when I go to request a call back it says unable and to try again later

Discus and support when I go to request a call back it says unable and to try again later in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I registered recently bought my elite series 2 core on ms devices. The waranty ends this year i tried contacting support i'm unable to request call... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Supreme Lebz, Sep 19, 2023.

1. Supreme Lebz
    Supreme Lebz Guest

I registered recently bought my elite series 2 core on ms devices. The waranty ends this year i tried contacting support i'm unable to request call back. 8 days of trying on multiple devices and wifi.

:)

Supreme Lebz, Sep 19, 2023
  2. Supreme Lebz Win User

I am unable to contact agent i gave my uk phone number to uk region all i got was we’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

I am not certain what it is you need assistance with. Is it getting in hold of Microsoft Support? If that is the case, you can do so here: support.microsoft.com

Please let me know if there is any other way I can assist you.

I hope this resolves your issue.
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

5. Rodelio P. Win User

Why when I go to request a call back it says unable and to try again later

Hi mark!

Thanks for reaching Microsoft Community. We're here to help and let's work on this together.

With your query, could you please try to follow these steps below on contacting live support:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.

Regards,

RodelioP.
  6. game sholplays Win User

My account was hacked and the recovery form doesn't help

It says "We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later." Is it because of my country or something.
Thema:

1. when I go to request a call back it says unable and to try again later - Similar Threads - request call says

2. Can’t request a call back

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t request a call back: I have been charged for games my son brought with his gift card! I can’t get through to anyone and the call back isn’t working a2d7a61c-03cf-4e87-bafa-b9c4a8c9d2cc
  3. Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009
  4. Xbox chat call back not working (response is: Were unable to process your request. Please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox chat call back not working (response is: Were unable to process your request. Please...: I have a faulty xbox, purchased as a Christmas present, the orser was with Microsoft direct. The order email confirmation does not provide a service link to report a problem and the online chat...
  5. Why wont my warranty request go through and why will xbox support bot call me back!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my warranty request go through and why will xbox support bot call me back!!!!!: My xbox series x no longer sends a picture to the tv, tried multiple cables and a different TV so I'm guessing a hdmi fault. The problem is I've tried to send it in for a warranty repair but it...
  6. I didn't request this game call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't request this game call of duty modern warfare: i have been billed for the new call of duty game and it looks like it been sent as a gift 4acc25db-7671-42fe-a8cf-c29ae58e0d99
  7. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later. Can you...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later. Can you...: Hi, Ive been trying to contact Xbox/microsoft about amending the start date of my warranty. The online agent directs me to enter details for a call back but the process always fails; very...
  8. How can I request call back or book Xbox for service when the website won’t allow me to?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I request call back or book Xbox for service when the website won’t allow me to?: I’ve tried to request a call back and book my Xbox to be serviced, the website won’t allow me to do this, if I request call back I’m told it’s not available, when I enter my address for service it...
  9. Request call back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request call back: Kindly issues refund of xblox that was mistakenly purchased on my account on 7th October 2023. e2b59839-8763-4109-868c-99c569e41fea
  10. Why when I go to request a call back it says unable and to try again later

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go to request a call back it says unable and to try again later: why is it saying unable to get a call back and to try again later ec471f8a-c6bb-47cc-9156-9b0cb47b7d0f