When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...

Discus and support When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My chats will not pull up or show me any chats from the past d78b6435-e963-4b35-a5e7-d54dcf10ead7 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by William Vig, Jun 15, 2024.

1. William Vig
    William Vig Guest

When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...

My chats will not pull up or show me any chats from the past

:)

William Vig, Jun 15, 2024
  2. KING x JAR3D Win User

Xbox Preview Program

Hello, my problem is that when I go to my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back later.” But this has been happening for a couple months please help I did all the things xbox support said and nothing worked.
  3. WiseDragon Win User

“We can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back later.”

Hi,

It's your problem solved ?

If so share steps attempted (if you want)

Regards.
  4. XxWildPup08xX Win User

do a full shutdown from the power and start up and reboot your internet
  5. XxWildPup08xX Win User

mine is taking 20 seconds to load when i click conversations
  6. SuperIce2001 Win User

i still haven’t gotten it to work. Messaging works on other accounts on my xbox, but not mine. I can’t message on xbox app either.
Thema:

1. When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back... - Similar Threads - messages says “

2. Someone messaged me calling a word I would not like to say.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone messaged me calling a word I would not like to say.: I put it under immediate harm to person or property. I was just wondering if would get suspended for putting under the wrong problem? e3c2fef2-42a0-440b-800a-9c1ff6d87144
  3. my xbox one S has a message that says can not connect due to safety protocol, what is my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one S has a message that says can not connect due to safety protocol, what is my...: The electricity went out and now the console will not connect. I have hardwired it , I have reset wifi, I have factory reset it, I even lowered my safety band and it allows me to set everything up...
  4. Xbox chats arent working and i got into privacy settings manage message saftey and says...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox chats arent working and i got into privacy settings manage message saftey and says...: This morning it was working fine around 11 am est xbox chats stopped working but everything else is fine i cant send or recieve messages and i go to my message privacy saftey settings and says...
  5. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  6. I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...: I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does not show me a 25 character code wat does this mean 5fe8e417-47fe-4cce-a0a8-57ad3395a992
  7. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  8. How do I stop getting rhis message saying “ Try launching again shortly

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I stop getting rhis message saying “ Try launching again shortly: Hello, I’m am a Xbox player and I’m having trouble with this message I’m getting, when ever I try to click my profile or click the Xbox logo, It’s showing me “ Try launching again shortly, If...
  9. Getting error message saying my router is using something other than the WPA2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting error message saying my router is using something other than the WPA2: I’m getting a Security Protocol Error. Says this console supports WPA2/WPA3 and my router does not support this. What is this? No one I talk to knows what this is, never. Had problems connecting...
  10. How do I stop getting message that says verify your age through Korean number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I stop getting message that says verify your age through Korean number?: Hello. I want to play Minecraft by logging into my old account but when I do so it says that I need to verify my age even though the account is older than 19 years old. I even changed the country...