When I go to play fortnite it says i am under 18 can you fix that

Discus and support When I go to play fortnite it says i am under 18 can you fix that in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I go to play fortnite it says i am under 18 it also says that it is age restricted 418d4727-4940-466e-90bb-5a688f0961c1 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Drake Hallman, Jan 10, 2024.

1. When I go to play fortnite it says i am under 18 can you fix that

When I go to play fortnite it says i am under 18 it also says that it is age restricted

:)

Drake Hallman, Jan 10, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hi Drake H, my name is Oskayra and it will be a pleasure to help you.

I tell you in advance so that there are no misunderstandings, this is a public user to user support forum. We are users who help other users. We do not work for Microsoft and we have no access to any user account.

I understand that you are having Fortnite problems. According to the information you have provided me, the game tells you that you are under 18 years of age and that it has age restriction.

There are several reasons why this could be happening. One possibility is that you have indicated that you are under 18 when creating your Epic Games account. If so, you must obtain the permission of your parents or guardians to access certain functions of the game, such as online chat.

Another possibility is that there is a problem with your age configuration in the console or the device you are playing in. To check this, go to the age configuration of your console or device and make sure it is over 18 years.

If you have proven these things and you can not solve the problem, you can try the following steps:

Restart your console or device. This can solve temporary problems that may be causing the problem.

Update the game. Game updates usually include errors corrections that can solve problems.

Reinstall the game. This can solve problems with game software.

If you have tried all these steps and you still cannot solve the problem, you can contact the Epic Games support to get help.

https://www.epicgames.com/help/soporte-tecnico-c5719357686683

I hope this information is useful.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. KillerCookie96 Win User

Ambassadors Enforcement United issue. Under 18 Still?

I am an ambassador so I am not sure why it is saying that I am not but that is not the problem when I try to sign up for the enforcement united it says I am under 18 when I am not and everything else you need is good and checked off.
  4. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

EurogamerExpo\ EGX London

this is going to sound silly, but I would go, if they would let under 18's into the under 18's section when with an adult.

But I can't take my son, or if I do he can't play on the games he plays (he's 16)
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Family account issues

I am talking about the DOB that was originally put into the account when it was originally setup not the DOB that you changed it to.

If that DOB was under 18 then you are going to have to wait till that DOB reaches the age of 18
  6. Recooked Win User

Account age too low to play Warframe Beta

Hello Toast,

From what I know when you create your Microsoft account the birthday that you enter when you sign up sticks with your account. When you made the account did you use or have a gamer tag under the age of 18 and are you now under under or over the age of 18.
    If your over this is mostlikly a glitch but if not you will have to wait until your older than 18 to play mature content. I could be wrong but from my understanding and having past experience with the same problem this is all I can say. Good luck

Signed,
Thema:

1. When I go to play fortnite it says i am under 18 can you fix that - Similar Threads - play fortnite says

2. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  3. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  4. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  5. how can I play fortnite through the xbox pc app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can I play fortnite through the xbox pc app?: I can play fortnite through the xcloud website but how can I play fortnite through the xbox pc app? I would like to play fortnite through the xbox pc app using cloud gaming...
  6. Im trying to play fortnite on my pc on controller but my controller is acting like a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to play fortnite on my pc on controller but my controller is acting like a...: Ive tryed to change things in steam and in control panel please help me cebf506c-990f-499d-9132-9c0eac4fd456
  7. Monitor specs which will allow playing Fortnite at 120fps on Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monitor specs which will allow playing Fortnite at 120fps on Xbox series S: Hello. Could anyone tell me what are the specs I should look into when buying a monitor, so that it can be used for playing Fortnite on Xbox series S at 120fps? I have recently acquired a monitor...
  8. Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...: Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. I have changed the batteries, updated controller, console etc and it still says it. Unable to play...
  9. So I started up fortnite and I went to play but when I ready up it says matchmaking error #1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I started up fortnite and I went to play but when I ready up it says matchmaking error #1: I really wanna know why it continues to keep saying it I'm confused and I don't know what to do bf48359c-8296-42a8-86a1-bdefddbe3b1f
  10. Cant play fortnite using cloud gaming. When click play says DISCONNECTED FROM CLOUD GAMING...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play fortnite using cloud gaming. When click play says DISCONNECTED FROM CLOUD GAMING...: Cant play fortnite using cloud gaming. When click play says DISCONNECTED FROM CLOUD GAMING SESSION. What to do? 5a8be072-2923-4954-bd00-99e54d2f3037