When I go to read my messages on my xbox one. I get this message "we can't get all of your...

Discus and support When I go to read my messages on my xbox one. I get this message "we can't get all of your... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; When I go to read my messages on my xbox one. I get this message "we can't get all of your messages right now. Check back later". This has been going... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by HeroicBanzai888, Jul 29, 2023.

1. When I go to read my messages on my xbox one. I get this message "we can't get all of your...

When I go to read my messages on my xbox one. I get this message "we can't get all of your messages right now. Check back later". This has been going on for 2 weeks and I can't see any messages

:)

HeroicBanzai888, Jul 29, 2023
  2. Horrorfan1000 Win User

Messaging

Hi Stephanie

I'm having the same problem as you are.

How many of the people on your friends lists messages can't you read ?

For me it's just one.

We both get the message pop up notification, but when either us clicks on the message to read it, the inbox is empty.

We can't read the messages that we sent or the messages that we recieved.

I tried messaging other people on my friends list and there's no problems.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

When I go to read my messages on my xbox one. I get this message "we can't get all of your messages right now. Check back later". This has been going on for 2 weeks and I can't see any messages

Hello HeroicBanzai888, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your messages.

If you're unable to see the messages in your system you could try reading them online using the website or an app such as the Game Bar on your PC.

In the meantime though you can try powercycling your console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down then unplug it for 5 minutes. During this time unplug your modem/router for at least 60 seconds to clear any possible issues there.
  4. l Ban4na l Win User

Please help!

Can you click on your account here on the Xbox website in the upper right corner, and go to your Messages? Are you able to send messages there?

Do you get an error message when sending messages from your Xbox One? What exactly prevents you from sending messages on your Xbox One?
    I can't send messages on here as it says it's due to my past behavior. Same with my Xbox one and app. I can send them on my 360 but they don't go through. If I play a 360 game on my one the option to message is greyed out.
  5. SuperIce2001 Win User

My messages keep saying We can't get all your messages right now

I’m having the same problem... 2 years later. It’s still broken and nothing has fixed it
  6. GrowlingYapper Win User

No applicable forum - Site Issue

If I read message while in Xbox live it will still show I have a message, when I go to my Xbox one console and read the message it clears it from Xbox live
Thema:

When I go to read my messages on my xbox one. I get this message "we can't get all of your...

1. When I go to read my messages on my xbox one. I get this message "we can't get all of your... - Similar Threads - read messages message

2. My USB isn't reading so I can do and offline update the option just stays unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    My USB isn't reading so I can do and offline update the option just stays unavailable: Update error 0x00000201 can somebody help me can't do an update after resetting my game and I can't do an offline update I'm connected to the internet but it still just doesn't work...
  3. I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is...: I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is all the way to the right (chat) and I cant change it. 0d0e852e-3d8f-4c9c-8c0c-15a35d510004
  4. Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard: I have tried deleting the drivers but it still persists. Shares the same address as the Mouse and keyboard in device manager. Each time I press the left thumbstick it pops up keyboard....
  5. WHich models of Xbox can read HFS+ files

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHich models of Xbox can read HFS+ files: I am looking to purchase a used xbox and use it as a media player. I have a HDD formatted to HFS+ format. Which Xbox console can read the videos(movies) from the drive?...
  6. MUST READ **MY EXPERIENCE WITH GABRIEL Microsoft Answer Tech**

in XboX Insiders
    MUST READ **MY EXPERIENCE WITH GABRIEL Microsoft Answer Tech**: To the Esteemed Team at xboxinsider (THIS IS SOMETHIGN THAT NEEDS TO BE HEARD AND SHARD), I am writing to you today, not just as a customer, but as a person who has been deeply touched by the...
  7. Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...: My Xbox played 4K-BR seamlessly before April 2024, but as of May 2024, my Xbox Series X has stopped reading all 4K UHD Blu-ray discs (BD50, BD66, BD100) - whilst all other formats (DVD, Blu-ray...
  8. Xbox One X Occasionally Not Reading Discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Occasionally Not Reading Discs: Hello, For whatever reason, my Xbox One X has trouble reading and recognizing discs. Sometimes it works fine on the first try, others it takes a few tries and even requires completely unplugging...
  9. Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...: My son and I play Minecraft and have progressed through the game and spent hours building. If I cleared local saved data, would it be erased? I have and X-box series S. I only have Minecraft on it...
  10. I'm trying to start up a Xbox 360 and the message reads "System Update Stopped ", and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to start up a Xbox 360 and the message reads "System Update Stopped ", and I...: I'm trying to start up a Xbox 360 and the message reads "System Update Stopped ", and I haven't done anything except turn on the console. What can I do to gtop this?...