wondering do you need nintendo online to play servers
  5. Sheeshkabobz Win User

It keeps sending invites to my phone

By a switch I meant a Nintendo switch and when I get Minecraft invites instead of going to my Nintendo switch it instead goes to my mobile account on minecraft
  6. kisrh Win User

Cannot join servers on nintendo switch - Minecraft

Sorry, I realized my mistake. I dont have a Nintendo Switch Online Account, so I wont be able to join servers, I didnt know that at the time, you had to have one to join servers. It just said I needed a Nintendo Switch Account, which throughly confused me. Thank you for your time, and once again I apologize for not realizing my mistake.
Thema:

1. When I go to servers, it says I need a Microsoft and Nintendo switch account! - Similar Threads - servers says need

2. NBA 2k24 says system data is different from server every couple of games. Then I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k24 says system data is different from server every couple of games. Then I have to...: [img] Every couple of plays the 2K sign will just spin and then freeze up. Then when I try to play again it says the server data is different from the console and I have to choose one. They both...
  3. I know you guys say your servers are limited and you guys are in beta (not a demo)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I know you guys say your servers are limited and you guys are in beta (not a demo): BUT WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?!!! IT INCREASES EVERYTIME I RELOAD THE PAGE. AND ITS BEEN WAY LONGER AND AS LONG AS 4 HOURS 2 OR 3 TIMES MOST TIMES IT WOULD BE STUFF LIKE IDK 20 OR 30 MINS OK. BUT...
  4. My Xbox says “servers not responding “ for Fortnite so

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox says “servers not responding “ for Fortnite so: My Xbox says “servers not responding “ What can I do please to get it back working on Fortnite. Thank you fa747ed4-4406-4b34-aad2-d3496f5b0c17
  5. Why does it say "log in to Xbox to join this server" when I try to join a mc server?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say "log in to Xbox to join this server" when I try to join a mc server?: I tried going to a server and it said "log in to Xbox to join this server". I already have an Xbox account but it says this. I don't have an Xbox console tho. Maybe that's why? I need answers...
  6. minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant connect to the server i please help...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant connect to the server i please help...: Hi yesterday I was trying to play on zeqa.net on minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant 1bc7cb38-e280-4cec-bf3b-27a0653539c5
  7. Connection lost to any 360 servers on my Series X (even login) despite Xbox Support saying...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection lost to any 360 servers on my Series X (even login) despite Xbox Support saying...: I cant connect to 360 live on my series X: Everytime I try to download profile or login, it says to test connection and troubleshoot it. Any time I try following the Virtual Assistant's advice, it...
  8. When I am trying to join a public server it is saying please log into Xbox to join this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I am trying to join a public server it is saying please log into Xbox to join this...: I am playing in a public server from 2 weeks but from morning when I click on join it is saying 'please log into Xbox to join this server'. Please tell me hot ro fix this nor my all professional...
  9. Whenever i log in to franchise it says i can’t connect to ea servers is that just me?but

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever i log in to franchise it says i can’t connect to ea servers is that just me?but: Whenever i log in to franchise it says i can’t connect to ea servers is that just me?but it works for every other mode.Any idea how to fix? 5fab72c3-ca21-4c72-b7e1-4007bc2858cb
  10. xbox cloud gaming keeps saying unable to comunicate with servers

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox cloud gaming keeps saying unable to comunicate with servers: xbox cloud gaming keeps saying unable to comunicate with servers 4b33579c-5ad5-48d2-8ff2-93293dbff829

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft nintendo switch you cannot join cross platform